Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? (490 Views)

Breaking! Belgore Declares To Run For Gubernatorial Office In Kwara Under APC. / Weakest Politicians Have Left APC - Buhari / "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by Olaoluwaolalekan: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Olaoluwa ismail

Puzzlingly, APC Party loyalists like You reading this now, I believe you are currently enjoying electricity as promised by the APC In 2015, a  free education,Corruption war, Job opportunity that will soon circulate amongst others , also you're revoltingly clamouring for the return of His Excellency, President Muhammad Buhari  who wilfully brought upliftment upon the people of Nigeria.

The die-hard supporters of Ex-President Goodluck  Jonathan should, as a matter of urgency, mull over the needless self-denial and rather accept the fact that discerning  Nigerians have pleasingly overcome their supposedly memory loss, and cannot so soon forget the terrible errors in judgement which culminated in indirect and now direct economic hardships.

The vast majority of unhappy NIgerians, so to speak, voted against Ex-President Jonathan. The 2015  election largely due to the unresolved business clipping dumsor and the unbridled corruption.  However, the dumsor has since been brough under control by the APC government under  the able leadership of President Muhammad Buhari  to the delight of discerning Nigerians.

Nigeria under the leadership of Ex-President Jonathan, was, as a matter of fact, managed terribly although    not harsh socio-economic standard of living.

Tell me, reader, Jonathan regime supported and encouraged terrorism,Terrorist will surely make billion if PDP comes back again,were you happy when former President Jonathan strangely doled out large portions of our scarce resources to inveterate people like Tompolo,Asari Dok.....Continue reading: http://n18s.com/did-your-life-really-transform-positively-under-apc-and-buhari-led-administration/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by Olaoluwaolalekan: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Buhari must come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by BankeSmalls(f): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yes my life has been transformed negatively, dollar hike killed my business and the terrible power supply udder APC is the worst in world history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by IJOBA2: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Olaoluwaolalekan:
Buhari must come back
EWEDU MUSLIM AND SLAVERY ARE LIKE OKO AND OBO

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by FarahAideed: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Its been the worst pary of my existence in Nigeria ..
Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by yarimo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
May you live long
Olaoluwaolalekan:
Buhari must come back

Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by Olaoluwaolalekan: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
sorry for the close down
Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by Olaoluwaolalekan: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
sorry for the down business
Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by IamGeorgie(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yes,under APC government, I learnt how to take care of my phone charger,my handkerchief and my pen. These were things that usually part from me regularly, thus the need to replace them and I guess you know what that means.These days, I use my pen until the ink finishes and I delibrately choose to replace my handky.This is the first time my charger has lasted for 3 months. I really thank God for what He has used this administration to do in my life.
Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by authehighness: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
buhari is calamity,i will neva wish,my worst enemy
Re: Did Your Life Transform Positively Under Apc&buhari Led Administration? by Olaoluwaolalekan: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
very funny, what concern handkerchief and biro

(1) (Reply)

Mass Discontent In Federal Civil Service As 400 Dep. Directors Are Stagnated / BBC Pidgin: President Buhari Go Visit Igboland For Di First Time Since 2015 / Igbo Leaders To Buhari: We Won’t Be Deceived With 2023 Igbo Presidency Read Mor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.