Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (34117 Views)

E-Money Leaves Police Custody After Six-Hour Interrogation / Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by obum83: 5:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Add davincci betting tips at Facebook for daily tips ...Just search for DAVINCCI BETTING TIPS U WON'T REGRET IT ..
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by SleekyPosh(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2017
delugajackson:
Just one night?

If I was the one, I'll make sure I put him in jail 'til he rots. No, check that.. I'll put him in jail 'til the jail rots on top of him, then I'll move him to a new jail and let that jail rot on top of him once more.

As I've always said, stop making stupid people famous.

If we followed this simple rule, Buhari wouldn't be President.

undecided

Well Said Man..
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by SleekyPosh(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Magnifik18:
Me wey be nobody, the day I enter police wahala, I called the few nobodies I know to intervene and within 2 hours, I was free without stepping a foot in police station.

Bob risky wey be somebody, with all the who is who he has as friends + his billionaire CONNECTION both in the UK, in the US, abuja and lagos, he spent a whole night PLUS some change in police custody when he didn't steal nor commit murder.

Y'all be careful what you believe on social media about this risky business of a man...

I rest my case.

Mr Man...Get it right!...Bobrisky is a Nobody! I repeat, A Nonexistent..Nobody. We are only unlucky in this country to have a Garbage of Legal and Law enforcement institutions in this country. If not that ricketty Mentally Lopsided Faggotic Element should have faced the firing squad a long time ago than become a very disturbing social media distraction.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by ikemesit4477: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
The way seun is promoting Brobisky and gay stuff online, me am beginning to suspect him o.
He does that for traffic, don't get it twisted! grin
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2017
charliejose:
The enthusiasm exhibited by Nigerians over the arrest of someone that doesn't in anyway affect their lives is just surprising. Yet they are silent on the politicians that suck this country dry of her resources, killing their loved ones by a failure in the provision of good health care, good roads and other indispensable amenities. Talk about an irking hypocrisy and a heightened misplaced priority.

I think gay people are sick , not lesbians improve lesbians but gays .. I can't stand gays

Having said that, you are very right!!

Nigerians are stupid fo0ls with misplaced priority as a default state of mind.

Everyday you see some fighting over tribe and religious affiliation to some politician who has done serious damage to our collective wealth and no one bats an eye .. but here we are all calling for the death of this drag queen who doesn't affect t my frequent flyer miles ??

I am amazed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Princedapace(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2017
charliejose:
The enthusiasm exhibited by Nigerians over the arrest of someone that doesn't in anyway affect their lives is just surprising. Yet they are silent on the politicians that suck this country dry of her resources, killing their loved ones by a failure in the provision of good health care, good roads and other indispensable amenities. Talk about an irking hypocrisy and a heightened misplaced priority.

U are right my brother.. This country weak me. So no single activist who can lead the masses against the govt?

The other day, some people were seen protesting for the IG police.. But I av never seen Nigerians protest for lack of stable electricity, poor health care system, poor universities, or protest against govt officials sending their kids abroad for education and medicals. These are stuff we should be protesting for. I mean protest until govt becomes confused and uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Too much hate in this country. Only if the hate was directed to the right people. Smh
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Doctormarvin(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2017
so it's safe to say that even with the backlash this guy receives daily,he's still the favorite of quite a number of Nigerians...Bobrisky the untouchable!..those little children being witch hunted in calabar and akwa ibom didn't get the #StopWitchHunting trending on twitter...they arrested one joker and Nigerian twitter was on fire,nobody started a trending hastag for the Nigerian senate to review their salary and allowances,nobody started a trending hastag for the government to pass the death sentence on pedophiles...One over bleached male comedian who insults some Nigerians and constantly points it to their faces that they are poor and wretched,which is fact by the way gets ya'lls attention...or maybe he's a means for most of y'all to forget the daily travails you all face?
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Doctormarvin(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2017
The stupid lots forming homosexual sympathizers on twitter...can't believe a nuisance and social media clown got this amount of attention,it is coming ya'll...it is coming! I weep for the future of some Nigerians,somebody that if you're just viewing his snaps for the first time,you'll doubt his sanity..during the time taken for the nincompoops to start that hastag,Huge amount of money was looted,children were violated,lots died from hunger and illness and just one non entity caught y'alls interest

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
welcome back dear......
Nigerian police cell is where I will not wish my enemies......
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2017
SleekyPosh:

Mr Man...Get it right!...Bobrisky is a Nobody! I repeat, A Nonexistent..Nobody. We are only unlucky in this country to have a Garbage of Legal and Law enforcement institutions in this country. If not that ricketty Mentally Lopsided Faggotic Element should have faced the firing squad a long time ago than become a very disturbing social media distraction.

Mrs woman, are you seriously this DULL OR you're just playing dumb ??

It's VERY obvious you didn't catch the use of IRONY to convey CONTEMPT in my comment so no NEED "what so ever" meddling crap after crap with you as it would be a COMPLETE waste of my typing time...

By the way, that's your opinion you left on my doorstep.
Pick it from the trash.

ARRANT NONSENSE !

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by SleekyPosh(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Magnifik18:

Mrs woman, are you seriously this DULL OR you're just playing dumb ??

It's VERY obvious you didn't catch the use of IRONY to convey CONTEMPT in my comment so no NEED "what so ever" meddling crap after crap with you as it would be a COMPLETE waste of my typing time...

By the way, that's your opinion you left on my doorstep.
Pick it from the trash.

ARRANT NONSENSE !

Oya Clap for yourself.
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by newslifeop: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2017
To do what
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by indomielomo: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2017
oga ooooo i no fit laught ooooo slient keh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.