Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital (581 Views)

Hotel Female Receptionist And Hotel Sales And Marketing Officer / Chief Marketing Officer At OWPPiN Limited / Apply For CRM Officer At Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBBS) plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by NaijaGoDigital: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaGoDigital.com is looking for a talented copywriter/content marketing officer to join their new team either as an experienced member or as a graduate trainee. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of digital marketing and able to create contents that can engage different audiences. It is also essential for the candidate to have good experience in blogging and social media management.
NaijaGoDigital.com is a blog that create articles, guides, tips and tricks on digital marketing, social media, web technology, etc. for Nigerians and the rest of the world.

Responsibilities
• You will have to work alongside other blog authors by managing their workloads
• You will be the main contact person for the blog
• You will be responsible for creating unique and engaging contents on the areas that the blog covers
• Implementation of full digital marketing strategies for the blog
• Planning and conducting interviews with successful entrepreneurs, online businesses and celebrities

Required Skills
• Knowledgeable in content marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), social media marketing, etc.
• Experience in copywriting and content writing - creating contents for the blog, social media posts, adverts, email newsletter, website review, press releases, etc.
• Assist with the planning and implementing of digital marketing strategies that can help to drive traffic and increase engagement on the blog
• A degree or qualification in English literature, Mass Communication, Journalism and Creative Writing. Only candidates who have completed NYSC will be considered.

Personal Skills
• Self-motivator and excellent team player with a passion for blogging and online marketing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good customer service, time management and organisational and research skills.
• Ability to handle pressure while working with tight deadlines

How to apply:
If you meet up with the above requirements, kindly apply here.

Salary is negotiable (depending on experience) + commission; 37.5 hours per week (opportunity to work from home at a later time)
Re: Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by sonature1: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
I got discouraged when I saw the salary dropdown menu. This doesn't in any way suggest you remove it though. Thanks for saving me the time and strength grin
Re: Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by RapportNaija(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
sonature1:
I got discouraged when I saw the salary dropdown menu. This doesn't in any way suggest you remove it though. Thanks for saving me the time and strength grin

Hi, what's the salary menu removed? Hint me before I waste time in applying...
Re: Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by sonature1: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
RapportNaija:

Hi, what's the salary menu removed? Hint me before I waste time in applying...

No big deal, just that they are paying between 40-50k for that position. Much as many writers will consider it a good pay, we'll, I don't
Re: Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by RapportNaija(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
sonature1:

No big deal, just that they are paying between 40-50k for that position. Much as many writers will consider it a good pay, we'll, I don't

40-50k not bad, if it is work from home for a large part. But if I have to go in Lagos traffic daily, with that, could be frustrating.
Re: Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by RapportNaija(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaGoDigital:
NaijaGoDigital.com is looking for a talented copywriter/content marketing officer to join their new team either as an experienced member or as a graduate trainee. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of digital marketing and able to create contents that can engage different audiences. It is also essential for the candidate to have good experience in blogging and social media management.
NaijaGoDigital.com is a blog that create articles, guides, tips and tricks on digital marketing, social media, web technology, etc. for Nigerians and the rest of the world.

Responsibilities
• You will have to work alongside other blog authors by managing their workloads
• You will be responsible for creating unique and engaging contents on the areas that the blog covers
• Planning and conducting interviews with successful entrepreneurs, online businesses and celebrities

Required Skills
• Knowledgeable in content marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), social media marketing, etc.
• Experience in copywriting and content writing - creating contents for the blog, social media posts, adverts, email newsletter, website review, press releases, etc.
• Assist with the planning and implementing of digital marketing strategies that can help to drive traffic and increase engagement on the blog
• A degree or qualification in English literature, Mass Communication, Journalism and Creative Writing. Only candidates who have completed NYSC will be considered.

Personal Skills
• Self-motivator and excellent team player with a passion for blogging and online marketing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good customer service, time management and organisational and research skills.

How to apply:

Salary is negotiable (depending on experience) + commission; 37.5 hours per week (opportunity to work from home at a later time)

I'm interested.

More than 2 years writing and blogging experience. Have works on rapportnaija.com, celebshowbiznews.com, and naijahq.com.

First, I'd like to know how much post you think is appropriate per day...

You can PM for more conversation.

Thanks
Re: Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by Aremu01(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaGoDigital:

Responsibilities

Required Skills

Personal Skills

How to apply:

How do we apply? The link to click isn't working?
Re: Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by NaijaGoDigital: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Aremu01:

How do we apply? The link to click isn't working?

Kindly apply here.
Re: Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital by sonature1: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
RapportNaija:

40-50k not bad, if it is work from home for a large part. But if I have to go in Lagos traffic daily, with that, could be frustrating.

*Smiles and walks away*

(1) (Reply)

Amaiden Energy Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions) / Erecruiter Nigeria Recent Recruitment (10 Positions) / Apply For Next Gear Resources Limited Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.