Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election (16670 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / Ekiti Guber: Okada Riders Get Free Fuel From Fayemi, To Convey Passengers Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by ZorGBUooeh: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Afonja whimp..Very soon yu will ask yur fulani Lord for permission to impregnate yur wife angry
Hahahaha! Abi oooooh.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by mideactive: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2017
Fayemi n Segun On I,a very big mistake Ekiti ppl will ever make. Dis guys just want payout...

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Charly68: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
APC needs a grass root mobilizer not an elitist governor ,the man tried but he was disconnected from the people he claims to be be governing ..Learnt even his excos have limited access to him no wonder he failed in the election...Ekiti is a peculiar state and whoever that is not ready to be close to the grass root ,understand their needs & language can't be voted to power again .Governor Fayose has demystified the official abracadabra of the office of Mr Governor . .He picked his successor from the south south constituency... Let APC think well or they lose woefully .

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by ipobarecriminals: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
sad suicide in 7HD.He's a waste of space.Still remember AD government of Niyi Adebayo.
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Charly68: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
mideactive:
Fayemi n Segun On I,a very big mistake Ekiti ppl will ever make. Dis guys just want payout...
Their greed has blindfolded them..are they the only people on ground ?
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Chukazu: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Seeking for the same nomination with Segun ONI would create a lot of division in APC,and PDP would be better for it.
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Are there no other people in ekiti? undecided
Just Rotating fayose & fayemi.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Chukazu: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
16-0 loading again, is like he never know fayose

We need to understand the intrigues and dynamics of Nigerian political culture.

FAYOSHE was able to achieve such feet with federal might and PDP's power of incumbency,now there's nothing of such.there is a new sheriff ...
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Charly68: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
free2ryhme:

WETIN THIS MAN STILL DEY FIND
Money !
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chukazu:

We need to understand the intrigues and dynamics of Nigerian political culture.

FAYOSHE was able to achieve such feet with federal might and PDP's power of incumbency,now there's nothing of such.there is a new sheriff ...
Go to ekiti first before you start spewing thrash. Rivers state is even easier for APC to win than in ekiti. Fayose will deal with them mercilessly
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by obowunmi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why won't Ifayemi move on? Like seriously?

You've been Governor once. Enough!
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by boredom: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
What about Bimbo Daramola? I thought hes Apc's choice?
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by orisa37: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
He should seek Tinubu's authorisation and approval.
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fayemi has already cleared the path for Engr. Segun Oni. His indication to contest is just to rattle the political waters for the PDP. Engr Segun Oni remains the only candidate that can unseat Fayose and his boys come 2018.
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chukazu:
Seeking for the same nomination with Segun ONI would create a lot of division in APC,and PDP would be better for it.
Something tells me you are within folks. If you know what i mean?
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Meritocracy: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Which permission or resignation, you're educated and know what to do as you must resign before contesting.
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by menace1: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
if apc are serious about winning election in ekiti,they should not field fayemi cause he his not wanted in ekiti
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by mankan2k7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fayemi will loose again.

We are waiting to chop his money again
An heartless person cannot govern us again in Ekiti.
Not anymore
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Chukazu: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
OrangeDream:
Something tells me you are within folks. If you know what i mean?

Something close to it...I have a relation of mine in the "inner caucus within folks" smiley
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Chukazu: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Meritocracy:
Which permission or resignation, you're educated and know what to do as you must resign before contesting.

Buhari is his Boss,seeking permission is simply asking for his "blessings and support" .no biggie!
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Chukazu: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Go to ekiti first before you start spewing thrash. Rivers state is even easier for APC to win than in ekiti. Fayose will deal with them mercilessly

For your hallucinating brain PDP has not lost elections in EKITI before now

when all said and done we shall return to take stock,then we know who's" spewing trash"

Just watch this space
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chukazu:

For your hallucinating brain PDP has not lost elections in EKITI before now

when all said and done we shall return to take stock,then we know who's" spewing trash"

Just watch this space
I can give up or spare this my only moniker for PDP, 16-0 and if care APC no take time them may not conduct election rather they hand over the state to PDP
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
you see our crook politics in nigeria. .how can you be seeking for permission from someone in Abuja when the election will actually take place in ekiti state. .instead of seeking the mandate or permission from the people of ekiti state and his party perhaps, he is trying to seek abuja support. . .now am asking, na abuja go vote or ekiti people?

www.valentine202.com
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by ojo6464: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

lightblazingnow:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/11/09/fayemi-to-seek-buharis-permission-to-contest-ekiti-guber-election/
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Ademascot: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
in ekiti dialet! Fayemi! wa feeli i shi kete omo ekiti ka gbebo won fun osoko 1
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by CioAngels(f): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
What exactly is he looking for? Oh yes, he did not see enough to steal in his first coming, so he now wants to go and empty Ekiti treasury. If not for greed, you are a mimister and yet you are not pleased, you to go were you only will access to Ekiti treasury. Ole. Anyway, you need not waste the fund you have stolen because a Brand New Sheriff Is Coming To Town To Take Over Ekiti Government House Come 2018.
Re: Fayemi To Seek Buhari’s Permission To Contest Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chukazu:

Something close to it...I have a relation of mine in the "inner caucus within folks" smiley
I know.. I saw a WORD in your sentence. You should again know what i mean.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Announces Doguwa, Other APC Reps As Principal Officers / IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others / Anambra Officially Gazetted As An Oil Producing State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.