Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Marriage Was Never A Mistake - Faithia Williams Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Was Never A Mistake - Faithia Williams Speaks Out (437 Views)

Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her / Faithia Williams Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Was Never A Mistake - Faithia Williams Speaks Out by BroadwayAfrica: 12:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams, has been making headlines for quite some days now. The pretty mother of two who says she is one of the unlucky people when it comes to marriages has also shared that he marriage was never a mistake when asked about her biggest love mistake.

In this exclusive interview with BroadwayTV, Faithia Williams shared her fears, her works and her hope at finding love again.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS3Xqjzk2XM
Re: My Marriage Was Never A Mistake - Faithia Williams Speaks Out by youngmexxy: 1:23am On Nov 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

There Is Power In Writing Down Your Dreams - Actress Chike Reveals (photo) / Davido Cries Tears Of Joy After Winning The MTV Best African Act 2017(VIDEO) / Celebrities Who Went Home With Award(s) At The Afrima Awards 2017...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.