Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (49574 Views)

Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Replies Follower Who Called Her A “hoe’ / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Is All Shades Of Beauty In This New Photo / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by crisycent: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SHE IS LOOKING GOOD BUT WHO SHE EPP?

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamLaura:
Everyone knows Juliet is Stunning
I mean kiss kiss
just hope that's gonna pay your bills
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by pauldiamonds: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
ICEBERG SLIM DON SMASH SMASH THAT FINE BEAUTIFUL kitten.......
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Choppa07: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benjom:
...and where is her 'beast'? cheesy
shun dey fool cha... mumu Guy kwasia
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Vanillaskin:
Yes she is fine
Yes she is beautiful
But no I don't envy her
She doesn't look like role model material
this one weak me...WTH is the bolded?

Na wa 4 some ppl sha...as if they themselves are Angels! undecided
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by condralbedez: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SHE IS LOOKING GOOD BUT WHO SHE EPP?
ICEBERGSLIM
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Antoeni(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Beautiful pls be careful with that your Nigeria gold-digger boyfriend (iceberg)
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
henrydadon:
biracial girl are pretty

here in south Africa na them fine pass
you probably saw pure black girls who are just too light and thought they were biracial. SA girls are like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by pweetiedee(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
2chainzz:
My God!!!...Look at such a beauty, I might probably be the one to later marry this girl sha. kiss

Lmao.

You wish!
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by IamLaura(f): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tedassie:

just hope that's gonna pay your bills
Worry about what's paying urs.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by showghan(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
See fine geh...

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by segebase(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
closing my eyes....n imagining d doggy styles n d screaming shes gonna have me banging her...ooo boi..i don cum
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by GloriaNinja(f): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tedassie:
vaseline crew
YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR MANHOOD WITH YOUR HAND ONE DAY.

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by GloriaNinja(f): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
condralbedez:
ICEBERGSLIM
did she help you?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by TEAMvido(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
the woman fine she con package join....
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by condralbedez: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
did she help you?
Nop,will you epp me?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jayceon:
you probably saw pure black girls who are just too light and thought they were biracial. SA girls are like that

lol..you biracial girl are called coloured girl here..I know what I am saying..they are fine for days
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Mckandre(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
henrydadon:

some people will always find something negative to say
grin but na lie?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by wildchild02: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
2chainzz:
My God!!!...Look at such a beauty, I might probably be the one to later marry this girl sha. kiss

If you play your cards well, then it could be you.

She may want to remarry again.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
hopexter:

But the Banga go don loose oil grin

Nooooooo

E get the way u go bend am 20 litres go come out grin
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by hopexter(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Nooooooo

E get the way u go bend am 20 litres go come out grin

Na the last drop you wan comot by all means so, badt guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by sinceraconcept(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
this girl too fine
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Thewesterner(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
So?... Am I supposed to fry stone?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
hopexter:

Na the last drop you wan comot by all means so, badt guy cheesy cheesy

I fit still loan u shaa grin
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by hopexter(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:

I fit still loan u shaa grin

E no go reach two of us grin I dey like gallons of oil. cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
She damn fine Though, but you take a Hoe outta the farm, it still remains a Hoe.

Iceberg, I salute you for smashing this kitty to smithereens, sotey she threaten your life if you stop.

This post made me lol. Funny but very true.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
hopexter:

E no go reach two of us grin I dey like gallons of oil. cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR MANHOOD WITH YOUR HAND ONE DAY.
Not me o,baby....dem know demselvescheesy

How can my lil soldier waste when i have you around? kiss
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamLaura:

Worry about what's paying urs.
On the contrary,"worry" doesn't exist in my dictionary of life neither does hero-worship grin

By the way,money shd work 4 u& not d other way round,sweety smiley

u can PM lemme show u how wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. / Abiodun Aremu 'Baba Sabiko' Is Dead / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.