Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! (5219 Views)

Other Things All Programmers Should Know / For All Programmers And People That Still Want To Learn Programming / Sunday's Service Scripture For All Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Hello all,

It's been a sweet time with you guys on here and I gotta leave to focus on other more constructive platforms.

Who cares after all, why would i even create a topic?

Yeah, before I leave I'd leave you guys with a little challenge gift that I'd be monitoring as a guest (like I was for a long time before joining)

The Gift

Vertices s and t are designated as source and target on a graph whose weights are positive integers. You are to find the shortest path with smallest number of edges from s to t by designing an algorithm or pick the one with least number of edges if there are multiple shortest paths from s to t.

There are two shortest paths of length 8 In the example graph shown. We need to pick the path s->4->t, since it has fewer edges than the path s->1->2->3->t.

I'd be more than happy to continue answering questions, helping and learning from people on Stack Overflow, Quora, Reddit, FriendoSphere afri..c0ders etc etc, my handle remains the same on those platforms and for the gamers, still the same name on steam smiley.

Thank you all,
Daniel.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by cassidy1996(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2017
nobody the invincible man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2017
seun/buhari's fault?
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by em28: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
LOL .. nairaland programming section vs afr-cod-ahs

all the same to me. Both forums tolerate crap and redundant questions.

Mods need to be strict like stackoverFLOH.

Ban anyone that starts a learn ______ thread or post stupid question you can find on google.

If you have a 100 or less serious programmers, better than a thousand.. learn python and earn 1M , many can even install python on a windows machine properly or write descent js code

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
*laffing*
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by 4kings: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na wa oo, DanieltheGeek of all people is out. angry angry
Damn, well i'm in africoderz, but will still stay here cos i'm active in other sections.

@Gift: i thought the gift was money or special module sef, which kain gift be this one. tongue
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by 4kings: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
dhtml118:
*laffing*
By the way, it's not funny that someone took my username sha.
I should have edited that long ago; signing up with gmail took my real name and i didn't pay attention to this on time.

Any help. embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
send me a pm and i will see what i can do about it. even me sef, i am on africoderz and here at the same time.
I and one of the Nairaland are very busy working on the next set of upgrades, we are trying to match up to expectation of users.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by 4kings: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
dhtml118:
send me a pm and i will see what i can do about it. even me sef, i am on africoderz and here at the same time.
I and one of the Nairaland are very busy working on the next set of upgrades, we are trying to match up to expectation of users.
PM sent.
Maybe i'll start a tutorial or something on africoderz.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by greatface(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
4kings:

PM sent.
Maybe i'll start a tutorial or something on africoderz.
Do invite me when you start.

@dhtml118, I think you should do more to simplify the portal for all those Chinko Opera Minis and UCs.

Best Of Luck.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yeap, there is a new version coming out which is very compatible with opera mini and uc browser
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Olyboy16(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
duh...like dhml dint do more than this; Op probably has more than 2 other active monickers including one where he pretends as a lady.
Soon he would come and start marketing one nairaland rival now....mtchw...ish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
@olyboy16, do you have anything interesting that you have done that is worth mentioning? I doubt it seriously, it shows in your hate speech.
You hate this dude and myself because we have actually built something, why the beef? There are so many people marketing stuffs on this board, bitcoins, e.t.c but you are not criticizing them. You are a very backward person, and I dont want people like you on my platform.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Olyboy16(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2017
@dhtml118,
i'm a very blunt person when it comes to saying the truth. "hypocrisy" has no definition other than what you did and what Op is doing; you guys may see it as nothing because its just a public forum anyway -but the bible says by their fruits you will know them.
you come on another man's platform, and you sway others away to your own platform through HATE threads for your own gain! you have no moral right to speak against me here sef.
& funny enough, the trend you started is now being followed by daniel, in no time others will follow suit.
i have nothing against daniel at all, cos if you dint start it he wont follow. i'm not starting a quarrel here boss, but you need to realize that you don't damage anoda man's house to build yours. A simple thread without hypocrisy and damaging of nairaland's image would've bn enough to get 60% of geeks here over to afr|coders; you're popular u didnt have to spread HATE SPEECHES to make people follow you.
BTW, i dint mention you in my post sir, why the ??

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Olyboy16(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
dhtml118:
@olyboy16, do you have anything interesting that you have done that is worth mentioning? I doubt it seriously, it shows in your hate speech.
You hate this dude and myself because we have actually built something, why the beef? There are so many people marketing stuffs on this board, bitcoins, e.t.c but you are not criticizing them. You are a very backward person, and I dont want people like you on my platform.
projects? i'm not even an average programmer, i just enjoy the programming section, hoping to be as good as bosses like WhiZtiM, seunthomas, asalimpo, etc.
. *whispers(& dhtml)*

EDIT: calling me backward is like you looking at a mirror.
saying i'm full of hate is like you throwing a stone at your glass house.
so having something built means you're above moral jurisdiction? or owning a couple of projects means your opinion is omnipotent? please...

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Jenifa123: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Hello all,

It's been a sweet time with you guys on here and I gotta leave to focus on other more constructive platforms.

Who cares after all, why would i even create a topic?

Yeah, before I leave I'd leave you guys with a little challenge gift that I'd be monitoring as a guest (like I was for a long time before joining)

The Gift

Vertices s and t are designated as source and target on a graph whose weights are positive integers. You are to find the shortest path with smallest number of edges from s to t by designing an algorithm or pick the one with least number of edges if there are multiple shortest paths from s to t.

There are two shortest paths of length 8 In the example graph shown. We need to pick the path s->4->t, since it has fewer edges than the path s->1->2->3->t.

I'd be more than happy to continue answering questions, helping and learning from people on Stack Overflow, Quora, Reddit, FriendoSphere afri..c0ders etc etc, my handle remains the same on those platforms and for the gamers, still the same name on steam smiley.

Thank you all,
Daniel.
Where are you going...
You've not gave ur view on my site yet... http://friendzone.com.ng
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
@olyboy16, your accusation of me swaying people to my platform is just what I cannot take. On this board, we post links to facebook, stackoverflow e.t.c but now when I make anything concerning my own platform, it becomes a crime eh?

Care to explain that olyboy16, before you start quoting bible anyhow. Even Seun that you are defending is an ATHEIST, ask him what he thinks of your bible and your belief.

Hahahaha, you are too funny. But as you have noted, I am pretty influential on this board, and no matter what people like you say/do, i will always have followers everywhere I go.

And I even have something bigger than this Nairaland site that you see, but no way, I will never share such on this board ever again. That is part of the change that happened when I deleted my dhtml18 ID.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Jenifa123: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
dhtml118:
@olyboy16, your accusation of me swaying people to my platform is just what I cannot take. On this board, we post links to facebook, stackoverflow e.t.c but now when I make anything concerning my own platform, it becomes a crime eh?

Care to explain that olyboy16, before you start quoting bible anyhow. Even Seun that you are defending is an ATHEIST, ask him what he thinks of your bible and your belief.

Hahahaha, you are too funny. But as you have noted, I am pretty influential on this board, and no matter what people like you say/do, i will always have followers everywhere I go.

And I even have something bigger than this Nairaland site that you see, but no way, I will never share such on this board ever again. That is part of the change that happened when I deleted my dhtml18 ID.
I think u should calm down a bit I get you are angry but not allow one person Bleep up affect all of us
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jenifa123:

Where are you going...
You've not gave ur view on my site yet... http://friendzone.com.ng
By the time your platform grows and becomes formidable, the same thing that happened to me will happen to me. This same battle I am fighting has been fought by several before me. It is a cycle, one that has an END.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Jenifa123: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
dhtml118:

By the time your platform grows and becomes formidable, the same thing that happened to me will happen to me. This same battle I am fighting has been fought by several before me. It is a cycle, one that has an END.
Boss I get ur point I just hope you don't stop doing what you know how to do best (helping people) because of someone or something
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jenifa123:

I think u should calm down a bit I get you are angry but not allow one person Bleep up affect all of us
That has already happened, when last did I post anything on this board again eh? Only those that are close to me off Nairaland know what my game is these days.
I am only here to observe what is happening, not to really contribute to the growth of this board. Olyboy16 is just one out of several trolls with HATRED towards me, but it does not matter how many haters, it will only make me grow stronger.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jenifa123:

Boss I get ur point I just hope you don't stop doing what you know how to do best (helping people) because of someone or something

I will help people still, but not necessarily on this board - where some people treat me like trash.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
As a matter of fact, I am deleting this account again, there is no point. I have no friends left on this board, danielthegeek getting fed up is too much for me to take.
Now i will have to hang out with people like @olyboy16, God forbid bad thing. @Jenifa123, I am not so hard to find should you need my help.

This board bores me, I am out once again. I dont have any motivation to remain here, no topic to interest me even. I am spending more time on Facebook and elsewhere with real developers, no time.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Jenifa123: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
dhtml118:
As a matter of fact, I am deleting this account again, there is no point. I have no friends left on this board, danielthegeek getting fed up is too much for me to take.
Now i will have to hang out with people like @olyboy16, God forbid bad thing. @Jenifa123, I am not so hard to find should you need my help.

This board bores me, I am out once again. I dont have any motivation to remain here, no topic to interest me even. I am spending more time on Facebook and elsewhere with real developers, no time.
OK boss
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Olyboy16(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
dhtml118:
@olyboy16, your accusation of me swaying people to my platform is just what I cant take. On this board, we post links to facebook, stackoverflow e.t.c but now when I make anything concerning my own platform, it becomes a crime?

Care to explain that?, before you start quoting bible anyhow. Even Seun that you are defending is an ATHEIST, ask him what he thinks of your bible and your belief.

Haha, you are too funny. But as you have noted, I am pretty influential on this board, and no matter what people like you say, i will always have followers everywhere I go
now let every man be persuaded in his own mind. A wise man said "the smartest people are those who are quick to admit their fault -they even live longer". Besides, it seems you've taken this personal so i'll just appease your ego/pride by saying "sorry sir"; not that your argument is justified but to avoid any "hatred" here. I remain your #1 fan sir (^-^) . oh and goodluck with those big stuffs! (^-^)

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Olyboy16(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jenifa123:

OK boss
thats the upteenth time he's claimed he's deleting his account, and here he is still enjoying nairaland! (though he claims he's bored). i have nothing against that guy except his hypocrisy and public lies.
just wait and see his next move. we should be expecting dhtml200 this time.
BTW, if seun wasn't a non-repentant strong head, all of these wouldn't have happened. we'd probably be living in peace...mtchew. some people just own hats they lack the head to fit

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by 4kings: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
greatface:
Do invite me when you start.
Okay.
Oga Dhtml has helped me change back my username hallelujah.

Na wa for the scene going on with the bosses here sha.
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by 4kings: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Olyboy16:
duh...like dhml dint do more than this; Op probably has more than 2 other active monickers including one where he pretends as a lady.
Soon he would come and start marketing one nairaland rival now....mtchw...ish
Do you mean TheOtherGeek?
Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by greatface(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
4kings:

Okay.
Oga Dhtml has helped me change back my username hallelujah.

Na wa for the scene going on with the bosses here sha.
Good To Hear.

If am on Nairaland for the sole purpose of programming section, Iwould have given up more than a year back.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by Olyboy16(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2017
4kings:

Re: I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! by TheOtherGeek(f): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2017
4kings:

Hello,

Lots of mentions coming from here.. How may I be of help??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Board Games In Vb 6.0 / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success / List Software Development Companies In Lagos ( WEB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.