Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, (24059 Views)

Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) / John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by AlexReports(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2016
John Fashanu To Build World Class Sports Academy In The New Numatville Megacity,

Following the quest to achieve the vision of The National Unity Megacity Project - Abuja, Hon Dr Akin Olowookere, The Chairman of the Nigerian Unity Museum & Trade Tourism Cultural investment village ‎has supported the Great Sports Billionare Legend , Ambassador John Fashanu with 400 plots of land worth #800,000,000 ( Eight Hundred Million Naira to build his world class Sports Academy in the Numatville Megacity, Abuja.

This initiative has also led to the establishment ‎of the Annual National Unity Traditional Sports & Tourism Festival which Ambassador. John Fashanu is appointed The Chairman of the National Organising  Committee. The entire vision of this great sport project is aimed at discovering champions who will contest locally within each state in Nigeria and winners represent Nigeria ifor our traditional sports competition in the Olympics & Europe at Large.

Hon. Jonathan Daniel, The Numatville Project Development manager has also been appointed as the SSA ( Senior Special Assistant) on Social Media & Public Relations Affairs to the Sports Chairman, Ambassador John Fashanu. While Ambassador Rachel Bakam, The Multiple award winning TV Presenter, Actress & former Nigerian Queen of Peace & Culture ‎is appointed Head of Media to this great project.. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/04/impressive-amb-rachel-bakam-bags.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by DrChukzy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTC @ Last. Who FTC epp self? Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by repogirl(f): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fash and his big dreams.....hope it works out .

Fash, if military men catch you, dem go kpokpo you o! Be warned.

Modified
Ummm... Fash, billionaire? Lol! Fash wey dey stay my backyard for here? Which kain lie na?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by jimi4us: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na who dash am money? I smell money laundering in buhari government. Abi him don catch another sugar mummy?

4 Likes

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wow!!
This is cool!.
I love sports..
Click like if you love sports like me wink

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by FTCMan: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
oj
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by taiyesoul(f): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Is this really d right time for this man to do this?

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by henrydadon(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
thank GOD say this wan get sense..him no pursue coaching job..at least nobody go owe am money
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by ghmnoble: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
What comes to mind when such a great project is embarked upon is our poor MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE CULTURE!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by AmeLonRo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Which airlines fly from Lagos to Ilorin and Ilorin to Lagos? I know of Arik, which others? Pls.

1 Like

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by hezy4real01(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nice one more of this
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by kemmary: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hope he won't be involved in another marriage wahala grin
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by jerryunit48: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Great ! John in as much as I like you I should slap you one for not representing your own Fathers land in your active days, I still like you though
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by truthspeaks: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
OK oo
AlexReports:
John Fashanu To Build World Class Sports Academy In The New Numatville Megacity,

Following the quest to achieve the vision of The National Unity Megacity Project - Abuja, Hon Dr Akin Olowookere, The Chairman of the Nigerian Unity Museum & Trade Tourism Cultural investment village ‎has supported the Great Sports Billionare Legend , Ambassador John Fashanu with 400 plots of land worth #800,000,000 ( Eight Hundred Million Naira to build his world class Sports Academy in the Numatville Megacity, Abuja.

This initiative has also led to the establishment ‎of the Annual National Unity Traditional Sports & Tourism Festival which Ambassador. John Fashanu is appointed The Chairman of the National Organising  Committee. The entire vision of this great sport project is aimed at discovering champions who will contest locally within each state in Nigeria and winners represent Nigeria ifor our traditional sports competition in the Olympics & Europe at Large.

Hon. Jonathan Daniel, The Numatville Project Development manager has also been appointed as the SSA ( Senior Special Assistant) on Social Media & Public Relations Affairs to the Sports Chairman, Ambassador John Fashanu. While Ambassador Rachel Bakam, The Multiple award winning TV Presenter, Actress & former Nigerian Queen of Peace & Culture ‎is appointed Head of Media to this great project.. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/04/impressive-amb-rachel-bakam-bags.html?m=0
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
ok
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by kemmary: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
AmeLonRo:
Which airlines fly from Lagos to Ilorin and Ilorin to Lagos? I know of Arik, which others? Pls.
Overland

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by MadCow1: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is just some straight up bullshiit! angry

800,000,000.00 Million Naira worth of Land.. angry

Who owns the darn academy? Fashanu or the Nigerian Government?

If its Fashanu, why is the Government donating our land to somebody for his private business?

Why is the Federal Government investing in a Sports Academy? Shouldnt that be the job of Private investors?

How are we recovering our 800 Million Naira back? That is the part I really want to know. angry

President Buhari should not test my support for him.. Fhuckery like this is what I expect from a PDP led government not one of progressives.. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by ayo4dworld(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
so good, so wonderful. We need more investors in the sport section of this nation. They should please emulate this. This can also keep some youth busy, thereby making them not to end up as kidnappers, suicide bombers etc. God help us...

But our rich men keep building houses that no one lives, they have forgotten the Yoruba proverb that said "The child that we don't train, will sell off the house we spent our hard earned morning and time building."

God please give us wisdom..
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by techmatas: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
nice one
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Segadem(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Good but why Abuja?
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Segadem(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
AmeLonRo:
buhari airlines grin
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Btruth: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
I honestly wish him goodluck. smiley
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by ifeelgood: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Racheal Bakam making southern Kaduna gals proud.
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by geniusgenes: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Loool
I hope this is for real though
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by steffans(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
OK..
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Segadem(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:
This is just some straight up bullshiit! angry

800,000,000.00 Million Naira worth of Land.. angry

Who owns the darn academy? Fashanu or the Nigerian Government?

If its Fashanu, why is the Government donating our land to somebody for his private business?

Why is the Federal Government investing in a Sports Academy? Shouldnt that be the job of Private investors?

President Buhari should not test my support for him.. Fhuckery like this is what I expect from a PDP led government not one of progressives.. angry

calm down grin if the "suppose federal government " reject him the offer and accepted in Ghana to build this sport academy many of us will condemn him not knowing what has transpired between him and federal government and besides if our legilooters sorry legislators share the land among themselves how u go tek know??
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Jacko1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Another white elephant project.... Besides is oceanic bank stil existing

6 Likes

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Wilson125(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ahmi abeghedie? Mmbo uto uwa unna fuel ami mbok?
Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by bigtt76(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Before you know the plots of land will turn into service plots with all those down payments and yarns of its closeness to Aso Rock villa grin #NaSoEDeStart undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by Sunofgod(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fashanu is a well known 419er....nothing will be built!

He looks well for his age though - Abi he don pass 50?

6 Likes

Re: Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, by nijanigga: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
AmeLonRo:
Better ask Saraki

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God One Game Cut My 48 Million Naira Bet9ja Ticket B933EWCAPWZTTS-947436 / Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.