Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" (24071 Views)

Victor Boniface Makes Bundesliga Team Of The Season / Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers, Says Rabah Madjer / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by hayzed27(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2017
something is wrong with dis man....asswear
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2017
The great Raba Madjer, though Chelsea supporters will not know him, OGA Raba Madjer, na you get your mouth. One player can not make a team, 90 minutes will justify your bragging.
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by enemcy(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
make u dey dere ran ur mouth.
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by alklas(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Na dem get their mouth,mek dem run their mouth
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by midehi2(f): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2017
robosky02:

that was how they were talking until we hit them 3 - 1 at Uyo
I just hope we hit on them tomorrow again, if not ehnn, this man go take us do yeye ooo

What time for the match tomorrow?
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by spy24(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2017
If the Zambians that cannot make d bench of the teams our naija boys play for beat Dem then I wonder what Moses ndidi mikel ighalo iwobi "bench wormers will do to Dem
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by llyodzico(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2017
oya use your first team players.. Let us to see.. My street girls self go give Algeria handicap 2 tongue grin
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by Ejanla07: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Tolexander:
So obvious that this guy doesn't know about his players and doesn't watch the reigning African footballer and Algerian star, Riyadh Mahrez.

If he follows his star player, Mahrez and watches him playing for Leicester City FC week in and out, he will notice a Nigerian footballer called Wilfried Ndidi playing the defensive midfield role in all their matches.

maybe he thinks Ndidi is biafran
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by oziegbep(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
please get your facts right abdullahi shehu is not the captain of his cyprus team.....he is just the vice-captain

Obviously, Even his star player, Mahrez is sometimes substituted but Wilfried Ndidi play full 90 minutes and get rested for serious matches.

That will not stop our boys from whiping their ass tomorrow.

Here are some our players' form in their clubs

Anthony Nwakaeme is a lead scorer in the Israeli league and he is a regular player in the team. He is playing for Hapoel Be'er Sheva

William Ekong plays for Bursaspor in Turkey, he plays full 90 minutes without being substituted.

Alex Iwobi is a Regular player in Asernal.

Odion Ighalo plays for Changchun Yatai in China, he plays full 90 minutes and also a lead scorer in their league.

Ikechukwu Ezenwa is an outstanding goal keeper in his former club FC Ifeanyi Ubah before his contract ended recently. Of course he wants to test other waters that made him not to renew his contract with the club . He is a free Agent now, Seria A clubs in Italy are going for him presently.

Abdullahi Shehu is the team captain at Cyprus club Famagusta. He plays full 90 minutes too.

Moses Simon plays for first division A club, KAA Gent in Belguim, he plays regularly and scores for the club.

Chidozie Awaziem plays Ligue 1 Nantes in France, he plays full 90 minutes and scores for the club too.

Ola Aina plays for Championship Hull city in England, on a loan from Chelsea. He is a regular player in the club.

Mikel Obi plays for Tiandin Teda FC in China, he plays full 90 minutes.

Ndidi and Victor Moses is already in your list, don't just jump to conclusion when you know little or nothing in the subject.[/quote]
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by edgeP(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Uyi168:
Apart from ndidi and moses,others are bench warmers..
no bro, igalo, obi, troost-ekong, balogun, sheu, simon moses etc are not benchwarmers in there teams, google is your friend bro. seems u only watch EPL?
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by Uyi168: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
edgeP:
no bro, igalo, obi, troost-ekong, balogun, sheu, simon moses etc are not benchwarmers in there teams, google is your friend bro. seems u only watch EPL?
Nor mind me..
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by dfrost: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
naptu2:
Madjer again! I'll never forget what he did to us in 1990.

I cried then even though I was small. I was developing interest in footbal thenl. Group stage and finals was a torment for me. embarassed cry
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by yewawa: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
talking nonsense......
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by Orpe7(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Atleast we dey go worldcup
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by wizjid69: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Don't mind the buffon.

He forgot Wilfred Ndidi, Victor Moses et all.

Well, I would rather prefer players warming the bench in their clubs, going to Russia and representing their countries to players playing regularly at their clubs, but staying at home warming their sofas and seats when football starts in the mundial in 2018 in Russia.

What a dummy! This the same set of benchwarmers that beat them in Uyo.
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
And worst of all his team are not going to the world cup, while we are going, let's see who wins tomorrow, i trust my men, they will trash them like how they trash Cameroon.
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by RealZizou(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ok
Mama nkechi get me cold big orijin for my friend..lolz.
Tolexander:
gringringrin

I don't take Guinness stout, their herbal beer, Orijin is OK.

I mean chilled one (8
Re: Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" by Spaxon(f): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling / Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, / Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.