Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories (12818 Views)

Crude Oil Price Hits Two-week High At $74 As US Inventories Drop / Global Oil Prices Drop On Higher U.S. Inventories / Crude Oil Jumps As Brent Tops $71 On Drop In US Inventories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by MarieSucre(f): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2017
nairaman66:
I hope uncle bubu would take his military personnel off the creeks?? Because once oil becomes worthless there will be nothing to guide/protect again.

I hope it dwindles further to $1/per barrel.

This is the most idiotic thing I have ever read. Do you know that 94.7% of our exports is crude oil? Do you know what would happen to our economy if that happened?
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by steperone(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
SWORD419:
FTC

I dedicate this spot to pmb for working tirelessly in his fight against terrorism, unlike that drunkard that left bht to control many territories because he ain't from dat region

Have a nice day!!

As much as iAdmire your resprct for PMB, calling GEJ a drunkard just makes you look as stupid as this other people insulting PMB. GEJ's lapses are the reasons we voted him out, so why are we still taking about him and his regim? Lets tackle what is and leave what was!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by steperone(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairaman66:
I hope uncle bubu would take his military personnel off the creeks?? Because once oil becomes worthless there will be nothing to guide/protect again.

I hope it dwindles further to $1/per barrel.

Wow!! and people keep blaming and thinking PMB is our problem, and here we are, where a Nigerian adult is hoping oil drops to $1/barrel so he can get laughs n likes on Nairaland... Grow up sir!!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
steperone:

How will it be great? When senseless people like you have easy access to own a phone and buy data just to come online and type rubbish!

grin grin grin.

Of course, I know u will reply with insults n that wouldn't make nigeria become a great country.

Nigeria has nothing to offer, that's why u couldn't reply.
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by nairaman66(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
steperone:

Wow!! and people keep blaming and thinking PMB is our problem, and here we are, where a Nigerian adult is hoping oil drops to $1/barrel so he can get laughs n likes on Nairaland... Grow up sir!!

STFU! Oil is the bane of Nigeria's problems! Before the prospecting of oil in Olobiri! Nigeria was doing superbly in agriculture and other areas of the economy!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by nairaman66(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

This is the most idiotic thing I have ever read. Do you know that 94.7% of our exports is crude oil? Do you know what would happen to our economy if that happened?

I am being realistic! Oil has become a curse to the Nigerian people! Despite the huge inflow of FX through oil proceeds, what has Nigeria achieved? Nothing but violence, nepotism, high handedness and criminality in the system!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by steperone(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairaman66:

STFU! Oil is the bane of Nigeria's problems! Before the prospecting of oil in Olobiri! Nigeria was doing superbly in agriculture and other areas of the economy!

you be dumber than iThought oh, so because you want Nigeria to diversify her revenue(Which iTotally agree with btw) we should just forget what we have/had in abundance?? You want the problem that has gathered momentum thru d yrs to just come to a halt because of your Nairaland post abi? All these things take time, for instance, u need more time to have sense!!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by steperone(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

grin grin grin.

Of course, I know u will reply with insults n that wouldn't make nigeria become a great country.

Nigeria has nothing to offer, that's why u couldn't reply.

I'm sorry iQuoted your previous post, iThought u were a serious person but apparently u r a Nairaland clown, a joker!!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by nairaman66(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
steperone:

you be dumber than iThought oh, so because you want Nigeria to diversify her revenue(Which iTotally agree with btw) we should just forget what we have/had in abundance?? You want the problem that has gathered momentum thru d yrs to just come to a halt because of your Nairaland post abi? All these things take time, for instance, u need more time to have sense!!

You are more senile than I imagined! What is your quota towards diversification? All these things takes time right? Nigeria needs something to reset its dead and sycophant leaders and that's zero revenue from oil!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by steperone(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairaman66:

You are more senile than I imagined! What is your quota towards diversification? All these things takes time right? Nigeria needs something to reset its dead and sycophant leaders and that's zero revenue from oil!

So the money used to revive the textile industry was from ur pocket abi, d loans made specifically to be given to farmers and the subsidy in fertiliser was withdrawn from your account na... Is it not this same revenue from oil that sponsored all these and more?? So if u r a business man(which iDoubt u r with this mentality) with 3 different business ventures, u'll close down d thriving business so u can revive one of the weaker two abi... Its because of youths like u iSometimes understand why these old men won't give us youths a chance to rule!!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
gurunlocker:

Lol.... Same old bullshit. Why will I dream of the president? Hell NO!

Stalking you? I think most people know the top retards zombies on here that, so no one is stalking you.

You can't know I exist, as you don't know everyone on here.

Top retard zombie?!
Awwwww, I will take that as a compliment bro.
Thank you so much.
Do have a pleasant weekend ahead.
Stay blessed.
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by MarieSucre(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairaman66:

I am being realistic! Oil has become a curse to the Nigerian people! Despite the huge inflow of FX through oil proceeds, what has Nigeria achieved? Nothing but violence, nepotism, high handedness and criminality in the system!

I get your anger bros. I'm with you hundred percent in all you have stated above, and your points are valid. it's just that of we use anger to do this thing ehn, all of us will suffer oo(except maybe you do not live in the country). Please just calm down and really think about it ok please.
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by nairaman66(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2017
steperone:

So the money used to revive the textile industry was from ur pocket abi, d loans made specifically to be given to farmers and the subsidy in fertiliser was withdrawn from your account na... Is it not this same revenue from oil that sponsored all these and more?? So if u r a business man(which iDoubt u r with this mentality) with 3 different business ventures, u'll close down d thriving business so u can revive one of the weaker two abi... Its because of youths like u iSometimes understand why these old men won't give us youths a chance to rule!!

Loans that get back to the politicians through proxies? Sorry to say but you are as stvpid as the more you try to convince me!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by steperone(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
nairaman66:

Loans that get back to the politicians through proxies? Sorry to say but you are as stvpid as the more you try to convince me!

Thats where you're wrong again dumbass... I'm not trying to convince you, i'm only telling you how wrong and extremely dumb you are, so Nigeria is being run by loans alone?? People like you will not make this country move forward, Even if Jesus comes to lead Nigeria your type will never be satisfied, you won't do anything to change anything but you'll come online with your depressed self and pour your negativity on people as gullible as yourself!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by nairaman66(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
steperone:

Thats where you're wrong again dumbass... I'm not trying to convince you, i'm only telling you how wrong and extremely dumb you are, so Nigeria is being run by loans alone?? People like you will not make this country move forward, Even if Jesus comes to lead Nigeria your type will never be satisfied, you won't do anything to change anything but you'll come online with your depressed self and pour your negativity on people as gullible as yourself!

Go ahead ranting like a mad dog! Your assertions doesn't make Nigeria less than a shithole and a failed system!
Re: Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories by steperone(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
nairaman66:

Go ahead ranting like a mad dog! Your assertions doesn't make Nigeria less than a shithole and a failed system!

See your life, you are obviously a very sad and depressed individual... At least i'm not here complaining like the female dog you are, i'm hoping, praying n doing the little i can to make things better, bruhh, with all these negativity and hate you harbour, you as an individual cannot move forward... The gov't you think is the problem and equally the solution to all your problems cannot help you! Change literally begins with you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud: Lawyer Confronts Judge As Innoson Shuns Arraignment For Fourth Time / Cross River Government Seals First Bank Offices In Cross River Over N211m Tax / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.