Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. (17132 Views)

Indonesia Frees Emmanuel Ihejirika Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking / N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by gberra: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by olamil43: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
lizindia:
Nigeria presently is a forum that let you discuss about things currently happening in nigeria with other members while also earning Money, Unlike nairaland your earn Point on nigeria presently by posting new topics or replying to other people post/Topics. Which can be used to place banner ads on the forum or can be converted to money.

To Register Visit

Horrible design as usual
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Dsmartguy11(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
At 87 she is still smuggling drug end time grandma
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by mmsen: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
Maria Agbomabiwon and Anya Nneoma,

Afonja 1-1 fl@thead.

One Naija manifest.
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by tballeyy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Only the name alone, Agbomabiwon
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by teflonjake(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Afonja 1-1 fl@thead.

grin grin grin
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by lordbounce: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, Canadian card, iTunes, Australian cards, to sell? I have the best rate for you..... For back to back loading of all CC....red card, Walmart card, jc penny..... Whatsap 2348162851904....#Asap
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Boyooosa(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
The level of hardship in nigeria.
Hav made people become desparate,

Buhari dullari u caused this
What were they doing when they were supposed to be training children that would have taken care of them at this age? Don't hate Buhari, hate your delusions and falsified life.
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by sinceraconcept(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Griselda Blanco. there is too much hunger in the country.
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by sinceraconcept(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
they should free the old woman joor. how do they want her to survive? The wicked mad man we have as president is not doing anything to take care of the old and young. this country is indeed a zoo.
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by sinceraconcept(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Boyooosa:

What were they doing when they were supposed to be training children that would have taken care of them at this age? Don't hate Buhari, hate your delusions and falsified life.
in a country where pensions are owed and old people are not taken care of? Buhari is not only a dullard but a mad wicked bastard
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Op,you must be a yoruba,why did you now use style include Nneoma for balancing ba

1 Like

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Boyooosa(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
in a country where pensions are owed and old people are not taken care of? Buhari is not only a dullard but a mad wicked bastard
I did not read it anywhere that those women are unpaid retirees.
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by checkedout: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
nairavsdollars:
You cant beat Yoruba Muslim women when it comes to hard drugs
t

Shut up jaare

Muslim or no Muslim we all na Afonja and I know say you like us.

Hypocrite

Ekwensu

You dis ......

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Leez(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
checkedout:
t
Shut up jaare
Muslim or no Muslim we all na Afonja and I know say you like us.
Hypocrite
Ekwensu
You dis ......

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Earthquake1: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Their young men are too cowardly to do drugs that is why they send out their old.

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Antoeni(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na lie from 70yrs in Nigeria u cant go to prison
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by mthy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Kobicove(m): 4:07am On Nov 10, 2017
If you do the crime be ready to do the time undecided
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Kobicove(m): 4:15am On Nov 10, 2017
If you do the crime be ready to do the time
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by begwong: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Afonja 1-1 fl@thead.
That is a south_south name with a south_east. So your score is canceled!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Afonja 1-1 fl@thead.

Agbomabiwon is not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by efighter: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
You cant beat Yoruba Muslim women when it comes to hard drugs

Yes, Maria is a Muslim name. You need brain overhaul.

1 Like

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by Amdoyin(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
The level of hardship in nigeria.
Hav made people become desparate,

Buhari dullari u caused this
my dear, the hardship in Nigeria is not of this world. You and I need to thank, honour and admires God all the time. The level of hardship has made average Nigerians to see crimes and criminalities as a way of life in our dear country to the extent that musicians now sing In praises of potential criminals. It has been like that for a very long time and did not starts and might not stop in Buhari's era

1 Like

Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by BiafraIShere(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Nigeria is already divided into distinct republics namely: the human trafficking republic of Benin, the skull mining and ritual republic of Oduduwa, the drug republic of Biafra and the Islamic terror republic of Arewa.
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by emmyN(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
Yahoo grandma grin
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by ayokellany: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:
angry Afonja at their old still in active development cry

BigSarah:
Afonja Want to Take Over Evans Estate

But as usual they're F ailures in all ventures

Look them head like buhari placenta

Afonja hater I salute you. Online gangster, been reading your comment and won't be surprise if you end up with an Afonja. Free your mind from hate you are obviously too pretty for it, live life n stay happy. All the arrant Afonja talk will do you no good, remember you are on Afonja land, got my eyes on you henceforth.
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by vchykp(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2017
omo see Eskee.. this SK go high pass pawpaw, novice will call it weed
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by CaptainGOOD: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amdoyin:
my dear, the hardship in Nigeria is not of this world. You and I need to thank, honour and admires God all the time. The level of hardship has made average Nigerians to see crimes and criminalities as a way of life in our dear country to the extent that musicians now sing In praises of potential criminals. It has been like that for a very long time and did not starts and might not stop in Buhari's era

YES BUT,
When was d last time nigeria entered economic recession ? undecided
The last time was buhari millitary regime era.
And he came out and decieved some people again... and they voted him!!

And behold!!! ANOTHER RECESSION!!..
Re: 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. by BigSarah(f): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
ayokellany:

Afonja hater I salute you. Online gangster, been reading your comment and won't be surprise if you end up with an Afonja. Free your mind from hate you are obviously too pretty for it, live life n stay happy. All the arrant Afonja talk will do you no good, remember you are on Afonja land, got my eyes on you henceforth.

Afonja Stalker, beta don't mine my skull oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) / Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.