Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) (24028 Views)

Is It Right For Everyone To Pray At The Same Time In Church?? / Pastor Tega Ahre Is Missing (Photo) / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kollins12:

May Allah make you experience such situation in you life inshah Allahu,you bloody infidel. Do you want to tell me that your foolish pastorprenueurs that are teaching you foolish doctrines in your church are of God,Christianity is a creation of some smart con men who are determines to always keep you perpetually naive and gullible through sugar coated mouth and lies.
Islam is the real religion of Jesus just like Abraham,Noah ,Jacob and other Prophets of Allah.
Lol, that mean if your allah still hear and eye, because your allah is a useless a p in psychology, you bastard, did the guy look like a Christian to you, or when will you people start facing your own issue without taging Christian. So foolish of you people called muslim.
Talking about Jesus been a Muslim, lol is that what your foolish Ritualist imam split into your head? No wonder the only religion that was tag with terrorism in this 21th century is your foolish religion, since you guy can easily be brainwashed. Lol your allah must be really ashame of you in hell. Trash
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
cummando:

No dey fall my hand na. "Above"means on top of you. Not you. Jesu!
cheesy
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
May His grace lead you to come out of the bondage you are in. It is scary, but who is a friend?
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
mastermaestro:

I too am bemused seeing every respondent address that dude as a Christian. I wonder if it's ignorance or sheer mental bluntness.
Honestly I feel so upset too when I see people quoting 'it' as a Christian.
Some were just rushing to quote him nd failed to see and comprehend the obvious undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Honestly I feel so upset too when I see people quoting 'it' as a Christian.
Some were just rushing to quote him nd failed to see and comprehend the obvious undecided

Nairaland has a lot of wonderful characters. Hope you are good.
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
mastermaestro:

Nairaland has a lot of wonderful characters. Hope you are good.
I'm very well thanks smiley
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

I'm very well thanks smiley

How did your day go?
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
mastermaestro:

How did your day go?
Very well smiley
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Very well smiley

Do have a great weekend until we cross paths again. smiley
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by 02Kebreal(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

So your own atheists are now worshiping Jesus right?
Well i expected nothing less from follower of muhammad, and mind you, you people should learn how to solve your issue without taging Christian.trash

WHAT R U SAYING?
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2017
02Kebreal:

WHAT R U SAYING?
Is that suppose to be a question? Or are you that dumb
Re: Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
mastermaestro:

Do have a great weekend until we cross paths again. smiley
I sure will, thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Friends Mourn Lady Who Died In Uyo Church Collapse / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.