Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (51494 Views)

Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Photo Of 2face Kissing Annie Idibia As Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by ensamy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Well behind every success they is a crime somewhere somehow.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Omilala: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
It's very disheartening and unfortunate that blackface could stoop this low... He is overwhelmed with hatred and jealous, and this has really hindered is growth. I pray the children doesn't locate is sense of frustration....
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by esere826: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
i dont think 2face as ever denied any of these allegations
What is needed is a legal settlement
Use a big name chamber like Festus Keyamo etc
2 face pays off enough for blackface to never mention it again.

It is painful, but unfortunately, in Nigeria, intellectual property theft is not frowned upon

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by verygudbadguy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
When GEJ said stealing is not corruption, I thought he was joking until I read through the front page of this thread. We have lost it as a nation.

Somebody stole another person's creativity, idea and song and no one is condemning the act. I almost didn't want to because he is Tubaba and I love his music so much.

Some said the song sef no sweet. I have read through the lyrics of the song severally. It makes so much sense and it shows that Blackface is a prolific song writer. Whether or not you find it interesting is your own palava. Learn to always speak the truth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by ivolt: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:

If they were both Americans can you tell him this?

If they were americans either blackface would have been sued for
defamation or 2face will be in legal trouble for IP theft.
Smart Artistes take action while mediocre ones complain.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by ObaKlaz: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Just ordinary song and he's still wailing, what about Nigerians that someone single handedly stole their $26bn and they don't talk about it anymore cry cry cry
Wait till your intellectual property (if you ever have any!) is infringed upon so people can tell you exactly what you've posted.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Caseless: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
I stand with blackface

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by ceononi: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Guy is high time you do away with this childish behaviour huh why cry over split milk..

Fine you may be the real owner of the song and I know it hurts seeing someone steal your creativity if it is actually yours tho....that means you are actually creative ..get into the studio and do your thing bro ..

In another news get hard rock rod-like joystick erection with delayed ejaculation with the all herbal drugs .

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see
Better yet,if the song had copyright (which I seriously doubt) he could have elected to sue him instead.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by ObaKlaz: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Well, Nigerians are saying BlackFace is broke, sad, stupid and ought to shut up and be glad 2face even jacked his song. smh

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS A CRIME, EVEN IF THE PERPETRATOR IS 2FACE!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by deor03(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Where is the admittance here.....there was no reference to any track

"Vybe" could mean anything....except there are more screenshots that I didn't see
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by joepentwo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
photoshop grin
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
no one is above the law......u fools commenting don't know what it means to write a song and ve it stolen.
when he wins the case in court i will love to read u ignorant cunts comments
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by hopara1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what this world is turning to...mehn the man provided real evidence that he owned it and maybe have not be compensated yet some people are still saying that his complain is a rant,let us be careful biko!

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Ogaonos: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Blackface has damaged his image.he should knw dt face was also in it but move on.remember his face alone song.m wat he said in d song.wich follow otha gud hit track.wat will happen 2 blackface is dt it will reach 1 point wer everybdy go blast am 2 grow up nd support 2baba.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
does not matter if 2face is a legend he is in the wrong.....and blackface is hurting and u ppl are like is enough already ....when if person dey owe una 5k una ready use sango collect una bar........hypocrites quick to judge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by kenex4ever(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Joephat:
Black listen, like somebody up there said, somebody stole 26b$ and nothing happened

Nothing will happen to tuface too.

So keep quite
You guys don't understand, maybe because you are not affected.

Tuface just have this natural luck to b loved by people if not imagine Dbanj or Psquare stole some body's song they would receive a lot of backlash from people.

In civilized countries he would b defending this evidence in a court of law

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Mariangeles(f): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
... and Tuface would have thought he was chatting with a brother. so pitiful...
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by BlueRayDick: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Majority of the people commenting on this topic are just hypocrites. I mean these are the same set of people that will call out lalasticlala when theg are the first to post a topic on nairaland, yet a later poster of same topic hits the front page instead.(Argue with urself; It's happened several times)

Obviously black face as a person may not be likeable and all, in fact he has little or no fan, but we shouldn't just because of that tell him to shut up. Wouldn't it be better if Tuface man-up and address the issue?

I don't know what transpired between these two, am sure faze knows and he has refrained from talking. Tuface has spited the guy in the past by not inviting him to his wedding, so why should you expect the guy to move on when he has the only opportunity to spite Tuface for once? Abeg make una free the guy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by BlueRayDick: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Esepayan:
no one is above the law......u fools commenting don't know what it means to write a song and ve it stolen.
Don't mind them. They Will be complaining when someone copies from their blog without giving credit and makes fp on nairaland, yet they are busy supporting intellectual property theft...smh

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Bobby4090: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why can't someone save this Black face guy from all this agony n refer him to a psychiatric hospital. In Yaba registration is just 5k. Uber to there 3k. Food n snacks after each session highest 2k.
Doesn't he hv close friends or pastors that talk live n motivation into him? Hw can they leave the guy to suffer from long life dippression just because his former colleague is now so far ahead of him. Which church does he attend. If at all he goes to church then I hold his Pastor responsible for allowing such talented guy waste year after year with an empty life for something he felt was done donkey years ago.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Just ordinary song and he's still wailing, what about Nigerians that someone single handedly stole their $26bn and they don't talk about it anymore cry cry cry
hahhahaha
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
hahahahah
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by dabossman(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
freecocoa:
How is that admitting to stealing the song? They could be talking about anything, mschew.

This blackface sha and I used to like him o.

My sentiments exactly. For all we know "vybe" could be a slang for igbo that Blackface kept somewhere and Tuface went to smoke it. If this is all he has as evidence, then he has no case.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Coldfeets: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Omilala:
It's very disheartening and unfortunate that blackface could stoop this low... He is overwhelmed with hatred and jealous, and this has really hindered is growth. I pray the children doesn't locate is sense of frustration....

Obviously, you don't know how it feels.

I pray that someone will steal all your hard work and the fruits of your labour.

Say amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by ArchangeLucifer: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am I the only one seeing this?

If this chat has been saved since 2014, why does it have TuBaba's current dp?

This looks like photoshop. The @official2baba ontop looks like it was pasted on it.

It looks fake.

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Antoeni(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Y is it dat those that re Frustrated always looking for way to bring down people dat re doing so well,look at Eedris,Blackface,RuggedMan,Kcee, etc
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by egbaguy2: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
but why blackface sef dey careless with his intellectual properties? only u dem dey steal song from.how come?
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Miles300: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wetin black face want make we do now
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by dabossman(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Esepayan:

But he will need more solid evidence in court. The word "vybe" could connote anything. This screenshot doesn't prove anything. Besides, he should have taken this to court a long time ago.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
You are very stupid for referring to someones intellectual property as ordinary

The guy is ignorant. I am astonished by his attitude and that of many others on this thread. BlackFace should just forget the matter ? His sweat and blood and lost income ? Nigerians are so illogical

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mariangeles:
... and Tuface would have thought he was chatting with a brother.
so pitiful...

When Tuface stole his song and put someone else as one of the song writers, did he remember Blackface is a brother?
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Kiakia(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
This dude should move on nah! This bitching has gone on for far too long. He should rise above hate and recrimination. Who says he cant't do better that 2Face if he puts his mind to it? Enough already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Red Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Twitter / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.