Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4595 Views)

Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by chibabe259(f): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
beer is bae ogini?cheesy..chibabe259 come and hear oocheesy.

Deal with it
Re: by HerXLNC(f): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
OP just wrote from his opinion only.... Very dull being

1 Like

Re: by khiaa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Slaveman343:
I just got the thread now Let me post screen shots
Everything that I said is a fact, I'm sorry that you can't handle the truth
If I said anything that wasn't true or derogatory against your sisters they would have been all over my comments but it's only you because you are seeing something that isn't there.
To be honest you are doing to African men the very samething that you accuse me of doing to African women.

Your hypocrisy is astounding. What you said about black Americans women (whom you don't know ) is disgusting yet you have the nerve to come for me.

You my African child are the poster child for HYPOCRISY.
Re: by khiaa(f): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
coolestofall:
I have no problem with ur post, cos its ur opinion. But y d hell did u refer 2 guys with varying taste as misfits. U need cane abi?

He's a lying hypocrite.
Re: by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Slaveman343:
I don't know you but I'm very sure that you need to see a therapist before things deteriorate further because you sound like someone on the verge of suicide.

I don't care how you came in to the thread but however you came in it you sounded scorned and defeated from the go(I know because those smilies couldn't hide your bitterness). I would have probably ignored you and never commented on that thread if you had stopped at your third or fourth posts. But you were all over people's mentions telling them the bride threw herself at him because that's what African women in America do.

Here are the ones that bother on this discussion.

1. I repeat, how is she productive by marrying a white boy?

2. It's a fact in America, white men aren't stealing African women, African women are attracted to white men in AMERICA and are seeking them out.

3. In my opinion he isn't handsome and in America they behave like they have a trophy. *FACT*

4. Stop being a hypocrite.

5. You have to be really mentally messed up to think that I am pained because your sisters date/marry white guys, how would that affect me?
Re: by Alezy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
khiaa:

He's a lying hypocrite.
halo....u av a msg
Re: by Slaveman343: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2017
khiaa:

1. I repeat, how is she productive by marrying a white boy?
Except the bride told us she was marrying him for gain the question is very unnecessary. Basing of your opinion from another's opinion is a poor way to reason.

2. It's a fact in America, white men aren't stealing African women, African women are attracted to white men in AMERICA and are seeking them out.
If you observed most African interracial marriages are between Africans and Europeans hardly btw Americans.
Another observation which you are unwilling to have is that African immigrants in America both men and women prefer to hang out with whites to black Americans. Some have narrated their ugly experiences with African Americans, "the stagnant and never-do-well who for reasons distance themselves from Africans" group in America. Surely it was a choice btw which group was the lesser evil.

And yet another observation, most African immigrants hang out a lot with one another.

There is nothing wrong with seeking out other races of people to date, absolutely nothing except in black American community where it is a taboo esp for women. So it is understandable when an African American likens any type of white-African relationship to white ass licking.

3. In my opinion he isn't handsome and in America they behave like they have a trophy. *FACT*
That's because you are black American. Some of you are no friends of logic. Most of your conclusions are emotional-based and ridden with sentiments and malice. Whites are the forbidden race/subhumans and somehow still manage to be superior to blacks according to your pepper soup logic because hell no they can't "stoop low" to date a black. The black person must have forced him/her self on them.

4. Stop being a hypocrite.
Am I?

5. You have to be really mentally messed up to think that I am pained because your sisters date/marry white guys, how would that affect me?
How did that not affect you when it made you narrate white and black "history"? even when no one was interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Criticism This Night (photo) / Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere / My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.