Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots (24418 Views)

NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos / Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Oyo: 33 LGAs And 35 LCDAs To Benefit From Ongoing Construction Of 150km Of Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by ibkgab001: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Joephat:
Kogi, kogi, I was in kogi state not long ago

I had the opportunity to Bleep my girl who is now my ex.

The only thing I can rem. Was that I bleeped her and forgot to remove my dick from her puna until we woke the next day

Future
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Bluffly: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
condralbedez:
You are Right,goes a long way to show that the youths are not ready yet.
He is not a standard to judge other youths. Moreover did the youths of those days in power did any better?
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Joephat(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=62219729][/quote]
Not at all, I was so weak, it was my 10th round that it happened, I slept off and I didn't rem. To remove it, she was enjoying it too
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by condralbedez: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bluffly:

He is not a standard to judge other youths. Moreover did the youths of those days in power did any better?
Yes,he is not a standard to judge though, but I was expecting him to perform better than the other Governors,considering d fact that he knew what we are passing through as a young man
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Dizu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Joephat:

The only thing I can rem. Was that I bleeped her and forgot to remove my dick from her puna until we woke the next day
it's a pity
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol, in this country when the government believe everyone have an internet enable phone, and Nigeria's will always have data, ki. you get your information at your finger tip. Make you say you nor know first, con dey go ask soldiers wathing dey happen for the street. this man, you buy real job grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Paretomaster(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Is everyday not like curfew in Kogi? ...
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by wasiudvd(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
So people here think the Governor just declare curfew because its going to make him climax? If you reside in Kogi, especially Kogi Central, in fact Okene precisely, you won't be typing those rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by begwong: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Trustme2:
What's the reason for the curfew?
Yes, wetin be the reason for the curfew?
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by blackboy2star(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
June 12 still better.... The arrival of Bubu from Uk (sick bed) cheesy public holiday.... Bello for the youth lmaoo...

moscobabs:
I can see that that state governor is lazy, curfew on working day? is it not the same state that declared June 12 as public holiday?

no wonder this state is backward even with 10 states border with them.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by blackboy2star(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Then educate us and tell us the reason behind the curfew... shikenna

wasiudvd:
So people here think the Governor just declare curfew because its going to make him climax? If you reside in Kogi, especially Kogi Central, in fact Okene precisely, you won't be typing those rubbish.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Funkybabee(f): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
I just pity those who have to work daily before eatin

This country self
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by 4nez(f): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Joephat post=62219592] Kogi, kogi, I was in kogi state not long ago

[/quotes

Stupid and senseless comment, infact your brain needs resetting.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Yahaya bello is one of the greatest mistake for 2015 Election. And people will be shouting Not too young to Run when the youths in power could not even deliver.

Please don't use Yahaya as representing all Nigerian youths.
He is just a horrible example simple

I have seen so many youths excel in their fields way beyond imagination
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by chycess(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
and ur wife na goes into labour........................just thinking aloud
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by DONSMITH123(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:

Please don't use Yahaya as representing all Nigerian youths.
He is just a horrible example simple

I have seen so many youths excel in their fields way beyond imagination

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Paulreports(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abuse of authority/state power..instead of growing the lean economy you are stifling it because of politics shocked
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by reccy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
My Governor, continue your good work. security first before any other thing.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by wasiudvd(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
blackboy2star:
Then educate us and tell us the reason behind the curfew... shikenna

I didn't declare the curfew, and I am not a security agent. So I don't know the reason for the curfew. The governor is the chief security officer of the state, he knows why the curfew had to be declared in such manner.
The only thing I can tell you is that Kogi Central is very volatile. Book Haram might be the reason.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by adebayogodwwin17: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Central.....
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by bastian5050(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
condralbedez:
You are Right,goes a long way to show that the youths are not ready yet.
Don't you think your submission is inductive ... If GYB has failed in his state as a youth doesn't mean some other youth can't do better.. The older ones that have been ruling for yeArs what changes have they brought ?. He isn't doing well but I think it's not enough yardstick to write off the Nottooyoung to run mandate .the youth are the leaders of today
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Ololade1999: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Joephat:

Are you okay at all?

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some peopl comment without thinkn what could b d cause of d curfew. Do not just coment because of d hatred u hav for yahaya bello, we shuld at times b rational in our thinkn. D curfew was a result of a security tip off, and it affect 5 local govt in kogi central which hav security challenges recently, an i believ is in d over all interest of d residents. Kogi state is nt always d way they painted it black in d social media by some elements who feel what they can do best is to wage media war against kogi state in general because of one person an yet claimed they ar true sons an daughters of our dear state.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Nazirano(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anatejoe555:
Some peopl comment without thinkn what could b d cause of d curfew. Do not just coment because of d hatred u hav for yahaya bello, we shuld at times b rational in our thinkn. D curfew was a result of a security tip off, and it affect 5 local govt in kogi central which hav security challenges recently, an i believ is in d over all interest of d residents. Kogi state is nt always d way they painted it black in d social media by some elements who feel what they can do best is to wage media war against kogi state in general because of one person an yet claimed they ar true sons an daughters of our dear state.
Spare us all this excuses, your governor is not performing and that is the truth, i guess u re among dos benefitin from his crazy government. Mind you i'm an ebira boy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by wizod(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Joephat:

marvin902:

your brain needs maintenance undecided undecided undecided

from an experienced brain doctor
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nazirano:
Spare us all this excuses, your governor is not performing and that is the truth, i guess u re among dos benefitin from his crazy government. Mind you i'm an ebira boy.
I'm neither a suppoter of yahaya bello or benefitn 4rm his govt. D issue at hand is security of lives which d govt claimed necesitated d curfew. Even if u ar nt at home or ur relation or some1 u love, bein a victim of d recent security challenge in d area, bt as human we shuld hav pity on those affected. And if any measure is takn by d govt to avert such ugly occurence, i dont c d need for us 2 paint our state black because of hu is involve at d helm of affair. If we dont like him , fine,d second hand of our clock has nt stop movn because of y b, when d tyme comes we wil do d needful instead of spreadn negativ informatn about our dear state. Kogi state is bigger than an individual , an we hav no other state to cal our own. Lets make it proud in eye of others an nt degradn at every slight oportunty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anatejoe555:

I'm neither a suppoter of yahaya bello or benefitn 4rm his govt. D issue at hand is security of lives which d govt claimed necesitated d curfew. Even if u ar nt at home or ur relation or some1 u love, bein a victim of d recent security challenge in d area, bt as human we shuld hav pity on those affected. And if any measure is takn by d govt to avert such ugly occurence, i dont c d need for us 2 paint our state black because of hu is involve at d helm of affair. If we dont like him , fine,d second hand of our clock has nt stop movn because of y b, when d tyme comes we wil do d needful instead of spreadn negativ informatn about our dear state. Kogi state is bigger than an individual , an we hav no other state to cal our own. Lets make it proud in eye of others an nt degradn at every slight oportunty.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by mrzenith1: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kogi state is always in the news for the wrong reasons.....what is really wrong with this bello of a boy.[color=][/color][/color][color=#990000] cry
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by Bluffly: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
condralbedez:
Yes,he is not a standard to judge though, but I was expecting him to perform better than the other Governors,considering d fact that he knew what we are passing through as a young man
Forget that belief of yours. How on earth do you expect everyone to have moral values.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by flejnr(f): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2017
sure no be for senator dino meleya
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by mecussey(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
This kogi looks like mortal kombat enviroment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land / Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity / Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.