Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? (18504 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Let Go Of Your Traumatic Past / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by labake1(f): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
What immediately tells you that a person had a traumatic past?

3 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by blackpanthar: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
labake1:

TRIGGERS

their reactions to certain things... people.... places....sounds.....smell......etc

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by iammo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
There is this girl when I try touching her, or holding her hands perhaps touch her hair to remove a dirt, she gets jumpy , and later feel embarrased

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
labake1:

When they ask strange questions out of the blues.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Zonefree(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
There's nothing as traumatic as being born in Nigeria.

248 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
There is this girl when I try touching her, or holding her hands perhaps touch her hair to remove a dirt, she gets jumpy , and later feel embarrased

Oga she dosent like you and shes not feeling you.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by iammo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:

That's not the case she likes me very much as she is my girlfriends cousin and like a mutual friend to me, platonic and not romantic

29 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

That's not the case she likes me very much as she is my girlfriends cousin and like a mutual friend to me, platonic and not romantic

No matter how traumatized a lady is, if she truly likes you she will open up to you. Shes just not comfortable with you. And you already said your relationship is platonic so why trying to go the extra mile? She go soon cast you to your girlfriend

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by LordIsaac(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Quest to ‘blow.’
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by iammo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:

No matter how traumatized a lady is, if she truly likes you she will open up to you. Shes just not comfortable with you. And you already said your relationship is platonic so why trying to go the extra mile? She go soon cast you to your girlfriend

Cast me for what?! At my age If I want to date I date if I want to fvck I carry Olosho, and if I want a female friend I have one

Na all this under 30s boys still dey reason all this cast whatever

The lady got molested at some point in her life by a respectable family member and since then she isn't same

This is someone if you raise your hands she feels you want to slap her

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

Cast me for what?! At my age If I want to date I date if I want to fvck I carry Olosho, and if I want a female friend I have one

Na all this under 30s boys still dey reason all this cast whatever

The lady got molested at some point in her life by a respectable family member and since then she isn't same

This is someone if you raise your hands she feels you want to slap her

Did we say you shouldn't do whatever?You're speaking long grammar. This is not about feeling macho.im talking about her cousin you're saying another thing.Let your girlfriend know that you're making moves at her cousin and see

10 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Fahvvy: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
With the way Rayban25 and iammo are going about this, I believe they must have had a traumatic past grin cheesy...

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by iammo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Did we say you shouldn't do whatever?You're speaking long grammar. This is not about feeling macho.im talking about her cousin you're saying another thing.Let your girlfriend know that you're making moves at her cousin and see

Are we talking about making moves or physical touch and being scared?!

What exactly do you think we are talking about

And both my Girlfriend and my cousin are in the same place whenever I engage her

Be like say some Nairalander just go dey look for stupid arguement up and down

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by iammo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fahvvy:
With the way Rayban25 and iammo are going about this, I believe they must have had a traumatic past grin cheesy...

I tire oo I wonder wetin concern Rayban25 about me my girlfriend and her cousin

Topic is simply... Touch, truama and reaction

He dey cap nonsense

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

I tire oo I wonder wetin concern Rayban25 about me my girlfriend and cousin

Topic is simply... Touch, truama and reaction

He dey cap nonsense

Na lie you dey make some some sensual moves at her grin

14 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by iammo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga rest

32 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Vijuchoco(f): 2:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:

Lol.. Take it easy nar

5 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Vijuchoco(f): 2:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:

E be like say you go like wahala o cheesy

17 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by GodWrites: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2023
They are often quiet and reserved.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Hardunmhi: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:

No mind the guy, u Dey go extra mile with your girlfriend cousin , u wan use scope bleep two of them , she no want am stop am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Abifarin16: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

When they ask questions that seem strange.
But to them it's normal.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:
There's nothing as traumatic as being born in Nigeria.

When someone is always talking ill about women. And always hateful, envious of successful people.

18 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by DevilsEqual(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
When they become over-secretive and insecure about alot of things
Those ones even deem it too much for them to tell u the minorest of things

22 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by dkidd: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Their general perception of everything and how they respond to it

6 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Purvan(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
When they're virgins and don't have boyfriend nor girlfriend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Daywalker1: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
There are indicators. If you are interested in some tips on psychosocial support (PSS) Dm me

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Nonexisting1: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Once she is vile, mean and wicked, then she is likely a single mother or divorcee whose husband has moved on. No traumatic symptoms is bigger than what triggers the attitude seen in single mothers and divorcees. Nothing is worse than having a good man and then lose him to another vaginarian out of foolishness.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by AllKnowing: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
When every animal is a physical or spiritual threat to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by pansophist(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Depends on the trauma.

If a person has been raped before, they get really uncomfortable with physical touch.

2 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When someone is always talking ill about women. And always hateful, envious of successful people.

He is bitter because a girl said she didn't like his igbo accent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by galantjoe(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
I just dished out one girl like that. She was boasting that she has had sex before. Behold, when I wanted to enter, she will close her legs and fridgeting as if I was touching her open wound. after many failed attempts. So I told her she is suffering from vaginismus. Which is as a result of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) she might have in her sxxual encounters. She denied that nothing like that existed.

So, I have to break up with her. After then She told that happened when she was in her 1st year in university. That a guy, her boyfriend friend wanted to rape her. Hmm, your boyfriend wanted to rape you, which made you to develop PTSD. Nawaoo, I told her you re too stingy. I can't date such your type,

9 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Prettyclown: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin grin
galantjoe:
I just dished out one girl like that. She was boasting that she has had sex before. Behold, when I wanted to enter, she will close her legs and fridgeting as if I was touching her open wound. after many failed attempts. So I told her she is suffering from vaginismus. Which is as a result of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) she might have in her sxxual encounters. She denied that nothing like that existed.

So, I have to break up with her. After then She told that happened when she was in her 1st year in university. That a guy, her boyfriend friend wanted to rape her. Hmm, your boyfriend wanted to rape you, which made you to develop PTSD. Nawaoo, I told her you re too stingy. I can't date such your type,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Cool Reasons To Be Smart / The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / 8 People Drown In River Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.