Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

"Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (44097 Views)

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by tilesworld1: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
This one has been bought one pound by Peter obi. Hence he is just wakingg up. Apga was like your father's legacy and just because of one pound from peter Obi. You want it to Vanish. Anyway Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu we know. Emeka Ojukwu jr. We don't know

4 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by AFONAMARO: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:
This entitled lazy man is still pained that Bianca got part of
Ojukwu's inheritance as against the backward tradition which
denies women the right to their husband's inheritance.

As the first son, Emeka fought tooth and nail to convert all his father's
properties to his own, but a smarter Bianca took him to the cleaners.

Please which inheritance are you talking about? Emeka senior had nothing in his name, except his father(Louis).

Emeka senior only possession was an Oxford certificate and other academic qualifications. The said inheritances belongs to his father Sir Louis Ojukwu, and in my tradition, the first son inherits most of the father's properties. In this case, Joseph Ojukwu happens to be the first son and have more right to those properties you are talking of.

Need I equally remind you again that, Emeka senior lavished most of his Father's properties chasing Biafra without accounting to his other brother's.

Mind you, I am not only from nnewi, but equally from same family with the Ojukwu's. So I am giving you first hand information.

Stay clear of what you know nothing of, TUPU ANA ETIGBUE GI!!

1 Like

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by AFONAMARO: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Emeka Ojukwu Jnr is not Ikemba's first son. His first son is Chief Debe Ojukwu whom he had out of wedlock

And if you know the tradition of Obiuno, Umudin nnewi very well, you would know that a child out of wedlock can never be a legitimate child(can not bear his father's name, except the said father pays the bride price of the mother), which I believe you know Emeka senior never did as regards Debe's mother

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by LazyNairalander(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
I did not read the post, but if i must comment.
I did not see any reason whatsoever a girl should beat up her boyfriend in the publiq.
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by tete7000(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Instead of attacking Bianca now, this man should have advised his father not to marry the woman at all. The deed is done, it is already late to cry, the head is totally off. He should live with his father's choice of life. That's how to respect one's father memory.

4 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by ImperialYoruba: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
throughout his treatment, he required 24-hour nursing care, and that particular centre was ill-equipped to handle a patient in his condition, even with 24-hour nursing.

Was he shitting on himself
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by blackmamba1: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
tete7000:
Instead of attacking Bianca now, this man should have advised his father not to marry the woman at all. The deed is done, it is already late to cry, the head is totally off. He should live with his father's choice of life. That's how to respect one's father memory.

Exactly. Tell the unintelligent fool who at this advanced age should not be crying that Bianca did this and Bianca did that. After all he senior her very well.he needs serious deliverance, if you ask me.

5 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by mana123: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
tilesworld1:
This one has been bought one pound by Peter obi. Hence he is just wakingg up. Apga was like your father's legacy and just because of one pound from peter Obi. You want it to Vanish. Anyway Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu we know. Emeka Ojukwu jr. We don't know

The Igbo m0r0n is nothing but a waste of sperm. Am sure his father will now be full of regrets inside his grave. 50 naira condom could have prevented this mistake. Ojukwu made an even more serious mistake of naming him after himself because this one is kolomental.

4 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by mana123: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
mexxmoney:
Emeka should just shut up. He knows as far as Anambra concerned, Bianca will always be heads and shoulders above him. He wanted Obiano to elevate him and start treating him like Ikemba. Respect and influence is earned not appropriated. Bianca has earned respect and the influence that comes with it. Emeka should just shut up, shove his ego into his pocket and respect his mother-in-law

On point. He is just jealousing the poor woman or maybe he is seeking for her notice

5 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Bonga4: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
mana123:

The Igbo m0r0n is nothing but a waste of sperm. Am sure his father will now be full of regrets inside his grave. 50 naira condom could have prevented this mistake. Ojukwu made an even more serious mistake of naming him after himself because this one is kolomental.

The only treatment recommended for this cret1n son of Ojukwu

4 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by akosanwafo: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
niceprof:

In the last three years, has Anambra State celebrated Ezeigbo’s birthday? Have they celebrated the anniversary of his death? Have any memorials been put up in his honour? Have any edifices or institution been named after him? Now on the eve of the election, it has become expedient to celebrate his birthday. To be honest with you, the stench of the hypocrisy has become nauseating. I was hitherto once an unwilling participant in this charade and I can no longer abide by it. You have a situation where my father’s memory was invoked to help usher him into office and once elected, all things Ezeigbo where promptly set aside. Billboards with his pictures were taken down, new party clothes and materials were printed without his image, while the incoming Governor was focused on creating his own identity. Now, three-and-a- half years later, Ezeigbo’s pictures are back in full effect in an attempt to use his image yet again for some people’s personal political ambitions.WORD

SO, Emeka junior, in all the years you were working for Peter Obi, did he ever celebrate Ojukwu's birthday or the anniversary of his death? Why did you not remind him that there was need to do so?

Are you not the one who was sacked from Your job in ANAMBRA State govt. for embezzling state funds

Are you not facing assault and battery charges against your ex wife, ekwensi's daughter in US?

You need to sort out your own snotty life first before you start attacking your father's widow jare.

3 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by LordBaelish: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Penalty82:

Just listen to yourself "why would i post a piece from a genuine website and then get it stolen by someone then pushed to FP".

I didn't read where you said you CREATED the news but you said "you post... " where did you post it from?.

my website dumbass..
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by akosanwafo: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
coluka:
This joke of a man should just go one corner abeg. It's Bianca we know and respect as the Amazon of the Ojukwu family. Emeka is just angry that he is irrelevant in Anambra politics
True talk

4 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by moupe: 3:50am On Nov 11, 2017
DOES THIS STORY COME UNDER FICTION OR ENTERTAINMENT NEWS?

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by shekauvsbuhari: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2017
ivolt:

My post is for informed people who knew the history of the lazy
inheritance-obsessed Emeka.
You don't expect him to tell you why he is angry.
i kno what U re talking about but de properties in question belongs to sir louis and not ikemba. The issues were betwn bianca and the entire ojukwu family. Bianca was laying claims to collective family properties belonging to all of sir louis's children. Ikemba is not even de first born, so he cant hand over collective family property to bianca. Bianca was trying to play a fast one on them. Even if there is a wife to inherit sir louis properties, it is not bianca bcs one of sir louis wives is still alive.Properties bianca is trying to claim for herself does not belong to ikemba her husband, so its a futile exercise, though she presented a so-called will as proof of transfer to her.

1 Like

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by ivolt: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
i kno what U re talking about but de properties in question belongs to sir louis and not ikemba. The issues were betwn bianca and the entire ojukwu family. Bianca was laying claims to collective family properties belonging to all of sir louis's children. Ikemba is not even de first born, so he cant hand over collective family property to bianca. Bianca was trying to play a fast one on them. Even if there is a wife to inherit sir louis properties, it is not bianca bcs one of sir louis wives is still alive.Properties bianca is trying to claim for herself does not belong to ikemba her husband, so its a futile exercise, though she presented a so-called will as proof of transfer to her.

Ikemba controlled the properties while he was alive, it doesn't matter if he
isn't the first born or if the properties are in the name of the late Sir louis.
All Bianca was try to inherit a property that was practically her husband's.

I don't think it would make sense for a court to ban Bianca from inheriting Ojukwu
because the property belonged to Ikemba's father Dead people don't own things and
Bianca didn't appropriate the properties to herself, she was merely continuing her
husbands legacy.

What they should have done is sue Ojukwu while he was alive, I think they tried,
instead of attacking his widow.

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2017
ivolt:

isn't the first born or if the properties are in the name of the late Sir louis.

I don't think it would make sense for a court to ban Bianca from inheriting Ojukwu
because the property belonged to Ikemba's father Dead people don't own things and
Bianca didn't appropriate the properties to herself, she was merely continuing her
husbands legacy.

What they should have done is sue Ojukwu while he was alive, I think they tried,

mehn u are not ønpoint
So b/c Emeka was left to control their family businz means his wife sud take over it
She's not even d first wife and the husband not even the first sön but third
So u want our custom to change
If thiz how u guyz reason in ur place it doent mak sence at all
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by wyqay: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
ok
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by moupe: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Hizzy:
mehn u are not ønpoint
So b/c Emeka was left to control their family businz means his wife sud take over it

Those folks are all a lazy bunch. Talking only of their grandfather properties. Why they didn't sort their issues with ojukwu himself when he was alive beats the question. They choose the softest target which is his widow , and basing on the usual Igbo customs and cruel widowhood practices. This people are scavenging vultures and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by ivolt: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Hizzy:
mehn u are not ønpoint
Ikemba was not left to control the family business, he is not even the first son.
He seized control of most of the properties. So the family has no business
with Bianca, they should have fought Ojukwu when he was alive and give the business
control to the eldest son.

You are not getting it, Ojukwu arrogated the control of the properties to himself
which he then transferred some to his wife through a will. Bianca has no fault
here. A will supersede any sentiment or tradition.

Any family who is not satisfied can go to court and prove that the properties
belong to a long-dead Sir Louis and not the late Ojukwu and they therfore
have more right to it. But I trust the courts to apply wisdom and rule in favor of Bianca.

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by shekauvsbuhari: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
ivolt:

husbands legacy.

ikemba was just a director as his two other brothers. He was not controling so to say. He has an elder brother who is de 1st son mind you. His image as ikemba towered over the 1st son but it didnt put him in control of family assets legaly. Sir louis left his properties in his biz name, Ojukwu Transport company and made his three sons directors. Ikemba cnt hav controling power over de 1st son. As Ikemba is dead,his 1st son replaces him as director. No one of them has power to appropriate the property to self. That is de issue there.this type of bianca marriage is, get whatever you can from the man while he is alive.get him to build u a house in ur name while he is alive.honestly bianca will lose de case with de way sir louis structured things.
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by ivolt: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
ikemba was just a director as his two other brothers. He was not controling so to say. He has an elder brother who is de 1st son mind you. His image as ikemba towered over the 1st son but it didnt put him in control of family assets legaly. Sir louis left his properties in his biz name, Ojukwu Transport company and made his three sons directors. Ikemba cnt hav controling power over de 1st son. As Ikemba is dead,his 1st son replaces him as director. No one of them has power to appropriate the property to self. That is de issue there.this type of bianca marriage is, get whatever you can from the man while he is alive.get him to build u a house in ur name while he is alive.honestly bianca will lose de case with de way sir louis structured things.

It didn't happen as you described, if it did, Bianca would have no
claims to any of the properties but she does.

Why would the first son of Ojukwu replace him as director if
he is not the owner of the company?

Are all the children of Ojukwu's elder brother dead that only
Ojukwu's son is the one fighting tooth and nail for the control
of the property?

Why will a sane person fight for a property which he has no
control over.

You are essentially saying that Ojukwu owns nothing while he was
alive and was merely a manager, when he was, in fact, an owner.

The practical reality is that Emeka believes that his father Ojukwu
owns the properties, that is why he was fighting Bianca for it.

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by shekauvsbuhari: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
ivolt:

It didn't happen as you described, if it did, Bianca would have no
claims to any of the properties but she does.

Why would the first son of Ojukwu replace him as director if
he is not the owner of the company?

Are all the children of Ojukwu's elder brother dead that only
Ojukwu's son is the one fighting tooth and nail for the control
of the property?

Why will a sane person fight for a property which he has no
control over.

You are essentially saying that Ojukwu owns nothing while he was
alive and was merely a manager, when he was, in fact, an owner.

The practical reality is that Emeka believes that his father Ojukwu
owns the properties, that is why he was fighting Bianca for it.
the case is OTP directors( louis ojukwu's children) vs bianca. Emeka junior just replaced his father as director. And just like his father was more visible and politicaly exposed thereby dwarfing his other brothers he is more visible, known and vocal than his uncles and cousins.
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Penalty82(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
LordBaelish:

my website dumbass..

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by christopherozo: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
moupe:

Those folks are all a lazy bunch. Talking only of their grandfather properties. Why they didn't sort their issues with ojukwu himself when he was alive beats the question. They choose the softest target which is his widow , and basing on the usual Igbo customs and cruel widowhood practices. This people are scavenging vultures and nothing more
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Foxxybrown: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2017
tilesworld1:

All this just because of politics? Ojukwu's son really screwed up big time . He just exposed how stupid he is.

1 Like

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Ndipe(m): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2017
AFONAMARO:

And if you know the tradition of Obiuno, Umudin nnewi very well, you would know that a child out of wedlock can never be a legitimate child(can not bear his father's name, except the said father pays the bride price of the mother), which I believe you know Emeka senior never did as regards Debe's mother

Such tradition should be abolished.
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by AFONAMARO: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Ndipe:

Such tradition should be abolished.

May your tradition equally be abolished!!
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Yankiss(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2017
ivolt:
This entitled lazy man is still pained that Bianca got part of
Ojukwu's inheritance as against the backward tradition which
denies women the right to their husband's inheritance.

As the first son, Emeka fought tooth and nail to convert all his father's
properties to his own, but a smarter Bianca took him to the cleaners.

Emeka Ojukwu jnr is not the first son. He is however the first son by Njideka Ojukwu.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's first son is Chief Sylvester Debe Odumegwu-Ojukwu

Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by LordBaelish: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=Penalty82 post=62283592][/quote]

Get the hell outta here you lying thieving SOn-Of-A-BIATCH...
Re: "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr by Ndipe(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
AFONAMARO:

May your tradition equally be abolished!!

Well, the ones that serve no purpose including one that denies a child the right to know who their father is, because of an outdated and anti-progressive tradition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture / Emir Sanusi Replies Ganduje’s Query

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.