Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Woman Left Infertile After Being Raped By Dad Who Killed Himself To Avoid... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Left Infertile After Being Raped By Dad Who Killed Himself To Avoid... (582 Views)

We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Left Infertile After Being Raped By Dad Who Killed Himself To Avoid... by Dface2: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Woman left infertile after being raped by dad who killed himself to avoid justice
A woman says she was left infertile after her biological dad repeatedly raped her when she was a child.

Karen Wernham was just seven-years-old when her dad Dave began raping her multiple times a day. The rape continued until she was eight. Karen's parents had separated and she would visit her dad on weekends during which he would sexually assault her.

Karen said her dad even tried to convince her that the rapes would lead to him getting back together with her mother.

Karen said: "The first time it happened, I had been out playing with friends, I was shattered and I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up sometime later, in great pain in my stomach and he was naked on top of me, grunting and groaning. I didn’t know what was happening and I was just shouting at him to get off me because of the weight of his body on mine. I didn’t understand sex, I was seven and that was the first time he actually did rape me."

Full story: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/11/woman-left-infertile-after-being-raped.html

(1) (Reply)

Effective Use Of 'has/have Or Had' / New Bayelsa Varsity Gets First Set Of Graduates / Uniuyo Aspirants That Have Been Offered Admission Through CAPS Get In Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.