Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,965 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (51495 Views)

Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Photo Of 2face Kissing Annie Idibia As Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by ruffDiamond: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
brb
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by gregyboy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
black face or dark face whatever dey call u stop using tuface for ur trending interest if is really true abat wat u say y not sue tuface
or kill am if it will bring peace to ur mind

instead of u to dey quarrel igbo(weed) wen spoil ur career u dey blame 2face abi na u still write holy holy for am
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by 8stargeneral: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Guy move on forget d past,talents never die
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by kizyalex10(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Onyejemechimere post=62222153]Blackface just released a 2014 chat evidence of his former label mate, 2face admitting to alleged intellectual property theft.

He shared the screenshot below and wrote;

https://www.lailasblog.com/blackface-releases-chat-evidence-2014-2face-admitted-stealing-song/[/quote)this guy is really getting on my nerves,accusing everybody of stealing ur song nd vibes.hmmmmm why u no sing am,when last did u record a song.even u don turn to up coming artist.any company wey hire u for show to perform,go run loses because I don't think 10 people will come nd even if 10 people come,maybe they re the staff of the company(junior staffs)cos d ogas won't be dia.wait ooo,do u spread ur songs outside like wrapper dat everyone will see?abeg no dey blame people for ur carelessness
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
millomaniac:
This black face is just evil and stupid. I pray 2baba dont stoop to his level.

If Tuface stole his song, the honourable thing to do will be for Tuface to meet him and settle it before it turns very ugly.

You can criticise him and query why he hasn’t done another song since then while Tuface has continued to ride very high. It still is not an excuse for mr Idibia to ignore him and pretend like nothing happened. We have this tendency to praise and respect successful people no matter how they achieved their success.

Tuface is talented and likeable but if he actually stole this man’s song, made it to look like his and is reaping rewards for another man’s sweat, sorry I’ll put it this way...Tuface is a thief and dishonest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by pedrilo: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tuface sha, u steal person music, make millions and continue to yab him on top!
Give black small tin na shuoo

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by blowjob: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
JUST because DIS GUY,NEED TRUTH AND APOLOGIES,SEE AS EVERY RAM FOR NAIRALAND,DEY INSULT AM...NA THE SAME RAMS DEY BLAME POLITICIANS..... angry angry angrySTUPID GENERATION... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Charlesvilet: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Black face is just lazy and have nothing to say....let him go out there and make his own,, somebody no go hear word for am again!!!! 2Face do am like dix,2face no do am like,he nid to grow up and hustle like other musicians
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

When Tuface stole his song and put someone else as one of the song writers, did he remember Blackface is a brother?
I think he should be glad and honoured to have a great vocalist like Tuface bring his song writing to life.
I think his main problem is envy/jealousy ( which ever one) and it's consuming him.
has he ever given a thought to working with Tuface...?( as a song writer...they'd be great working together)
If I were a good song writer, I'd be so honoured to have Tuface sing my songs!
what's the point of being a good song writer without a great vocalist...
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by debssycharles(f): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pls pay him off to stop this ranting.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
SillyMods:

See English! You don waste all your life for online wailing.
Prof. But, there's communication right??
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by arrestdarrester: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
What's the problem with Blackface? What does he want? This doesn't prove anything. Make him release album or write more hit songs for popular artists them na...
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Mariangeles(f): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
From the so called chat, you could see how respectful Tuface was to him...

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by EMMAG4E14: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Blackface abi waiting they call you, you just campaining after the election forget about the pass and move ahead with life, u just waisting time bro.

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by talk2percy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
My question is how did it happen?? Were they living together or still working together then? How did the song he wrote became Tuface's?
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by macminista(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Joephat:
Black listen, like somebody up there said, somebody stole 26b$ and nothing happened

Nothing will happen to tuface too.

So keep quite
You no well! lol wink grin
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Danielalhassan66(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tuface abeg help with guy with something he need financial help the guy the zero level now
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by olabrad: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Just ordinary song and he's still wailing, what about Nigerians that someone single handedly stole their $26bn and they don't talk about it anymore cry cry cry

Some sarcasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by ikevictor: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
He stole your song oya do another one nah...abi 2face steal your destiny too?
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by dabeto: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Men in 40s still looking and acting 20s grin
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Just ordinary song and he's still wailing, what about Nigerians that someone single handedly stole their $26bn and they don't talk about it anymore cry cry cry
How can u b so stuupid!Do u know how many millions 2face has made frm that songs

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Organs(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
tolexy007:

guy relaxt, black face na ur brother? y u can carry the matter for head like this?

Uzo dey tell you how to behave.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Organs(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
columbus007:
this monkey face nig-ga should go get a life mehn,what does he really want

You dont know what it means when him write song and as he claim, tuface carry go sing and made millions from am. If its true, tuface no do well. Dixie sisters stole iko-iko and they had to pay a lot to the original owner. Even Chinua Achebe no gree make 50 cents call him movie "Things fall apart" so he had to call it All Things ....... even though they are not related.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by billyG(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
If nigeria is american 2face will be serving 7yrs jail term & a fine of $500m for stealing Blackface intellectual property,but in 9ja some idiots are asking him to move on,while 2face jackal is making money frm his work,sweat & basking in stolen glory,2face is ma bros but on this one i will give him some hard 4king knocks! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by tballeyy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:

If they were both Americans can you tell him this?
here no be America here na where? Naija, where everytin goes

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Dindondin(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
both you n the FG are dulling.

If dem steal your N5, you should protest.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Sotland: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why you all are against Blackface. My question is why would Tuface steal Blackface song at first? In this part of this world, Most of us have come to see Corruption as a normal way of life. Guys & Babes be truly for once and let's call spade a spade. Tuface knows the musik belongs to Blackface but will never admit; what a shame... If Tuface is sensible enough, he should try and resolve it behind close door. His continuous denial is fuel that keeps the fire Burning...

Sotender
#Truthsaves

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mariangeles:
I think he should be glad and honoured to have a great vocalist like Tuface bring his song writing to life.
I think his main problem is envy/jealousy ( which ever one) and it's consuming him.
has he ever given a thought to working with Tuface...?( as a song writer...they'd be great working together)
If I were a good song writer, I'd be so honoured to have Tuface sing my songs!
what's the point of being a good song writer without a great vocalist...

What honor will you have when you lose most of the credits and publishing rights?

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by lordbounce: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, Canadian card, iTunes, Australian cards, to sell? I have the best rate for you..... For back to back loading of all CC....red card, Walmart card, jc penny..... Whatsap 2348162851904....#Asap
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
go to hell dude! I thought this guy was faking it but now I ve started to see the other side of the story
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
And his face is truly black undecided

If only d's guy go fit channel this energy and time for music studio, em for don make many hit album upon hit album..

This bitterness too much oo.. I'm really concerned for 2face.
Re: Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song by Saintsquare(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
What will it take 2face to settle this guy for God sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Red Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Twitter / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.