Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested (88130 Views)

Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Joephat(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by gberra: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

What the hell are u on about undecided
Madam save a worthless man who is 32 years old!
They took the pics ... the ladies didn’t send them nudes dear
Forming saint won’t get u husband on Nl .... bashing the ladies and then u forget the guys did wrong also .......
At the end of the day these ladies are adults it’s their biz if they want to shag but did they consent to taking their pics and using it for money undecided

Arrest them all nonsense ......

No chill you've got.
Daddy loves dem big ass, you've gat one.
Nairaland Miss Ukwu

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
SmartyPants:

With the way you are sitting in your dp, young lady you also need to be arrested shocked

yummy tongue

Lol dem don kuku arrest me before grin
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Foolish ladies

What will make me try that nonsense

Some ladies will just be misbehaving...Sending nudes to random guys upandan undecided

How can a lady be so foolish to go nude for a guy to the extent of taking her pix
if my love enter your head and I dey do am well well for bed,you go grew me snap you now

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by piagetskinner(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
ladies without dignity... men without honour.. a perverse generation..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by iluvpomo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
SmartyPants:

With the way you are sitting in your dp, young lady you also need to be arrested shocked

yummy tongue
chai, your post made her upload a new DP, was the old one that sweet??
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by HeyCorleone(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol. Why did they arrest the guys?

They should have arrested the females for being so senseless. Some guy invites you to a hotel, you willingly come, y'all make love, and he takes your nudes. It's not like they were drugged. Please. It's funny anyone should blame the guys.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by SmartyPants(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol dem don kuku arrest me before grin

Its not possible swearie... i am the arresting officer in charge of nairaland zone grin

oya come and enter the van cool
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
SmartyPants:

Its not possible swearie... i am the arresting officer in charge of nairaland zone grin

oya come and enter the van cool
Kikiki no sha no injure me grin
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by SmartyPants(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
iluvpomo:
chai, your post made her upload a new DP, was the old one that sweet??

hehehe bruv sorry i don't peek and tell wink
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Martin0(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I read the write up very well before i commented
If you don't have anything intelligent to say please shut up
I wasn't just particular about the write up
I commented generally about the things ladies do which doesn't make sense at all most times

Why would a lady sleep with a random guy and still allow the guy to take her photographs

If they had said no those guys wouldn't have taken their pix...people should learn to stand their ground and say NO to somethings not even in this 21st century where nudes like this are used against females

I no see where to find husband...its now on nairaland because that's what y'all think when a female drops comments like this..So shallow

You should have just dropped your comment in the box not mentioning me

Na wa ooo wetin ee?
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by gberra: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I commented generally about the things ladies do which doesn't make sense at all most times

Why would a lady sleep with a random guy and still allow the guy to take her photographs

If they had said no those guys wouldn't have taken their pix...people should learn to stand their ground and say NO to somethings not even in this 21st century where nudes like this are used against females

I no see where to find husband...its now on nairaland because that's what y'all think when a female drops comments like this..So shallow

Calm down young woman. I heard you've been on NL all year long searching for a hubby. Well, consider the search over if you would come to daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Xisnin(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Forming saint won’t get u husband on Nl .... bashing the ladies and then u forget the guys did wrong also .......
At the end of the day these ladies are adults it’s their biz if they want to shag but did they consent to taking their pics and using it for money undecided

Can you read at all?

The men were arrested for posting nudes and blackmail, they weren't arrested for having sex.
No one is blaming the lady for having sex but for being dumb as to allow their nudes taken.
A lady who allows every random guy takes her nude picture is very foolish.

Even if these men are given life imprisonment, the victims have already paid
the price for foolishness.
I won't be surprised if you fall for the same scam.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Silentscreamer(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

U r not sensible. Unless ur in support of women allowing random men to take their nude pics, then dis ur comment is unnecessary.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Daeylar(f): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
The nigerian army even knows that the guys were wrong, yet some fools are still blaming the ladies, when will this useless nonsense of victim blaming especially when it involves female victims ever end?

Moral police here saying that the ladies shouldn't have allowed their nudes to be taken but turning a blind eye to the crime the guys committed by using the nudes to extort the ladies and uploading the pics of those who wouldn't comply online. Not a word of condemnation for the guys who actually committed a crime as usual.
Thank God the army has more sense, nice one by the army, although I wonder why the army and not the police.

The guys took nude pics and used it to extort the ladies, uploaded the nude pics of ladies who refused to comply online, yet the ladies are the ones wrong. SMH y'all are ridiculous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by chekas111: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
That’s not my problem, my problem is the way ladies fall uncontrollably during deliverance service in church but still remember to cover their legs is still what I don't understand
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Xisnin:

Can you read at all?
The men were arrested for posting nudes and blackmail, they weren't arrested for having sex.
No one is blaming the for having sex but for being dumb as to allow their nudes be taken.

A lady who allows every random guy takes her nude picture is very foolish.

Even if these men are given life imprisonment, the victims have already paid
the price for foolishness.
Who said they were arrested for having sex ? Can u read at all ? undecided where did you see the ladies gave consent to their pics taken if that was the case those guys won’t be arrested FACT

Exactly both are foolish not just the LADIES is my point ....besides some cases the ladies won’t know their pics was taken seen few scenarios where the guy and lady agree to have sex and maybe when she falls asleep or not looking he takes pics

Please how it their fault in that case ... ppl just like to blame ladies but it takes TWO! To tango

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Sleezwizz: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leez:

grin grin
Afonjasssss

Opolo e ti daru. People of ur own tribe do worse than that in Nysc camp
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Silentscreamer:
U r not sensible. Unless ur in support of women allowing random men to take their nude pics, then dis ur comment is unnecessary.
No one is in support but the ladies are not solely to blame ..... their purnishment was getting their nudes seen by all ! Is that not more disgraceful? so u too think the guys should not be arrested undecided

Hypocrisy much

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Daeylar:
The nigerian army even knows that the guys were wrong, yet some fools are still blaming the ladies, when will this useless nonsense of victim blaming ever end?

The guys took nude pics and used it to extort the ladies, yet the ladies are the ones wrong. SMH.
Let them be asslicking crap
Can you imagine even ladies too join to say the men are innocent for what cheap Nl likes mtcheew ... abeg they both got what they deserved ... the picture taker and the model ... simple

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by charain: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

You appear thoughtless if you think a woman cannot make a comment without hoping
to get a husband.
Not every woman's life revolves around finding husband just as yours is.

SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Liberals are the worst set of humans you can ever meet, they will eventually spell doom for the human race, to think they see themselves as more civilized is the worse part of it all
DanseMacabre:
This brings to mind what Gertrude Stein said to Ernest Hemingway, 'You are all a lost generation.' And that was even in the early-mid 90's.

I'm not a saint, but things people do nowadays in the guise of being civilised and liberal leaves me aghast. And the saddening, sobering reality is that our kids will be worse than us.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I mentioned u because all I saw was u being one sided when both male and female did wrong ... what is the gain of bashing females when they were not the only ones .... mind u they were meant to be girlfriends ... won’t u be someone’s girlfriend one day ? Then it progresses to engagement then marriage ... like don’t just jump into conclusion and single the ladies out

They are all to blame

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
charain:

You appear thoughtless if you think a woman cannot make a comment without hoping
to get a husband.
Not every woman's life revolves around finding husband just as yours is.

SMH
Lol then u must have not seen her few post which hinted that ... till den laterz

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by grandstar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
I hope they spend the next 10 years in Prison!
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Daeylar(f): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
[s]
HeyCorleone:
Lol. Why did they arrest the guys?

They should have arrested the females for being so senseless. Some guy invites you to a hotel, you willingly come, y'all make love, and he takes your nudes. It's not like they were drugged. Please. It's funny anyone should blame the guys.
[/s]

You deliberately ignored where they used the nudes to extort money and uploaded the pictures of those who didn't comply online,

Coming here to post Trash.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by LordofNaija: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2017

when the military starts arresting and prosecuring people for civil offences or handing them over to the DSS, that should be gathering intelligence and handling issues of national security, then it is clearly finished. Naija is dead and gone. Buhari nailed the coffin�
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by iluvpomo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
SmartyPants:

hehehe bruv sorry i don't peek and tell wink
she no de marry you na grin
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Daeylar:
The nigerian army even knows that the guys were wrong, yet some fools are still blaming the ladies, when will this useless nonsense of victim blaming ever end?

The guys took nude pics and used it to extort the ladies, yet the ladies are the ones wrong. SMH.
I've been wondering where you could be!

How're you doing? How was your day?
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Silentscreamer(f): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

No one is in support but the ladies are not solely to blame ..... their purnishment was getting their nudes seen by all ! Is that not more disgraceful? so u too think the guys should not be arrested undecided

Hypocrisy much
Yes, the ladies r not solely to blame. Both parties did wrong. U could have condemned the guys' acts without attacking the other lady. From the write up, the ladies knew their nudes were being taken, and they allowed it.
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Where is d nude pix na just wasted my data
Lolz
Re: Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Yes, the ladies r not solely to blame. Both parties did wrong. U could have condemned the guys' acts without attacking the other lady. From the write up, the ladies knew their nudes were being taken, and they allowed it.

Thank you jare

Lol I don hear wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.