Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (89976 Views)

Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:

How should she have treaded?
Do you or any of the Judge Judy on this thread know where she was treading to? Nawa for Nigerians!!! Na real wa!!!!
I don't know and I wasn't referring to her. She may have been kidnapped or something. We hear such stories everyday. It happened to my girl at sometime and she was like people would have said she went to meet some man. I told her yea, it's a silly conclusion to make but these people judge based on experiences and what they see every other day, so you won't blame them. Thats same thing I will tell you. Now let me give you these instances: when boy was still boy, we pick girls at the club every other Friday. Some of these babes come from neighbouring states and they funny thing is they don't hesitate to follow home as long as they get paid... thats for the babe.
Same situation, I met some babe on badoo a she was like come to my room, I am at so so hotel. Th first thing that came to my mind is this babe fit set me up and rob me, I told my guy he said the same thing.. thats for a guy. So you see where the "jury" judgements are coming from. Again, it's about the environment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abomination of our time. This generation will never go unpunished. Warning to girls: Be careful when u date. Above all, embrace Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Origin(f): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
No one knows who she is and her circumstance.

To think you just might be living with or near a killer.

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by ikemesit4477: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adieza:
Breaking: Headless body of a young lady dumped in a suitcase along Federal road, Ugbowo was discovered this morning by passers by ( photos maybe distressing and viewers please take note).

http://yakubublog..co.ke/2017/11/headless-body-of-lady-found-in-benin.html?m=1
yahoo boys on the rampage, lord have mercy!
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sadly this wouldn’t deter other run girls to stop ,dem mumu go think am as one less bish out of the competition,all because of iPhone X

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:

How should she have treaded?
Do you or any of the Judge Judy on this thread know where she was treading to? Nawa for Nigerians!!! Na real wa!!!!
Better go fortify yourself, else your gambari forest loading. Bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
May the Lord expose and judge the killers in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by lastchild: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
For all of you saying she died for money, how did you know

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mznaett:

I pity your sisters undecided
How do you know his sisters follow men for money? eh?

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
ONWA DECEMBER NA ORUWEGO! 2X, MY BRODA ONWA EJI ENWE ANNULI! .........

And the killer is at car stand now being like" ehen, oga how much did u say this black RangRover Sport is? Oya take my money don conplete"
I HATE NIGERIA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by calberian: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
The woman in that last pic tho
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by tbliss22(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Two things are involved here, the lady in question got killed by people she probably trusted and the bad guys have got no heart or conscience.

The question here is, how far can desperation push you each time an evil thought crosses your mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Slay queen who died in active service.....90% of other slay queens getting ready to die in active service...RIP to u all in advance!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by olabrad: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
johnstar:
Dm don use dis slay Queen already

Na wao

Woman ar the cause of the problem na

Follow a good boi, dey go say no

Dm want a guy who is rich

so tay some gals nor wn care how some niggas dey get moni

I nor get babe bcus dm dey find guy who go dey spend 50k for dm evry month

I knw of one guy wey go do ritual for lautech

If u see d guy u go knw say him moni nor clean

Still some gals dey chase am like fly

I nor fit marry Nigeria gal.. Make dm nor carry bad luck give person

So, in your stupidity, it is only Nigerian girls that are bad?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
I don't know and I wasn't referring to her. She may have been kidnapped or something. We hear such stories everyday. It happened to my girl at sometime and she was like people would have said she went to meet some man. I told her yea, it's a silly conclusion to make but these people judge based on experiences and what they see every other day, so you won't blame them. Thats same thing I will tell you. Now let me give you these instances: when boy was still boy, we pick girls at the club every other Friday. Some of these babes come from neighbouring states and they funny thing is they don't hesitate to follow home as long as they get paid... thats for the babe.
Same situation, I met some babe on badoo a she was like come to my room, I am at so so hotel. Th first thing that came to my mind is this babe fit set me up and rob me, I told my guy he said the same thing.. thats for a guy. So you see where the "jury" judgements are coming from. Again, it's about the environment

K sir.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Before you post something stupid remember that this was someone's daughter, sister. Perhaps even mother. How can someone be capable of such evil?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by olabrad: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
olylove:
This is pure Evil... Jezzzz how did we get to this point... Everybody ba suspect oh... Never trust DAT conversation anyone is raising inside a bus or cab... 9ja done bad gan

Which one is "how did we get to this point "? Who told you money rituals started today? Were you born yesterday or something?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by lordbounce: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, Canadian card, iTunes, Australian cards, to sell? I have the best rate for you..... For back to back loading of all CC....red card, Walmart card, jc penny..... Whatsap 2348162851904....#Asap
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chei the babe get big yansh o,dey just wasted dis yansh for nothing
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
ObamaOsama:
I no the person who did it
you better mind what you say before you put yourself in trouble
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
God help us!
Women must sit up...
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Brillantman: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Let's be realistic, I read those comments with pain and I wanted to know that we cant be sure of what and how she get killed except her killers. She may be a victim of one chance bus who couldn't afford the normal fare, hence, the need to cut corner of reaching her destination, she may be set up by close friends, and the one that we all be is she is slay queen which I'm not disputing because that percentage is high. Now, let's be fair in all honesty, we all have sisters, aunt, cousins, etc that are slay queens ( I can hear God forbid). It's ladies way and they will never change but that doesn't mean they should be condemned to death like this. We ought to condemn this barbaric act done by human upon human, this killers are not ghost, not aliens, no, they are people like us, they live next street to each of us, we sat and discuss topics together but like Yoruba will say ( Inu jin) which means that we cant judge by facial expression. Irrespective of what we say that she deserve her gluttony (assumption) then, we are all gullible. May her God forgive her and Grant her rest.

In course of my hustle jejely one midnight on my phone, I mentioned Nigeria to one Oyibo woman, guess what she said next?

"I can't do anything with Nigeria, it's such a disorganize hell".

Disorganize hell..... .ponder on that.

Good night fellas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
JBoss25:
Edo and witchcraft be like 5&6
your stupidity is witchcraft itself

4 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by LuvU2: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
who could hv done this embarassed
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by uyiekpenn(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Let's wait for the sexist comments.
She is female, had to be a slay queen and deserving of death.
Wicked souls...!

How does someone kill a fellow human and sleep at night?
stop saying trash. How can a person love money so much that she will be willing to sleep with anything that has money? Why would a person love money so much that she will be willing to demean her pride and dignity just for a fee change? Majority of these girls know what these guys do but they still flick around them and call hardworking guys broke.

2 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
hooklover:
This is good news. If this happens everyday ladies will c halotry and quick money and run for dear life.
The love for money will kill dem one by one...

What nonsense are you saying bikonu?

Even a harlot does not deserve to be killed like this.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alariiwo:
grin grin cheesy

Serves the animal right.. See as dem package am inside suitcase like shi.t

They think with their anus all year round calling God fearing and hardworking guys broke.

Burn well well in Hell fire. *spits

See another one smh undecided
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:

K sir.
so I liked the way you respond to issues, you given that a thought?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why is everyone commenting like they knew circumstances surrounding the poor girl's death?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Adamrealman78: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
ObamaOsama:
I no the person who did it
oya blow your whistle
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
uyiekpenn:
stop saying trash. How can a person love money so much that she will be willing to sleep with anything that has money? Why would a person love money so much that she will be willing to demean her pride and dignity just for a fee change? Majority of these girls know what these guys do but they still flick around them and call hardworking guys broke.

And have you not seen the ones dating broke guys that end up being decieve by their broke boyfriends and killed for money ritual? Have you not seen broke dad's use their kids for ritual? Who told you broke boys don't do rituals? Or that dating broke dudes guarantees safety from harm in the relationship?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.