Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (89978 Views)

Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by talk2stefan(m): 12:58am On Nov 10, 2017
JBoss25:
Edo and witchcraft be like 5&6
. U be obhukhor nor kpain gho, (hegoat wen brake horn)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Solozzo(m): 3:58am On Nov 10, 2017
This a wicked act motivated by superstitious belief and ignorance, idolatry and foolishness.

It's sad that many Nigerians are so fixed in their thinking - she is a slay queen, deserve to die etc.. No one knows if she was kidnapped, a one chance victim, victim of some Friends or relatives' greed, or hypnotized. Anyone can be a victim. Let's be more reasonable in our thoughts. May God have mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Rawblings(m): 4:03am On Nov 10, 2017
Very close to the fggc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Solozzo(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2017
GavelSlam:
The fact that she was completely naked leads me to infer her assailants had total control of her.

She stood no chance.

This was done in a quiet place where her cries couldn't be heard.

She most likely begged for a second chance at life but her cries were rebuffed.

This act looks like more than one person was involved.

She's a big girl so the weight would have been difficult for one person.

Even getting the suit case from a vehicle would need more than one pair of hands.

The type of suitcase used can reveal the killer(s).

This doesn't appear to be a crime of passion as the head was cleanly severed.

Are other body parts complete?

Any sign of semen or forced entry?

The police should get to work except of course, if they are complicit in this dastardly act themselves.

Rest in peace unknown lady.
Good thinking.
- May have been poisoned to death before head was severed.
- maybe kidnapped
- probably raped or a sacrificial ceremony but body would have been dumped in bush if sacrificial.

I guess education for the people to give up superstitious beliefs about money rituals would help to reduce this crime. But changing minds is difficult.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Solozzo(m): 5:03am On Nov 10, 2017
delishpot:

And have you not seen the ones dating broke guys that end up being decieve by their broke boyfriends and killed for money ritual? Have you not seen broke dad's use their kids for ritual? Who told you broke boys don't do rituals? Or that dating broke dudes guarantees safety from harm in the relationship?

Absolutely! It's the poor guys that are mostly involved in these heinous acts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by bezimo(m): 5:13am On Nov 10, 2017
This is so unfortunate.
Ladies, be wise don't be a victim..don't just go anywhere because you may not return, don't just follow any guy because of money, it may end in irreversible calamity..This is a clear case of ritual.. Chrismas is around the corner, everybody wants to hustle the money..but ... Na only person were dey alive dey enjoy the money.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by akilo1: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2017
all this yahoo boys self
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by tushkhalifa(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Anoda slay quin has bin slayed....r.i.p tho!
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Erums(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2017
Rip lady
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Nukilia:
The comments you read on Nairaland sometimes are so pathetic!

I hope the crime scene has not been contaminated, finger prints can be picked on that bag. I pray the culprits are caught. cry
Fingerprints to be matched at...

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2017
The comment below me will piss readers off
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Manofvalor1: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Dem go don rape am b4 dem remove her head. Dis na yahoo plus things. Very soön dem go dey 4 crime watch dey answer how do u feel now?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2017
johnstar:
Dm don use dis slay Queen already

Na wao

Woman ar the cause of the problem na

Follow a good boi, dey go say no

Dm want a guy who is rich

so tay some gals nor wn care how some niggas dey get moni

I nor get babe bcus dm dey find guy who go dey spend 50k for dm evry month

I knw of one guy wey go do ritual for lautech

If u see d guy u go knw say him moni nor clean

Still some gals dey chase am like fly

I nor fit marry Nigeria gal.. Make dm nor carry bad luck give person
exactly bro,most Nigerian girls destiny is already gone from philandering and the person at the receiving end would be the future husband. One shouldnt marry a Nigerian girl o. I know many guys that marry many of them and they go broke after marriage and push the blame on the economy. There are better girls in Eastern Africa and abroad.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
JBoss25:

It's everywhere sir.

I read on Nairaland daily of yoruba people and hausa clerics doing this same thing.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2017
pocohantas:
Let's wait for the sexist comments.
She is female, had to be a slay queen and deserving of death.
Wicked souls...!

How does someone kill a fellow human and sleep at night?
if she was a slay queen,then she got what she wanted and nobody would feel guilty for slaying a gold digger,it's part of her work to make money for ritualists
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Solozzo:

Good thinking.
- May have been poisoned to death before head was severed.
- maybe kidnapped
- probably raped or a sacrificial ceremony but body would have been dumped in bush if sacrificial.

I guess education for the people to give up superstitious beliefs about money rituals would help to reduce this crime. But changing minds is difficult.
money rituals is still not real upon all these evil acts we see everyday? Ritualists mostly talk the way you are talking for people not to suspect them. I suspect you
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Money rituals. All this Ghana burgers in town now are more dangerous that ever ,sadly this will be another unsolved mysteries by the police
what is the meaning of "Ghana Burgers" pls?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Bism:
how I wish God create different part and level of hell for various degree of sin not everyone that just commit a sin like making sinful jokes being in the same hell with the perpetrator of the above crime.
its like that in Islam bro,I don't know about your religion. there are 7 hell fires and 7 paradises with varying hierarchy according to Islam. The worst Hell fire is Jaanam,the best paradise like 7 star of Paradise is Al Janatul Fridaus which is probably the reason why Burj Al Arab was called a 7star hotel
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
All i see is a bunch of bitter and unsuccessful men that are nothing but miserable failures and can't attract any women to themselves. That is why they are justifying her death based on an assumption that she was a gold digger or "slay queen".

Nothing justifies the barbaric act that was meted out on this girl. May her soul rest in Peace.
[b][/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pascal558(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
JBoss25:
mumu na witch b dis onePeople like una na him make these old men nr wan leave government 4 young people cos una stupidity get PHD
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pascal558(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2017
atheist5:
dont be rediculous,your shit god that could not save her
yea same way ur stupid science caused it,cos everybody wana drive a kul car,use latest phones.........And d end the go for rituals,if the world was a christian tin poo like this wnt happen!
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by atheist5(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2017
pascal558:
yea same way ur stupid science caused it,cos everybody wana drive a kul car,use latest phones.........And d end the go for rituals,if the world was a christian tin poo like this wnt happen!
the same science you are using to access nairaland

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pascal558(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2017
atheist5:
the same science you are using to access nairaland
seun wnt exist if d sun was nt there,up in d sky for photosynthesis to take place!!!I knw u ate eba this mrng courtesy SUN AND RAIN that ur scientists did nt create!
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by millhouse: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2017
delishpot:

And who told you only slay queens get killed? Haven't you heard of commuters being kidnapped and killed for rituals? I wonder why anytime a woman gets killed she is automatically tagged a slay queen.
this obviously doesn't look like a killing from a kidnapped scene.. From d suitcase its possible this crime was carried out in a hotel ...and d ritualist just packaged her as if they were checking out.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2017
millhouse:
this obviously doesn't look like a killing from a kidnapped scene.. From d suitcase its possible this crime was carried out in a hotel ...and d ritualist just packaged her as if they were checking out.

I noticed that too. But she could have been drugged and taken to the place where she was killed and packaged like that to avoid compound people from knowing.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2017
magicminister:
All i see is a bunch of bitter and unsuccessful men that are nothing but miserable failures and can't attract any women to themselves. That is why they are justifying her death based on an assumption that she was a gold digger or "slay queen".

Nothing justifies the barbaric act that was meted out on this girl. May her soul rest in Peace.
[b][/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell them

Always pouring their frustration out

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by olabrad: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2017
johnstar:

God punish me for my stupidity

I am a bastard
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by olabrad: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2017
olylove:
Oga na God I take beg you... Face watin de face you

Please stop commenting like a dumb idiot sir.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by johnstar(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=olabrad post=62246556][/quote]

I olabrad God punish me for my stupidity

I am a bastard olabrad
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Peejoeee(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why did I zoom to her genitals
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by olabrad: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
johnstar:

God punish me for my stupidity

I am a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.