Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Need Your Help Guys - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Your Help Guys (1004 Views)

Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now / Help Guys There's A Fish Bone Stuck In My Throat Since Yesterday / HELP GUYS, HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS SORE THROAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Guys by Onderoad(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
i have been masturbating for like four years but i have stop and i have not seen improvement in my health and am not gaining weight either any little sickness that comes will just make loss weight. Can u guys tell me any tablet that will make me gain weight quick cause am shy to mingle with people and am already feeling sucidal please help i want to know the prize and how to get it thank you.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys by GraveMan(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bro Base On Experience #BOE
Firstly You Have To Stop Mast*rbating Before You Can Gain Your Weight Back.
1. MSTBating Weaks The Body

2. MSTBating result to premature ejaculation.. #PE

3. You Become Weak When You
MSTBate.

4. It Result To UnHealthy Live

Thats How You Feel.', If You Can Be Determined Over It Bro You Gon Quit It In A Bit, Then After You Can Be Able To Have A Healthy Life After.. It Is Hard But You Got To Be Ready For The Task.
Thank Me Later Bro
Re: I Need Your Help Guys by gozzlin: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
GraveMan:
Bro Base On Experience #BOE
Firstly You Have To Stop Mast*rbating Before You Can Gain Your Weight Back.
1. MSTBating Weaks The Body

2. MSTBating result to premature ejaculation.. #PE

3. You Become Weak When You
MSTBate.

4. It Result To UnHealthy Live

Thats How You Feel.', If You Can Be Determined Over It Bro You Gon Quit It In A Bit, Then After You Can Be Able To Have A Healthy Life After.. It Is Hard But You Got To Be Ready For The Task.
Thank Me Later Bro

Oga, read before commenting. Reading and Comprehension is vital.

Let me break it down for you. He said he no longer beats his bishop, he has stopped. But he's not adding as much weight as he envisages. He wants suggestions on how he can add weight. Dazall.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys by GraveMan(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2017
gozzlin:

Oga, read before commenting. Reading and Comprehension is vital.

Let me break it down for you. He said he no longer beats his bishop, he has stopped. But he's not adding as much weight as he envisages. He wants suggestions on how he can add weight. Dazall.
Pardon My Mistake Bro
Re: I Need Your Help Guys by jumpearl(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
You can try Apetamin, It will enable you to gain weight in an healthy way within few weeks. Contact 08099442167 on whatssap.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys by gozzlin: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
GraveMan:
Pardon My Mistake Bro
No problem bro, we are all susceptible to mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

Babe Said This Is Not A Bleaching Soap Oo / / Enquiries About 'gbogbonishe'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.