Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral (63617 Views)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? / [birth Pose] Photos Of South African Students Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Lules(f): 2:10am On Nov 10, 2017
contactmorak:
According to South African Daily Sun,first it was the death pose, followed by the sex funeral and sangoma poses. Now the birth pose has taken over social media, with South African school kids leading the pack.

But the new pose has outraged parents. The fact that most of the pictures taken are of pupils in uniform has most questioning the culture of learning in some of these schools. Some are now calling for the pupils to be disciplined as the pose is seen as being in bad
taste.

In one of the pictures circulating online, a pupil’s head is seen sticking out from under another pupil’s skirt. A group of pupils can also be seen posing as doctors and nurses helping to deliver a baby.

Thandi Molekoa (54), a mother of two from Soweto, told Daily Sun children taking part in this
trend are possessed.

“These children act like they are bewitched,” said worried Thandi. “What are they hoping to achieve with such pictures? “The sad thing is that most of them are school kids.
“They are supposed to focus on their studies and nothing else. “Such things are the reason we have such a high rate of teenage pregnancy.”

Mjay Dinoge wrote on Facebook: “This is madness.” Tefo Tladi wrote: “I don’t know if I should laugh or be sad.” Oba Gaebonwe posted: “These kids are out of line and such things are unacceptable. They should be taught the basics of ubuntu.

“I’m sure even pastors don’t want to dwell much on their behaviour. Eish!” Sania Mpho Swaratlhe: “Is this what freedom and democracy looks like?”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/sa-school-kids-cause-outrage-after-their-photos-doing-birth-pose-goes-viral
really
south Africans don't surprise me at all
first it was the dead man pose now this one
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Freshprime(m): 2:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Those saying the students are spoilt obviously have dirty mind I see nothing wrong with the picture it's very good and shows the students have great sense of humor
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by centboy123456(m): 3:54am On Nov 10, 2017
teacherbim:
To me nothing is wrong with the pictures, I guess they are secondary school students so no big deal and they were not practicing it unclad

is that ur kids
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by olmoRoc: 5:21am On Nov 10, 2017
This is one reason why the teachers in Kaduna failed the grade 4 testd woefully. In other to engage the learning styles of all your students, you must allow them to do things that regular people would think is out of this world. That should have taken place in a biology, or science classroom. Biology is not reserved for those in Class 5 as was the case in my time in Nigeria. It's taught from Class 1 elsewhere.
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by talk2percy(m): 6:15am On Nov 10, 2017
The first picture though....the position of the hand of the male student doctor
...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by nophysat: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2017
awon Omo tika Bo'di
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by jude33084(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2017
The concept is cool,.....creative art cool
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Talkwell: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Sex sex sex, that's what the Black man knows

hanassholesolo:
Why is Africa so obsessed with increasing the population of Earth and nothing else?

I'm so happy there are Nigerians like me grin

That's why foreigners keep looking down on us,cause we've placed sex/marriage/reproduction as our utmost priority
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by jobbers: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
oh

1 Like

Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by seunfape(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2017
many things they happen for south wey no they reach nigeria
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by hanassholesolo: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:

at least those girls can imagine how painful it is to go through the birth proces

No, those girls are fantasizing about giving birth. There is nothing educational about what they are doing.

Did you ever play Mama and Papa when you where young? Good! this is the same re-enactment. Would you say you learnt anything from that play apart from doing "lewd' things with a member of the opposite sex? did you learn about the responsibility of being a parent when you re-enacted Mummy and Daddy? same thing is happening here. They just crave the action of giving birth.
Re: South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral by Einl(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2017
AuroraB:
Speak for yourself embarassed
I didn't and I'm sure there are others who never did sad

You missed. A lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) / Guy Spends Almost A Year Gluing 42,000 Matches To Make A Giant Sphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.