Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) (44433 Views)

Hollywood Is Crashing Down And Ellen Degeneres Is Going Nuts / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2017
I am never supposed to give up no matter the circumstances, I am still holding on to my stances on all other issues but when I consider you, I totally and completely give up on you. You are the real definition of "completely finished or finished completely"

OliviaPope:
homophobic rétards, see them wánking all over my post and stinking up my mentions. I bet bobrisky has more active brain cells than you ever will in your miserable lives. stop getting your knickers in a twist over someone who couldn't care less about your existence, he's living his life and you're here hating, is life really that unfair to you grin. no wait, seriously , on a scale of 1 to papikush, how miserable are you?

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Papiikush:

Someone opening yansh up and down is doing something with his life?

Did you read the news about the other gay ass mofo that died of cancer?

Nigga you probably wouldn't go far with this low mentality of yours.

I don't care about Bob risky spending his life. But anyone can go down with cancer. Did Banky did anything wrong with his skin to be inflicted with cancer?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2017
So we should give him preferential treatment just because he is gay. All these stupid gays want to be treated special, I cant even watch any movie without seeing at least one gay, Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Talkwell: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2017
I agree with her. I may not support his lifestyle but I applaud his thick skin. Living without a care what people think,is the only way to truly live.
Living for Christ tho ', is the best way to live. wink grin

[quote author=contactmorak post=62227901

"I know I am not very active these days, but I want to show my support to someone I admire. God knows you are a strong human being. To be yourself in a society that have been telling you that you are wrong for being who you really are, shows that you have more strength than most of us! You bring hope to many that are in the same situation but are scared of living freely because they are scared of being disowned, mocked, losing their support in whatever business and brand they have and becoming an outkast! I know that many people love you, but are scared to support you in public because they do not want to damage their own brand! You go through bullying and mocking every day of the week but you manage to stay strong! You have to see your pictures and videos reposted all over the internet with negative and degrading captions and still you continue to smile. That is in my eyes admirable. You bring smiles to many People's faces, and ur happiness is contagious! Even if I do not support ur business and the bleaching industry I still admire you as a person! Keep on doing you, do not let them break you! You are an example for all of us! This is 2017! Who are we to to judge? Who are we to mock, bully and speak down to other? Imagine not being able to be who you are because of fear and judgement! God forbid! I will pray for your safe return! #FreeBobRisky ���� - And to anyone cursing me here, telling me I am wrong, telling me they won't support me, speaking negatively, let me remind you something. Ur opinion does not matter to me. This is not my livelihood. You do not pay my rent. You unfollowing me or hating me will not affect my life. Let me remind you once again that you should go out and enjoy being alive and preach love and happiness instead of commenting negative words in here that do not matter to me or my life"

Her post has now attracted close to a thousand comments from foreigners who are fully in support of freeing Bobrisky.

See her post and some comments below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/bobrisky-draws-foreign-supports-as-white-comedian-displays-freebobrisky-pics[/quote]
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2017
I agree with her. I may not support his lifestyle but I applaud his thick skin. Living without a care what people think,is the only way to truly live.
Living for Christ tho ', is the best way to live. wink grin

"I know I am not very active these days, but I want to show my support to someone I admire. God knows you are a strong human being. To be yourself in a society that have been telling you that you are wrong for being who you really are, shows that you have more strength than most of us! You bring hope to many that are in the same situation but are scared of living freely because they are scared of being disowned, mocked, losing their support in whatever business and brand they have and becoming an outkast! I know that many people love you, but are scared to support you in public because they do not want to damage their own brand! You go through bullying and mocking every day of the week but you manage to stay strong! You have to see your pictures and videos reposted all over the internet with negative and degrading captions and still you continue to smile. That is in my eyes admirable. You bring smiles to many People's faces, and ur happiness is contagious! Even if I do not support ur business and the bleaching industry I still admire you as a person! Keep on doing you, do not let them break you! You are an example for all of us! This is 2017! Who are we to to judge? Who are we to mock, bully and speak down to other? Imagine not being able to be who you are because of fear and judgement! God forbid! I will pray for your safe return! #FreeBobRisky ���� - And to anyone cursing me here, telling me I am wrong, telling me they won't support me, speaking negatively, let me remind you something. Ur opinion does not matter to me. This is not my livelihood. You do not pay my rent. You unfollowing me or hating me will not affect my life. Let me remind you once again that you should go out and enjoy being alive and preach love and happiness instead of commenting negative words in here that do not matter to me or my life"

Her post has now attracted close to a thousand comments from foreigners who are fully in support of freeing Bobrisky.

See her post and some comments below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/bobrisky-draws-foreign-supports-as-white-comedian-displays-freebobrisky-pics
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by GGirll: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2017
omoadeleye:
They are a the same, tranny and cursed people, they need to be casted out from the midst of humans,
No law is guiding the activities of any LGBT in Nigeria so they have no fuckin....g right here,
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by BackToLife: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by BackToLife: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2017
quiverfull:
It wasn't an accident that he/she travelled to the UK and US, and suddenly came into some unaccountable wealth. It is obviously being sponsored by the same elements who wanted to force homosexuality upon us.
You are very correct. We live is a Time when Truth is no more hiding, it boldly emerged and revealed itself to the People, but self-deceiving individuals trying so hard to hide from Truth, they bury their heads into the ground to pretend/avoid/deny the conspicuous Truth. Only the self-deceiving ones would deny the fact that there's is a vigorous relentless effort by some forces from the Western World to turn the whole world gay(The Abominables). Your Children and future generation is their target! And they are already getting them because of your selfish good good-for-nothing soul. The evil people of the world have declare a TOTAL War to hijack the Children and the future generation of the good. Those that sold their souls to satan are hell-bent on ensuring others are destroyed along with them, because silence means consent. Continue to fool yourself saying all sins are equal before GOD, satan knows that the only sin that ever made GOD ALMIGHTY to rain fire on a portion of Earth is Sodomy/Homosexuality, hence he's rewarding those that globalize and popularize it so that the the whole world would be engulfed. The worst push to turn the whole World against GOD ALMIGHTY that Created All happened when the Couple:Man married Man ruled USA; the most powerful Nation in the World. Before Obama took over, the World was a better place. He came and fervently tried to brainwash and turn everybody in the World to gay. Trumped stepped in to stop their satanic anti-GOD push and once again, America is becoming great again. Most of those claiming not to judge are selfish Christians that keep saving face, continue saving face and disgracing JESUS CHRIST that told you to Occupy till HE comes. I hate self-deceiving senseless Christians with much bitterness. How can they be turning a blind eye to the OBVIOUS FACT THAT Homosexuality is a pure satanist Agenda, currently being fiercely pushed by satanists. Have u wondered why "she" looked more masculine that Barack Obama?! Michelle Obama is NOT a female. Some dimwitted low self-esteemed individuals with "I wan belong mentality" accept anything from USA, no matter how self-destructive it is to Humanity! More truth has been coming out.
The whole truth is out now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIg6OMD-XQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fas4FIgMSck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by crayon001(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Such is the case of these perverts.

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2017
People shouldn't be blamed for their sexuality, but there is something called the law, which is binding to everyone.
Since there is a law against being gay in the country, it is not smart for someone to flaunt they are gay in social media.
Anything against the law of a country is a crime and jail time should be expected.
I find bobrisky interesting, I enjoy his antics but he got carried Away.
You people claiming enlightened, the best thing to do, is to address the law of the state, get the government to revoke and rewrite it, as long as it still remains a law, disobedience will always be punishable.
What's worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by salesforce: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Joker
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Phranceaseco(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
BESTPRICE ELECTRONICS HUB
.....................DATA SERVICE.................

FOR MTN USERS

500MB= ₦300 bank | ₦350 airtime

1GB== ₦600 bank | ₦700 airtime

2GB == ₦1200 bank | ₦1300 airtime

3GB == ₦1800 bank | ₦1900 airtime

4GB == ₦2400 bank | ₦2500 airtime

5GB == ₦2800 bank | ₦3000 airtime

This isn't a code nor cheat, we buy in bulk and resell in bits to customers. We roll over every month, hence your data lasts till you exhaust it.

This is like buying data from mtn but at a discounted rate, hence it works perfectly well on every devices and every sim. Not A Cheat!

Before or after payment, simply notify us by sending the following details(amount paid or transfer, the amount of data you want and the no you want to get data on) to us via call/SMS/WhatsApp(08138113487).
And be rest assured of getting your data credited to your no after payment have been confirmed.

Dial * 461 *6# to check data balance.

=>For payment through "airtime":
Send the amount as mtn card to *08138113487*

=>For payment through bank transfer:
First Bank
Francisco Olatunde Y

...get the best with the best price

contact FOY
08138113487(WhatsApp)
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Rozaytee: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2017
Papiikush:

Ok, let me be truthful to you.

I don't like you, I don't know you. You are irritating and not sexy by the way... I am not searching for a life partner. Even if I am, you don't worth it because it seems you have a 2 kilobytes brain installed in your skull.

Can you now fück away for real? smiley
issa savage
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Osasmd: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Neminc:
Can this reprobate souls just stop disturbing our peace with their disgraceful and abominable lifestyles? I can see some of his fellow homosexuals are already here to defend their disgusting and stupid lifestyle
Correct guy..

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
9jvirgin:
You are in Nigeria boy. You are own your own, move to U.K or U.S. because there is no human sympathy here. Apart from human punishment, God will also punish you.

Have God finish punishing all the fornicators yet?
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Papiikush:

Someone opening yansh up and down is doing something with his life?

Did you read the news about the other gay ass mofo that died of cancer?

Nigga you probably wouldn't go far with this low mentality of yours.

Do you know that sexually active women are 34% more likely to get cervical cancer, the same cancer that killed Maryam Babangida. Oya go and start campaigning that women should stop having sex.
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by Lekozy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
darkenkach:

But he knows what he want for his life. What are you doing with your miserable life?
...that's deep
Re: Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) by KingSango(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2017
KingSango:
Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by KingSango(m): 12:08am
KingSango:

When I was growing up in the 1960s-70s, homosexuality was considered to be abnormal, a psychological imbalance, queer, even disgusting to the point that the mere thought of homosexual sex or of just two men or two women kissing would gross most people out. Anyone considered to be a homosexual could be subject to teasing, ridicule, and even bullying.

But today, anyone who would dare to express such negative comments or have such negative reactions towards homosexuality would be the ones who would be ridiculed and vilified, called names like bigot and homophobe, and forced to publically apologize, though they would never be forgiven.

What caused this dramatic societal shift in less than half a century? I believe it all began with Jack Tripper of Three’s Company. He was the first salvo in the television industry’s shrewd plan to change the minds of Americans from disgust to acceptance of homosexuality.

1970s to Early ‘80s TV shows

At this writing (May 2016), this writer is in his mid-50s. The first homosexual character I remember being portrayed on TV was not a real homosexual at all. He was the late John Ritter’s character of Jack Tripper on Three’s Company, which aired from March 15, 1977, to September 18, 1984.

Jack was only pretending to be gay so that he could share an apartment with Janet Wood (portrayed by Joyce DeWitt) and Chrissy Snow (Suzanne Somers). This was because the landlord, first Stanley Roper (Norman Fell), then Ralph Furley (Don Knotts), would not agree to renting a room to a single man and two single women. But if the man was gay, then he would not try to seduce the women, and the hardnosed landlord would not object to them rooming together.

Jack would act like a stereotypical effeminate homosexual man when the landlord was around, but when he was not, Jack was a straight, women-chasing man, though he never did seduce Janet or Chrissy. It made for a funny and very popular plotline and sitcom. But in retrospective, this writer sees it as the first part of a long-range plan by the TV industry.

By introducing the American viewing public to the homosexual lifestyle via a man who was not really a homosexual, the viewers could laugh at his antics and stereotypical behavior without having an adverse reaction to the idea of homosexuality. Since he was not really a homosexual, we knew it was all an act. Thus we did not need to accept a homosexual lifestyle to be a fan of Jack and of Three’s Company in general.

But another TV series of the time had three recurring characters who were actual homosexuals, but they were portrayed in such a light-hearted way that their homosexuality was more of a joke than a serious lifestyle. The TV series was Barney Miller, which aired from January 23, 1975, to May 20, 1982. The first homosexual was Officer Zatelli (Dino Natali). To be honest, I really do not remember this character, but Wikipedia describes him as, “A gay officer. Particularly loathed by the homophobic Lt. Scanlon, who desperately wants to find a reason to fire him; after he was outed by a careless remark by Wojo, he was promoted to a position as Administrative Assistant at Police Headquarters.” Note that the term “homophobic” is anachronistic, as such a term would not have been used at that time. But Wikipedia further says, “Officer Zatelli's coming out, initially to Captain Miller but eventually to the entire squad, was the first gay-themed story arc on American television.”

But who I remember on Barney Miller was the gay couple of Marty Morrison (Jack DeLeon) and Darryl Driscoll (Ray Stewart). Marty was a stereotypical gay, always wearing rainbow clothing and acting in an effeminate manner. He was often brought in as a suspect, but never convicted of anything. But Wikipedia describes Darryl as, “Marty’s somewhat more sensible and grounded lover, who lends Marty moral support during his visits to the precinct.” Thus Darryl was anything but a stereotypical gay.

The contrast between these two gay men could not be more pronounced, and their appearances were always very lighted-hearted and humorous, with Darryl always trying to tone down his partner’s stereotypical behavior. I can even remember him saying to Marty, “Stop perpetrating stereotypes!” But they were never shown kissing or displaying any more overt sexuality. Thus viewers could laugh at their behavior without really laughing at homosexuality per se. And their recurring appearances provided another non-offensive introduction of the American public to homosexuality.

Interestingly, Wikipedia states about these three character, “Series creator Danny Arnold worked closely with the National Gay Task Force in developing the characters of Darryl and Marty. … and Arnold again worked with the NGTF to develop it [the arc about Officer Zatelli's coming out].” Thus these characters were not flippantly portrayed, but a gay-advocacy group was involved in their portrayals.

According to Wikipedia, there were a few other homosexual characters on TV during this time period, but they were all on British or Australian TV or were on short-lived American series.

All about secret cults that promote LGBT and rape children:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

The man is not a woman but he is not a man either but a pedophile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Dangote & Otedola At Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) / 'Seyi Shay, You Look Like A Man' - Fan Says. Singer Replies / Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.