Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade (3602 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Waow! God is good.
Can I bring my dead grandma for ressurrection?
angry angry
I don't just know which smiley abi na frownie to use with this your comment grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
can you read? Did the OP mention died and return to life among the testimonies he wants to hear? Don't you know that anybody who collapses(faints) among the congregation of the sheeple is termed 'dead'? If you don't know, I will share a testimony with you.
Then in verse 29-31

Now don't derail, what the OP wants is a testimony of someone you know or you yourself and in the countless crusades of Reinhard Bonnke. undecided

That's ur business Sir, God raised him from the dead, that's all that matters.
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Camillus92:

That's ur business Sir, God raised him from the dead, that's all that matters.
And God told you so

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Waow! God is good.

Your unbelief cannot harm the kingdom advancement one bit. Life has always been a choice, I have chose mine, and u have chose urs. So let it be.
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
And God told you so

If u don't like the testimony leave it now.
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Camillus92:

If u don't like the testimony leave it now.
That's not the kind of testimony the OP of this thread wants. And the fact that it isn't you that died and woke up or it isn't someone you know one on one, you shouldn't be sharing it here. I also have 'testimony' of how I died the first time and met the gods and returned to the earth, yet I didn't share it here because the op didn't add testimonies of resurrection from the dead. As a matter of fact, dying and waking back to the earth isn't a testimony because the afterlives are far far better than this earth, so I wonder how anyone will die and return to earth and then be thanking his stars that he isn't dead.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Udochukwu96(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2017
FOR BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS

* Celibate till marriage
* meet other Christians
* Share ideas
* Share the word
* Get encouraged
* Stand out
* Stand against the world
* Get into Godly conversations

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///C17nFRd43Ae1qYDRqqWnQP
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Udochukwu96(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2017
FOR BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS YOUTHS

* Celibate till marriage
* meet other Christians
* Share ideas
* Share the word
* Get encouraged
* Stand out
* Stand against the world
* Get into Godly conversations

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///C17nFRd43Ae1qYDRqqWnQP

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Saverin: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2017
bennyann:
I decided to visit this section today and na so so topics on tithe I see. What's happening?

Back to the thread, I also await testimonies that will shut the mouth or "fingers" of geoworldedu wink

my rove
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Saverin: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2017
geoworldedu

While watching the program, one damsel I have been pursuing called to say yes!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by bennyann: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Saverin:

my rove

I'm not familiar with this moniker. Who be you again?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by bennyann: 12:05am On Nov 13, 2017
geoworldedu:
Satan cheesy

Na so! We know what you mean when you say Satan.
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Saverin: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2017
bennyann:

I'm not familiar with this moniker. Who be you again?

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Daeylar(f): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Waow! God is good.
grin grin
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by HardMirror(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

If you continue thinking like this then it will be a big shame to an atheist that claimed to be intelligent, first you don't believe in Miracle yet you're asking people to share their testimonies. I guess it will have been better if you can get to the crusade ground to question those that ever claimed to be heal yourself, maybe you can even witness the miracle process with your own very eye instead of being so curious to hear testimony you will never believe on nairaland.
the joke is on you bro. stop aspirating so much
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by enshy: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
bennyann:
I decided to visit this section today and na so so topics on tithe I see. What's happening?

Back to the thread, I also await testimonies that will shut the mouth or "fingers" of geoworldedu wink
He won't get any.
He is an enemy of the Church and we won't join issues with him.
We will never cast our pearls before swines!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by enshy: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Waow! God is good.
No you shouldn't!
God doesn't exist, why would you?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
enshy:

No you shouldn't!
God doesn't exist, why would you?
Are you an atheist?
It seems you don't believe the Christian God can raise the dead.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by enshy: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Are you an atheist?
It seems you don't believe the Christian God can raise the dead.
I don't share my beliefs with a God hater.
What is it to you if the Christian God raises the dead?
God's Works are sacred, we don't throw them before you as object of mockery as your mentor the devil would.
So you may find a better thread to jump at!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
HardMirror:

the joke is on you bro. stop aspirating so much

This is not about me bro, my mind is at rest because I have no reason to disbelief God wonders. The joke is on the unbelievers and backsliders tongue that want answers to their curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
enshy:

I don't share my beliefs with a God hater.
What is it to you if the Christian God raises the dead?
God's Works are sacred, we don't throw them before you as object of mockery as your mentor the devil would.
So you may find a better thread to jump at!
If you have any testimonies please share, perhaps it would help someone believe. Well, that's if it is provably true.

Is it my fault your Bible stories appears to be a scam?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by 0temAtum: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Instead of testimonies, all we have here are talktimonies. Enshy, you don't need to comment at all if your god hasn't done any miracle you know of in Reinhard Bonnie's crusade.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Enshy, come and tell us how many miracles you have had in your short holy life.

We're waiting

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Niflheim(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
@geoworldedu,

I have never attended any of his crusades before, but I have watched some of them on TV before!!! However, a guy that I know who was a member of the Grail Message, who used to live in Germany with his dad back in the day, told me that anytime his dad sees Reinhard Bonnke on TV, the dad says.............................................................................."WOW!!! So this man is now into preaching? This means there must be a lot of money in church business!!!"

At first, I never really quite understood what that meant, but now that I am irreligious.............................................I understand it perfectly!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by 0temAtum: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@geoworldedu,

I have never attended any of his crusades before, but I have watched some of them on TV before!!! However, a guy that I know who was a member of the Grail Message, who used to live in Germany with his dad back in the day, told me that anytime his dad sees Reinhard Bonnke on TV, the dad says.............................................................................."WOW!!! So this man is now into preaching? This means there must be a lot of money in church business!!!"

At first, I never really quite understood what that meant, but now that I am irreligious.............................................I understand it perfectly!!!
cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by 0temAtum: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Any testifier in the house
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
Any testifier in the house

What did you need sheepie's testimony for undecided undecided if you are so curious to hear testimony, go to church wink wink
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by 0temAtum: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

What did you need sheepie's testimony for undecided undecided if you are so curious to hear testimony, go to church wink wink
lol grin
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Woa, its good that you're not an atheist but so bad that you're an enemy of Christ and His church. Now since you know and recognized that the god of your land can perform miracle then why are you so curious to hear the testimonies of we sheep? What change will it do to you if we tell you here? The crusade ground is open to everybody, even to the goats for the healing of their stubbornness. So do yourself favour too by visiting the crusade ground where you can witness the miracle yourself.

What have I said that warrant this long sermon?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by bennyann: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
enshy:

He won't get any.
He is an enemy of the Church and we won't join issues with him.
We will never cast our pearls before swines!!!

Hmmm! Well he knows he is an enemy himself.

That shouldn't stop the Christians from testifying, they can share it on another thread.
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by bennyann: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Saverin:

onyenze123

cheesy like seriously? Are you serious or someone is kidding me?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Saverin: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
bennyann:

cheesy like seriously? Are you serious or someone is kidding me?

It is called reincarnation cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Joys Oyedepo Gets Married (PHOTOS) / Tithes And Offerings: So Important In Nigerian Churches / Has The Church Become Too Wordly Or Is The World Becoming Too Churchy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.