Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Studied Law Because I Saw My Friend With Good Clothes-Nuhu Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Studied Law Because I Saw My Friend With Good Clothes-Nuhu Ribadu (395 Views)

Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Studied Law Because I Saw My Friend With Good Clothes-Nuhu Ribadu by Thepasserby(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Former EFCC boss, Nuhu Ribadu today revealed the major reason why he went to study law at ABU Zaria. He stated the reason at an interview and according to him, he visitedhttp://m.af1234.com/SiteAnalysis/contentRegistration his friend and saw him with good clothes and books and that lead him to aspire to be a lawyer.

It doesn't matter what his source of inspiration was, today, he is a well celebrated lawyer.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-studied-law-because-i-saw-my-friend-with-good-clothes-nuhu-ribado

Re: I Studied Law Because I Saw My Friend With Good Clothes-Nuhu Ribadu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: I Studied Law Because I Saw My Friend With Good Clothes-Nuhu Ribadu by Thepasserby(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
What inspires you?

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Hold Rally In Onitsha / Buhari Must Lockup Ayodele Oke & Babachir Lawal -backyard News [animation] / Nigerian Police Rejects Worst World Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.