Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now (1464 Views)

Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Woman "Trapped In Her Own Body" Has Written A Book Using Only Her Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Guys pls help I really don't know why my whole body shakes .. I hardly sleep and when I do its for just a short period. I also feel so weak and tired all the time ..

Have taken all sort of antibiotics and antimalarial
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by danie09(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Covid? grin
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Vyzz: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by DaddyRochie1642: 1:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Are You Sure You've Not Been Used grin grin
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Kobojunkie: 3:24am On Jun 17, 2020
How are your thoughts? Are you at least able to quiet your mind to go to sleep?
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Poshriel:
Guys pls help I really don't know why my whole body shakes .. I hardly sleep and when I do its for just a short period. I also feel so weak and tired all the time ..

Which tests have you run so far, so we can know where to start?
Most infections, especially viral infections, have lethargy/weakness as one of their presenting symptoms, as your body's resources are channelled towards fighting them.
Taking antibiotics indiscriminately and without a diagnosis is evil medically and is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Healthyway15: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Poshriel:

Sorry about your condition... Have you seen a doctor? what medications are you taking concerning it?
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by spawnx: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Get thyroid function test
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Healthyway15:

Sorry about your condition... Have you seen a doctor? what medications are you taking concerning it?

I have taken all forms of antibiotics and antimalarial.
I have seen the doctors
It first started with difficulty in breathing but now my breathing is fine.. My major problem now is I don't sleep and I feel weak all the time I aslo have shocks and trembling boody
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
spawnx:
Get thyroid function test

How much do you think it can cost
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Most infections, especially viral infections, have lethargy/weakness as one of their presenting symptoms, as your body's resources are channelled towards fighting them.
Taking antibiotics indiscriminately and without a diagnosis is evil medically and is dangerous.

I have don hepatitis I have done xrays I have done blood counts..
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poshriel:

I have don hepatitis I have done xrays I have done blood counts..

It can only make sense if we have access to the results.
X Ray of which part of the body? Chest? Abdomen? Head? Etc
What was the reason for the x ray(cough, chest pain, difficulty in breathing, abdominal pain, etc)
You've been to the hospital, right?
What was their diagnosis after reviewing these test results?
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

It can only make sense if we have access to the results.
X Ray of which part of the body? Chest? Abdomen? Head? Etc
What was the reason for the x ray(cough, chest pain, difficulty in breathing, abdominal pain, etc)
You've been to the hospital, right?
What was their diagnosis after reviewing these test results?

Xray was due to difficulty breathing the results of the tests showed that my blood count was OK the hepatitis were negative
But they were able to point out that my cholesterol level was high .. About 5.75
I was a lover of pork and many fried foods before this though
My worry is can cholesterol be the cause of this issues..
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poshriel:

Xray was due to difficulty breathing the results of the tests showed that my blood count was OK the hepatitis were negative
But they were able to point out that my cholesterol level was high .. About 5.75
I was a lover of pork and many fried foods before this though
My worry is can cholesterol be the cause of this issues..

A high cholesterol level, thought you didn't specify if it's total cholesterol, LDL, or HDL, shouldn't be responsible for difficulty in breathing, in the absence of heart attack.
The hospital treating you should search for the real diagnosis responsible for the breathing difficulty and the other symptoms, and leave cholesterol alone in such very young person as you are.
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

A high cholesterol level, thought you didn't specify if it's total cholesterol, LDL, or HDL, shouldn't be responsible for difficulty in breathing, in the absence of heart attack.
The hospital treating you should search for the real diagnosis responsible for the breathing difficulty and the other symptoms, and leave cholesterol alone in such very young person as you are.

I have been having heart issues.. Most times BP is high and that Is the reason I can't sleep sometimes.. I also have palpitations and vibration in the body
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poshriel:

I have been having heart issues.. Most times BP is high and that Is the reason I can't sleep sometimes.. I also have palpitations and vibration in the body

These information are coming out in bits.
You need to see a doctor who will sit down with you, and put these symptoms and his exam findings together to come up with a diagnosis.
Online consultation will be unhelpfu, from what I've seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poshriel:
Now you are talking... you are possibly dealing with tremors. grin

I had been thinking of tremors related to anxiety but I was not certain. Are you currently taking medication? if yes, please check the side-effects of your medications. If not, then you need to see a neurologist, because the problem is likely neurological(well, whichever way).
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Now you are talking... you are possibly dealing with tremors. grin

I had been thinking of tremors related to anxiety but I was not certain. Are you currently taking medication? if yes, please check the side-effects of your medications. If not, then you need to see a neurologist, because the problem is likely neurological(well, whichever way).

Do you think there is any over the counter drug for me
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Healthyway15: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Poshriel:

I have seen the doctors
It first started with difficulty in breathing but now my breathing is fine.. My major problem now is I don't sleep and I feel weak all the time I aslo have shocks and trembling boody

Alright... From all you mentioned on this thread, they could be symptoms of hypoglycemia(when the blood level is below normal. The normal blood level is usually 70mg/dL, and the sugar level falling below normal affects the proper functioning of the body system. You should also check google for more info on hypoglycemia.

So it's more advisable to go for blood sugar test before taking other options. And you can keep me updated as it goes.

The earlier, the better! Nothing Beats Sound Health!
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Poshriel:
Do you think there is any over the counter drug for me
For tremors? Not really! Again, this is if what you are experiencing is not a side-effect of medication that you are currently taking. You may need to go see a neurologist to find out the exact cause of the tremors.
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Chiringogirl: 6:37am On May 21, 2021

I have seen the doctors
It first started with difficulty in breathing but now my breathing is fine.. My major problem now is I don't sleep and I feel weak all the time I aslo have shocks and t
rembling boody

It should be thyroid issue
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by naijaboy756: 8:06am On May 21, 2021
So many blessed doctors here.

May I use this privilege to ask. Someone with back pains for years. Has been going to the hospital, did x-ray and it is said to be muscle spams and givem drugs yet it persists. Did other tests like rheumatoid factor and was given some drugs though the pharmacists at the hospital argued about the drugs prescribed asking if there was any joint pain and swellings. my back pops with sounds when i stretch a little

Lately feeling hotness on my palms/fingers when operating a phone screen and more worrisome is loss of balance when walking.

What could cause this please and any remedy?
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Harni99(f): 9:23pm On May 23, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Taking antibiotics indiscriminately and without a diagnosis is medically and is dangerous.

I don't know if you could be of help or have an idea.

Please read through:

Few years ago, I had panic attack due to some certain situation, although, I wasnt diagnosed I read from Google, the symptoms and was told by someone after having discussed my issue. This began 2years ago( late last year ) and ever since then, It often occur, the palpitations, fear of death, leg jerking, and insomnia.

Gradually, late last year,it rarely occur unlike before when it happens everyday.
In a nutshell, earlier this morning, I was having my morning prayer when I felt kinda strange: fast heartbeat, shortness of breath and fear.

Are these symptoms of anxiety or something else.

I shall be looking forward to your response.

Thanks.
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2021
Harni99:

I don't know if you could be of help or have an idea.

Please read through:

Few years ago, I had panic attack due to some certain situation, although, I wasnt diagnosed I read from Google, the symptoms and was told by someone after having discussed my issue. This began 2years ago( late last year ) and ever since then, It often occur, the palpitations, fear of death, leg jerking, and insomnia.

Gradually, late last year,it rarely occur unlike before when it happens everyday.
In a nutshell, earlier this morning, I was having my morning prayer when I felt kinda strange: fast heartbeat, shortness of breath and fear.

Are these symptoms of anxiety or something else.

I shall be looking forward to your response.

Thanks.

Yes, they're symptoms of anxiety, which can characterize either a Post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD) or Generalised anxiety disorder(GAD).
But since, in your own case, these symptoms followed "some certain situation", which i presume was traumatic, it means PTSD is more applicable here.

This means your brain is re-living/experiencing that previous traumatic/bad experience who had.
On your own, you will do well to avoid all things(triggers) that will tend to remind you of that experience.
But for definitive care, you need to consult a psychiatrist to render some form of psychotherapy and (psycho)pharmacotherapy.

Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by naijaboy756: 11:03am On May 24, 2021
naijaboy756:
So many blessed doctors here.

May I use this privilege to ask. Someone with back pains for years. Has been going to the hospital, did x-ray and it is said to be muscle spams and givem drugs yet it persists. Did other tests like rheumatoid factor and was given some drugs though the pharmacists at the hospital argued about the drugs prescribed asking if there was any joint pain and swellings. my back pops with sounds when i stretch a little

Lately feeling hotness on my palms/fingers when operating a phone screen and more worrisome is loss of balance when walking.

What could cause this please and any remedy?
Doctors help please !!!!
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Xxx9ja: 8:02pm On May 24, 2021
check your PCV

check your fasting blood sugar.

if the above 2 are okay.

use neurovit forte tab (one daily)

low PCV- Use haematone blood tonic

low blood sugar-see a doctor
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by naijaboy756: 10:24pm On May 24, 2021
Xxx9ja:

check your PCV

check your fasting blood sugar.

if the above 2 are okay.

use neurovit forte tab (one daily)

low PCV- Use haematone blood tonic

low blood sugar-see a doctor
God bless you. I will run the test. Currently I take neurovite tab daily
Re: Help Guys My Body Has Been Trembling For Weeks Now by Harni99(f): 6:32pm On May 25, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Yes, they're symptoms of anxiety, which can characterize either a Post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD) or Generalised anxiety disorder(GAD).
But since, in your own case, these symptoms followed "some certain situation", which i presume was traumatic, it means PTSD is more applicable here.

This means your brain is re-living/experiencing that previous traumatic/bad experience who had.
On your own, you will do well to avoid all things(triggers) that will tend to remind you of that experience.
But for definitive care, you need to consult a psychiatrist to render some form of psychotherapy and (psycho)pharmacotherapy.

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks Dr.

At the moment, I am a student, how do I get a psychiatrist?

I will try my best to distance myself from those thoughts.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Diabetes? Please Help! / 10 Ways To Speed Up Metabolism Overnight! / Freshlife Herbal Soap Cures Malaria (product Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.