Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

"Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (44104 Views)

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by sinceraconcept(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
im yoruba,but whether you Igbo guys like it or not,I will comment about Ezeigbo because I even know his history more than most of you guys and he's a man I admire. Bianca ,my beautiful crush and daughter of ex governor Chief Onoh never had any hand in Ojukwu's death. If she wanted to kill him,she would have killed him at home with the help of her dr,because it would be easier. all I see in Bianca is an overprotective wife that doesn't want family members to come and finish Ezeigbo. so,this guy should shut up

5 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by moupe: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
akanbiaa:
You perfectly said it, he should have treated her as a mother and gave her respect and be close to her since she was the apple of his dad's eye and that would have uplifted him and she would have secured him a good position or job thru her connections she gained as Ojukwus wife and the Jonathan Administration.

This is always the case with step children. They accuse the father's wife of all sorts. See this old agbaya disgracing his family name and talking rot like a spoil child. He is just jealous of his father's wife. Only this one woman that is guilty of all this things? Oh boy, na yabaleft be your destination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Penalty82(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
LordBaelish:

Nigga you stole news and with the help of the mods posted to the front page..
No wonder some people never go far in life.. smh

The history of Nigeria you're telling people, you also stole it.
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Penalty82(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
LordBaelish:
What a messed up nairaland is this? why would i post a piece of news from a genuine website and then get it stolen by someone then pushed to FP?

Lalasticlala, mynd44 kindly review this...

Just listen to yourself "why would i post a piece from a genuine website and then get it stolen by someone then pushed to FP".

I didn't read where you said you CREATED the news but you said "you post... " where did you post it from?.
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by sandali: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
sinceraconcept:
im yoruba,but whether you Igbo guys like it or not,I will comment about Ezeigbo because I even know his history more than most of you guys and he's a man I admire. Bianca ,my beautiful crush and daughter of ex governor Chief Onoh never had any hand in Ojukwu's death. If she wanted to kill him,she would have killed him at home with the help of her dr,because it would be easier. all I see in Bianca is an overprotective wife that doesn't want family members to come and finish Ezeigbo. so,this guy should shut up

It's how it is with igbos. Because of their horrible widowhood practices, they will always accuse every widow that she is the one who killed her husband. These people are still living in the dark ages. It was reported, even in time magazine that ojukwu died in a hospital in faraway london. Was it in some babalawo hut in onitsha?this is 2017 and all this kind of crap doesn't hold water. This loser of a guy should just park well and don't disgrace himself here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Penalty82(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
LordBaelish:
Here's the real article:

http://www.thenicheng.com/exclusive-bianca-responsible-for-my-fathers-death-says-emeka-odumegwu-ojukwu-jnr/

It was posted on the 9th and on the 10th, some thief comes and claims all of this.

NL should look into this Seun.

I think Seun should ban you for calling a Nairalander "thief".
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by goldedprince: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
I believe him, cos the way this lady is fucking every dick she lays her Pucci on is just too alarming
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by mexxmoney: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Zuluhead:
If these above mentioned facts are true that she denied access to his kids and immediate family from seeing him on the sick bed, if she refused the burial of the elder wife in the compound, if she refused the first son from being burying his dad, despite knowing it's against her paternal and marital cultures. If she discharged and transfered ojukwu from hospitals in uk without consulting the family. I remember the case of the family properties which is still on. Then i guess the man is making some points. The true is igbo women aint good for polygamy. That's one reason why most igbo mem avoid polygamy family despite their wealths.

He has no point because he is lying. He is just an irrelevant mofo seeking attention

4 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Mariangeles(f): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
This post is for people like you:

Had you taken to this advice, you wouldn't have typed that shiit. You obviously didn't read the post. Yeah, I know, because it's too long. Typical African.
What do you mean " people like you"?
are you naturally rude or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mariangeles:
What do you mean " people like you"?
are you naturally rude or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
Oh, that was rude? Sorry about that. smiley
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by BakireBulmaker: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
A good man leaves and inheritance for children's children.
Respect to late Sir Louis Philippe Ojukwu!

1 Like

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by GavelSlam: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Was FFK involved?
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Cyjetty: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
sandali:

It's how it is with igbos. Because of their horrible widowhood practices, they will always accuse every widow that she is the one who killed her husband. These people are still living in the dark ages. It was reported, even in time magazine that ojukwu died in a hospital in faraway london. Was it in some babalawo hut in onitsha?this is 2017 and all this kind of crap doesn't hold water. This loser of a guy should just park well and don't disgrace himself here

Such a shame. Ojukwu jnr sounds an irresponsible son who is not ashame to be spoiling his father's name like this. All these rich men sef. Their children end up being useless and looking for someone to blame for their problems. Bianca should just ignore the olodo.

5 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by gnykelly(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
your father was 87 years for gad sake. will he live dorever nii.

4 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by shekauvsbuhari: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:
This entitled lazy man is still pained that Bianca got part of
Ojukwu's inheritance as against the backward tradition which
denies women the right to their husband's inheritance.

As the first son, Emeka fought tooth and nail to convert all his father's
properties to his own, but a smarter Bianca took him to the cleaners.
you didnt even read nor understand the issues. Which properties in particular are U refering to?
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Mariangeles(f): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Oh, that was rude? Sorry about that. smiley
Apology accepted but to be truthful I initially didn't take out time to read through but because of your mention I had to and I'm glad I did 'cause it was eye opening.
thanks sha...
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by ivolt: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
you didnt even read nor understand the issues. Which properties in particular are U refering to?

My post is for informed people who knew the history of the lazy
inheritance-obsessed Emeka.
You don't expect him to tell you why he is angry.

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is true.
Bianca Onoh killed Ojukwu with overdose of sex.

But in my opinion Ojukwu committed suicide.
Anyman that marries a lady young enough to be his daughter/grand daughter doesn't wish himself well.

Like Adams Oshiomole and Iara,
Like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and Frances.
I know their own death is imminent.
tongue
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mariangeles:
Apology accepted but to be truthful I initially didn't take out time to read through but because of your mention I had to and I'm glad I did 'cause it was eye opening.
thanks sha...
That's a delight. smiley
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by blackmamba1: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
gnykelly:
your father was 87 years for gad sake. will he live dorever nii.

Don't mind the stupid eediot. His father must be methuselah by force

3 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Boyooosa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
The ewarriors go be like: kee choirrt, don't wash our dirty linen outside! grin
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by globemoney: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
fake news

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by robosky02(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Akwa n'ife, akwa na nro..
Ekwe nsu Eh romancia a mami water..
university of ekwensu akuzielum mpu
Ekwensu enwe phone number..
Lmao

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by samsam2019: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hahahahhahah ojukwu was poisoned by this evil witch wife but his people are concerned about Awolowo

But but but Awolowo committed suicide grin grin grin grin
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Boyooosa(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
mexxmoney:
Emeka should just shut up. He knows as far as Anambra concerned, Bianca will always be heads and shoulders above him. He wanted Obiano to elevate him and start treating him like Ikemba. Respect and influence is earned not appropriated. Bianca has earned respect and the influence that comes with it. Emeka should just shut up, shove his ego into his pocket and respect his mother-in-law stepmother cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
niceprof:

In the last three years, has Anambra State celebrated Ezeigbo’s birthday? Have they celebrated the anniversary of his death? Have any memorials been put up in his honour? Have any edifices or institution been named after him? Now on the eve of the election, it has become expedient to celebrate his birthday. To be honest with you, the stench of the hypocrisy has become nauseating. I was hitherto once an unwilling participant in this charade and I can no longer abide by it. You have a situation where my father’s memory was invoked to help usher him into office and once elected, all things Ezeigbo where promptly set aside. Billboards with his pictures were taken down, new party clothes and materials were printed without his image, while the incoming Governor was focused on creating his own identity. Now, three-and-a- half years later, Ezeigbo’s pictures are back in full effect in an attempt to use his image yet again for some people’s personal political ambitions.WORD
Why do I have a feeling that you are making Ojukwu more relevant in death than when he was alive. This man contested for the senate when he was alive, you guys didn't honour him with your votes by giving him a landslide victory. All of a sudden, people are just using his name in death, to win gubernatorial seat. How ironic?
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Boyooosa(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
I guess he would have been silent forever if he was able to inherit all his father's properties including the woman but ffk was smarter.
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by jacyhelen(f): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by maasoap(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is true.
Bianca Onoh killed Ojukwu with overdose of sex.

But in my opinion Ojukwu committed suicide.
Anyman that marries a lady young enough to be his daughter/grand daughter doesn't wish himself well.

Like Adams Oshiomole and Iara,
Like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and Frances.
I know their own death is imminent.
What about Edwin Clark? Lol
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
seunmsg:
gheghen!

Information from the grapevine has it that she was pleasing herself with FFK when the old man was on his sick bed and could not get it up again.
you're a child

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by blackmamba1: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
jacyhelen:

all the great men were doomed by Beautiful women
And did anyone of those men ever complain to you? Anuofia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture / Emir Sanusi Replies Ganduje’s Query

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.