Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral (63614 Views)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? / [birth Pose] Photos Of South African Students Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by holluwai(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by billyG(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
kid ko!that girl iz gonna b a mother six yrs frm today & that boy gonna b a doctor & a father some day.
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Papiikush: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
webincomeplus:

LOL! I'm trying to imagine how those who are guilty of aborti.on would be reading your post.

I know right? grin
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Chetam007(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Honestly, I dnt c anytin wrong wit wat dem kids are doing.
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by BrowNetter(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari will pay for this sad

Buhari, Buhari, Buhari.. Any useless thing, Buhari..
You calling Buhari here, when has Buhari become South Africa's president? Or your eyes was fenced not to see that,
These are South African school pupils and probably you want Buhari to travel(as usual) to South Africa and start flogging them right?
First learn to read before commenting(advice though)..
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by columbus007(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
all this bloggers sef,so dis one join news abi [color=#000000][/color]
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
BrowNetter:

Buhari, Buhari, Buhari.. Any useless thing, Buhari..
You calling Buhari here, when has Buhari become South Africa's president? Or your eyes was fenced not to see that,
These are South African school pupils and probably you want Buhari to travel(as usual) to South Africa and start flogging them right?
First learn to read before commenting(advice though)..

The world would have been a better place with out buhari in it...
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by AuroraB(f): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Einl:
It's so funny.

Make nobody pretend they didn't play Mummy and Daddy.
Speak for yourself embarassed
I didn't and I'm sure there are others who never did sad
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Ladyjumong(f): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jayceon grin i think you would have to scan this thread. alot shii going on here grin cheesy

oh sorry, i actually did. uhm just scan tru cool
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by bamoski(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Papiikush:
Only if giving birth was that easy and funny.

Kudos to women all over the world for the pains their go through during child delivery.

Death to those ones that terminate their pregnancy i hope they die from the cry of those kids from the underworld.

Stop typing rubbish!!! Are you drunk
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by enemyofprogress: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
There is no big deal in this,abeg make we hear word jare
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by buoye1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with those pictures sincerely
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Foodforthought: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Rukkydelta post=62221650][/quote] Are u a delsuite?
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by infofta(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
In every ten South African girls between the the age of 17 and 35, eight has a child somewhere.
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Rukkydelta(f): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Foodforthought:

Are u a delsuite?
Yeah
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Foodforthought: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Yeah
I noticed @ the hall( ur profile pic)
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Rukkydelta(f): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Foodforthought:

I noticed @ the hall( ur profile pic)
Alright
Cool
You school in delsu too ?
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Foodforthought: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Alright Cool You school in delsu too ?
Just graduated
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Rukkydelta(f): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Foodforthought:

Just graduated
wow!
That's cool
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Equations(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
These guys are learning how to be doctors. What's the danger here?
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Foodforthought: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
wow! That's cool
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Pat081: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Our student here in Nigeria will start dia own madness very soon on dis too
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
GOD'S WAYS ARE NOT THAT OF MEN
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Sex sex sex, that's what the Black man knows
that's why they are backward,stupid race,Ah God!why me a black man
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by frozen70(f): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Papiikush:
Only if giving birth was that easy and funny.

Kudos to women all over the world for the pains they go through during child delivery.

Death to those ones that terminate their pregnancy i hope they die from the cry of those kids from the underworld.
Always reason what to post before exposing your weak brain.
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Shesweetdie(f): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Boyooosa post=62224862]It would have bn a nice stunt had it been it was handled decently and purposefully.[/qu

And by decent u mean what exactly? undecided . These girls are covered to d feet and any reasonable person can see that the ones with thier head sticking out cant see nothing.
from what i can see there is notin wrong with these picture. Sex is the last thing they depict if anything it the squeezed face of the girls playing mothers warns teenagers off sex
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Boyooosa(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Shesweetdie post=62230207][/quote]
Well, u r right if that actually makes their intention. But you need to confirm your assumption b4 concluding. No message is actually attached to the pictures to reflect your claims. Another thing is that no information reveals that their motive is in line with your thought, these guys are teens that are liable to be guided during such mission. Such literature is so sensitive within their 'peers' that it ought to be supervised by more matured minds because, before you say dope, the supposed sensitization will turn to fun and will render the move useless, disgusting and another menance to the society.
These are my views anyway and av already as well read a fear expressed by a parent.
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by FriendNG: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
yarimo:
They should have practice it unclad undecided

Saboda?
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by BenBradley(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
HIV COUNTRY
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Saboda?
in ga komi da komi da kyau grin
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by FriendNG: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2017
yarimo:
in ga komi da komi da kyau grin
Bad guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) / Guy Spends Almost A Year Gluing 42,000 Matches To Make A Giant Sphere / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.