Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares (1044 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / "Dangote Will Now Be My Father"Teni Meet With Dangote, Changes Her Song Lyrics. / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by stelruby: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017

he floats like a butterfly, but definitely stings like a bee! Victoria Island was brought to a standstill a few weeks ago when the video of a young voluptuous lady scantily clad crossing Adetokunbo Ademola Street to take photographs left many people aghast. ​

Unapologetic and displaying far more talents than a beautiful body and sharp wit, Sibongile Kenyatta (Simba) spent some time with the equally sultry OAP Hauwa Wakili in Amoré Studios talking about her love with Nigeria, plans to move to Nigeria and interestingly, her hopes that her first house in the country will be sponsored by Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote.

Enjoy.

Amoré: So we all love that cartoon, The Lion King but you are changing that for us with your name Simba. You’re like a lioness. You are a fierce, beautiful, bold, black woman and obviously not afraid to just be out there, put everything out there. Where is all this inspiration coming from?

Simba: I’ve always been, for lack of a better word, extra. As a kid, I remember my mummy used to get me dressed and by the time she is getting my siblings dressed up I’d be naked. So, if you see me being a little bit of a nudist, it’s in my DNA and you can’t blame me. I’ve always been
different. If you ask me where I am from, I say Mars because I feel like an alien.

Amoré: So Simba. Your parents actually gave you Simba?

Simba: No, my first name is Sibongle. And my last name is Kenyatta

Amoré: What does Sibongile mean?

Simba: It means ‘Thanks’ or ‘Thank You’.

Amoré: A lot of guys are saying thank you.

Simba: (laughter) Ladies too. I actually got the name from school.

Amoré: Okay?

Simba: Everyone had a tag name back in the days so my best friend gave me the name ‘gold cap’. We both have this gold jacket and she was like your name is gold cap. Then one day I had a fight that was so bad the principal suspended me and when I came back everyone was like no, Simba. That’s it, and I was like yeeeessssss! My grandmother calls me Simba. Mum, Dad, everybody I know calls me Simba.

Amoré: So obviously you love Nigeria. Is this like your favorite African country?

Simba: It is my favorite country

Amoré: Really?

Simba: So my family is from the Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago precisely. I have been to every Caribbean Island in the world and I make carnival platforms internationally, carnival costumes as well for like the Calabar Carnival. Do you know that carnival?

Amoré: Yes, sure and do you make money out of this?

Simba: Oh yes, it is very lucrative. I mean it is lucrative also because there are not a lot of people in the business. In the past five years, there has been a surge of people getting involved, but before then there were just so few people so we were able to make a lot of money. We are still able to make a lot of money because as the designers grow, the masqueraders grow. Most
of the masqueraders grow so there’ll always be money in it.

Amoré: So what are your goals 5, 6 years from now? I know many people may say ‘oh she doesn’t seem like she has any’, ‘she seems like an air head living the life’. You’re not quite an airhead, are you?

Simba: No. I actually have a Masters degree and can speak 3 languages. I studied Opera for four years.

Amoré: Please, I would love to hear something.

Simba: (sings a few fabulous notes) That’s for Dangote.

Amoré: (laugh) Okay. He will hear that. Wow we are going to have the first opera house in Nigeria.

Amoré: What is your favorite Nigerian meal? You love Nigeria so much, surely you have eaten our local delicacies.

Simba: I love eba!!!!

Amoré: Not what we expected!

Simba: When I go out and say I want some eba, people look at me like I am crazy, I just love it!

Amoré: Let’s move on to family. Do you see yourself ever having children? If so, how many?

Simba: That would be negative, hun, none. Don’t get me wrong, I love kids. When I walk into a room with kids, I rush towards them and grab them and they kiss me and they love me back but I am not interested in having kids.

If I do have a child, you know Dangote or Jonathan might want one, I have to do what I have to do but outside of that, I want to be free like a bird!

I would seriously consider it only if my partner is wealthy and he doesn’t have a choice.

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/dangote-will-buy-house-american-lady-declares/
Re: Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by teebankz10(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin The last paragraph got my attention

You want to have kids for a wealthy man

My sister,,,goan work harder and make yourself a wealthy woman instead sad

1 Like

Re: Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by designVATExcel: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol @ if your partner is wealthy.

It is well. Ride on jare, if you don't market yourself who will?
Re: Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by sarrki(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Your Oil well is not what Dangote is looking for

Dangote prefer onshore and offshore oil well

Not that central midfield of yours

1 Like

Re: Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by knight05(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy

I buy itunes walmart amazon,neteller, vanilla gift cards also I load cc and cart. .
for more info on how to do business with me.
just check my profile or reach my signature. .
a trial will convince you. .
THANKS
Re: Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by Spylord48: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Is good to be a dreamer. Who knows one day her dreams will come to a reality

Re: Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by LuvU2: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol You re 10 million miles away. Dress modestly nd look decent nd u'll be only 8 million miles away

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by Lalas247(f): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Even in her dreams kolewerk yeye girl
No go find better 9-5 be waiting for Dangote
Re: Dangote Will Buy Me A House! American Lady Declares by sirjentul05(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ok keep dreaming, u think say ur pussy get d power to enslave dangote?

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Repeatedly Disagrees With His Self Acclaimed Look Alike(pic) / Photos From The Idibia's Trip To Dubai. Annie, 2Face, Olivia & Isabella. / 10 Super Cars Owned By African Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.