Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Npower And Their New Found Secrecy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower And Their New Found Secrecy (4584 Views)

Npower And Federal Government Job Vacancy / Npower And Diamond Bank / Npower And The 2017 Applicant Final Shortlisted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2017
I can't help but notice that NPOWER has jettisoned the practice of publishing the names of successful applicants, instead they have resorted to contacting randomly selected participants via sms.

As can be evidently seen in N-TAX and N-BUILD, successful applicants were contacted privately via sms, no names were released.

So I am guessing the rest of 2016/2017 successful applicants will likely be contacted privately too.

Transparency has since been eroded with this new technique adopted by N-POWER.

I hope a section of this country is not getting majority of the slots as has been seen in resent employments into Federal Govt Establishments....?
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2017
If NPOWER handlers like, they should dig up my info and deny me the Npower slot, but that will only energize me more to keep exposing their hypocritical operations.....

2 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Clap for ur self, idiot.
rekeson:
If NPOWER handlers like, they should dig up my info and deny me the Npower slot, but that will only energize me more to keep exposing their hypocritical operations.....

3 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by ellagabs(f): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
OP, say no to DRUGS!

1 Like

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by lunacol(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
rekeson:
I can't help but notice that NPOWER has jettisoned the practice of publishing the names of successful applicants, instead they have resorted to contacting randomly selected participants via sms.

As can be evidently seen in N-TAX and N-BUILD, successful applicants were contacted privately via sms, no names were released.

So I am guessing the rest of 2016/2017 successful applicants will likely be contacted privately too.

Transparency has since been eroded with this new technique adopted by N-POWER.

I hope a section of this country is not getting majority of the slots as has been seen in resent employments into Federal Govt Establishments....?
Make sure you come back to this thread and revert your utterances when the list is published. There is more to life than this NPOWER.
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
mayourbash:
Clap for ur self, idiot.
Hope u are not one of the coded beneficiaries ?

2 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
lunacol:
Make sure you come back to this thread and revert your utterances when the list is published. There is more to life than this NPOWER.

Bro I can assure u no list will be published.

N-TAX have been done with. No list was published..

Now N-BUILD (2016) are currently being invited via sms. Again no list was published...

2 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
ellagabs:
OP, say no to DRUGS!
Read and understand b4 commenting...

3 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
ellagabs:
OP, say no to DRUGS!
Read and understand b4 commenting....

1 Like

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by god2good: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
rekeson:

U too read, npower had pass the information that they don't handle ntax te te. ntax work need training by professional and ntax was include in npower because firs need worker that will be pay less bt work more than their worker in office. Npower wil release the list of only N-tearh, n-agro, & n-health at the same time.
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by god2good: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
rekeson:

U too read, npower had pass the information that they don't handle ntax te te. ntax work need training by professional and ntax was include in npower because firs need worker that they will be pay less bt work more than their worker in office. Npower wil release the list of only N-tearh, n-agro, & n-health at the same time.
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
god2good:

U too read, npower had pass the information that they don't handle ntax te te. ntax work need training by professional and ntax was include in npower because firs need worker that they will be pay less bt work more than their worker in office. Npower wil release the list of only N-tearh, n-agro, & n-health at the same time.

Be there expecting list. So cos they aren't in charge of N-TAX, therefore there shouldn't be any list of successful applicants ?

I guess another govt agency has also taken N-BUILD from them and thus no list as well.

Quote me anywhere, u won't see any list but will surely read news of verification date 4 successful applicants....

2 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by imam07: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
lunacol:
the op is right. I can confirmed the ntax applicants. They were called to abuja for interview. Free accommodation and transport expenses were given to them because they were selected from top people's family.

3 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by abdoullerh: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Top people's family don't apply for npower my broda
imam07:
the op is right. I can confirmed the ntax applicants. They were called to abuja for interview. Free accommodation and transport expenses were given to them because they were selected from top people's family.

1 Like

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by honestivo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Transparency have to be maint
abdoullerh:
Transparency have to be maint

1 Like

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
abdoullerh:

Yeah they don't, dey simply give them slots while dey are sleeping....

3 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by musa234(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
You gullible ones will keep on insulting the OP, the 2016 Npower was more credible than this 2017.I'm from the north and I know whats going on.. Don't be so surprised if you did very well and you didn't receive the text message as one of the successful participants .Tongues will roll if they release the list and So they decided to send private messages.. This is Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by Hiteerich: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
Ok na
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
musa234:
You gullible ones will keep on insulting the OP, the 2016 Npower was more credible than this 2017.I'm from the north and I know whats going on.. Don't be so surprised if you did very well and you didn't receive the text message as one of the successful participants .Tongues will roll if they release the list and So they decided to send private messages.. This is Nigeria

U have said it all bro

3 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Shey I told u guys no names will be pasted ?

1 Like

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by latonyn(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
This OP is a completely big mumu. names of successful 2017 applicants will be published tonight by 11:30. This nbuild you are shouting is not meant for graduates so how many people went for nbuild in the first place
its people like you that do cause confusion in the society. Better get something doing for yourself to help your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
latonyn:
This OP is a completely big mumu. names of successful 2017 applicants will be published tonight by 11:30. This nbuild you are shouting is not meant for graduates so how many people went for nbuild in the first place
its people like you that do cause confusion in the society. Better get something doing for yourself to help your miserable life

U are a fool for not comprehending what this means. U should ask 4 a full refund of ur school fees.

In fact I had to modify my post to whoop ur dirty ass some more.

U are totally retar-ded for not reading between the lines. I can't believe u are still waiting 4 a list.

The biggest fraud in this shady Npower paroz is if a nitwit like u is finally considered to the detriment of qualified and worthy applicants...

2 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by dhope: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
so naija don reach level wey person go dey lobby for 30K stipend? may God judge pple who messed up the country and gave no hope to d citizen.

3 Likes

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by Beno3: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
I have checked the n-power site, their is no icon there to click to check if you are pre-selected. Or is there any other n-power web site I don't know??
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Beno3:
I have checked the n-power site, their is no icon there to click to check if you are pre-selected. Or is there any other n-power web site I don't know??

Wait till 11:30pm tonight....
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by musa234(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
latonyn:
They are not pasting the list.. Seems you have comprehension issues

1 Like

Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by genecoide: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bastard pplw
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by lunacol(m): 6:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Beno3:
It is opening now.
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Of course majority of us from the minority have been sidelined to make room for more Northerners to be selected.

The moment Npower went CIA with checking of Preselection status, I knew it was a ploy to favour the owners of Nigeria.

But those of us suffering from the oil pollution in the Niger Delta don't get to benefit from stuffs like this...
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2017-2018 (2nd Batch) .. check your name here now >> https://schoolnig.com/npower-shortlisted-candidates-2017-2018-batch/
Re: Npower And Their New Found Secrecy by rekeson: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower should be renamed to North-power.
The list is 80% north....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Enter A Valid Integer Value. Airtel Careers Site / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka / Ontop Recession, I Land Multi National JOB Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.