Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,777 members, 7,862,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After (16034 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Returns To His Office 81 Days After Rat Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by aguiyi2: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Black race and Black magic are like the Chinese and Buddha.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Myketuale(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Who resuming to office epp.? He can work anywhere in d Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Gluckudom1(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
tobechi74:
I hear sey the aso rock security gadjet rejected his thumb print.

Chai baba u just bury this man with this kind statement.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by wolesmile(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Once beaten, twice shy. Nobody wants to be poisoned twice.
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by doctokwus: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2017
A president that believes more in marabouts.
Says a lot.
The last one believed in the intoxicating effect of "ogogoro",the present in directives given by marabouts!
What a country!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by anonimi: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Caliph69:
Nigerians. Any little thing, they resort to prayers. Can’t they find the solution beyond this spiritual slavery?

How else will you recognise mentally lazy people who won't spend time in the laboratory and think tanks to sort out their problems systematically, preferring to wait on God or the white men to always come to their rescue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by caesaraba(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2017
gcof:
Could it be true that the man we are seeing is actually not Buhari and the cabal cannot let a foreigner into the presidents office

Don't worry. Just pray that one day you get access to a TV set and watch a video of him so you can put your mind to rest.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Activeman391(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
The more we loo the less we see

Mean check signature
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2017
There are so many self imposed presidents in Buhari's led APC government.

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by deolu2000(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
please can i come and take over the office, because God that i serve has got my back.
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by ClassicMan202(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Him village people for daura go dey sing is our work o!!! grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Bullhari007(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2017
OK

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Hideandseek: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Its jubrin that's y. His finger print n eyes don't match the security devices. So he can't have access,and he doesn't want ppl to see him more often so as not to spot the lapses in jubrin. Lol just kidding but food for thought.
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by ElsonMorali: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Mundane issues are all Nigerians are going to be talking about rill the end of this administration.

It's been over two years now, not a single corrupt official has been convicted for fraud. All court cases seem to have died. I remember when they told us they were initiating a special prosecution team made of young talented and brilliant lawyers to help the fg win convictions against corruption. Here we are a year and some months later with nothing to show.

But Buhari's office is more important ain't it?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by columbus007(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Oya,make de put TO LET straight.
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Chukazu: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
This a total false report.
From what i learnt ,the entire Villa comprises different offices ,so when you hear the president is not using his office,it doesn't mean he has gone back to Katsina,it simply means he has relocated to a "stopgap office "within the same aSo Rock,pending the full renovation of the main office
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Beer parlor gist that his finger print to the main office was rejected, that's why he can't access it. .
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Quality20(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Buhari is a good man so why should anyone want to kill or harm him?
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by PointZerom: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
nrexzy:
We worry about the wrong things.
. Does the office he operates from have anything to do with our economy or development of the nation.. Attention seeking OP

You don't put into consideration the amount that have gone into that abandoned office. Can this happen anywhere in the world?
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by eph12(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
tobechi74:
I hear sey the aso rock security gadjet rejected his thumb print.
cheesy cheesy meaning he is Jubrin and not Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by gcof(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
caesaraba:

Don't worry. Just pray that one day you get access to a TV set and watch a video of him so you can put your mind to rest.
Apparently, it is only access to a TV set that you have and not access to reading and understanding
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by tete7000(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na hin Abacha friend hired and paid marabouts that bewitched aso-villa. All those fetish objects and human heads news said Abacha buried those days are still hunting aso rock occupants. By the way how Obasanjo survived aso rock? The man juju must surpass their own.
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Humility017(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
gcof:
Could it be true that the man we are seeing is actually not Buhari and the cabal cannot let a foreigner into the presidents office
exactly my thought bro...
that man may likely not be buhari
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
nrexzy:
We worry about the wrong things.
. Does the office he operates from have anything to do with our economy or development of the nation.. Attention seeking OP

Buhari lied that he doesn't like wastage, now he's wasting taxpayers money to build himself new offices. When the next president and party start their own, I hope zombies will take in good faith?

Common rats and Aso Rock clinic Buhari's government can't fix, how can APC and Buhari's government fix Nigeria?
And liar Mohammad is there lying how APC and Buhari's corrupt government is bringing Nigeria out of the hell. What nonsense!
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by ivandragon: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
PT needs to thread carefully before it begins to lose relevance or its exposé become too questionable...

as long as pmb works within recognised buildings in the villa, it is unnecessary to make a big deal of it... as long as he is not working from home 24/7...

PT should stick to better news, like investigating accounts that held less than #31m a few years ago but now have hundreds of millions in it...

please, please & please... I did not mention anybody ooo... but PT, over to you...
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Bakerdav: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
eezeribe:
If He goes back there... He knows he would die;that's what his London doctors told him....
Don't ask me how I knew;I just jumped into conclusion the same way that suicide divers jump into the lagoon.
you are right my brother,juju don dey the office
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by afdc: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
That's not a problem, since he's doing his work effectively.
Re: President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After by Ossysamsy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Change is good!!!!

Freelance presidency
Work from home activated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike / APC Accuses Osaze-Uzzi Of Plotting To Rig For PDP / Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.