Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) (1407 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by olajay86(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/reinhard-bonnkes-2017-crusade-farewell.html

GREAT IS OUR GOD! DAY 2 OF THE FAREWELL CRUSADE!

More Pictures on TITOPE-BLOG

SOURCE: TITIOPE-BLOG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by myboy2010(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2017
people worship men of God these days, I m really sure if Christ comes back in the form of man, he won't pull such crowd because people won't believe him.... Christ is the only way

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by zionmde: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2017
Wow God still pulls the highest crowd.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by bedspread: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2017
AWESOME GOD...
TO GOD BE THE GLORY ...
I KEY into the Wonders happening in JESUS NAME
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2017
This is good

This man and a few others ignited the pentecostal flames that brought Christianity to Northern Nigeria. His ministry saw Nigeria move from a country of about 70% muslims to 40% Muslim population we have today

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by God2man(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2017
For the antithers and haters of offering in Churches, the Evangelist or Ushers, Daniel kolenda as he called himself yesterday said that they are not here to collect any offering from anybody, they are here to bless or give to people, however if you want to follow the Kingdom principle of Sowing and reaping, and you really want to give, take your offering to your local church.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by UnchangeableGod: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
God2man:
For the antithers and haters of offering in Churches, the Evangelist or Ushers, Daniel kolenda as he called himself yesterday said that they are not here to collect any offering from anybody, they are here to bless or give to people, however if you want to follow the Kingdom principle of Sowing and reaping, and you really want to give, take your offering to your local church.

O yes. I was there live and I heard him myself. This proves that not all ministers of the gospel are after peoples' money. To God be the glory!
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by OtemSapien: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
I can see Pastor Adebole in the picture. Did he think he's going to get money from here? undecided
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 2) by cstr1000: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Look at those white girls on short sleeve.
They obviously don't know about mosquitoes in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Songs Lyrics: "Jesus Walks" By Kanye West / Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous / Where Was Daniel When His Three Friends Were Thrown Into The Fiery Furnace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.