Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Npower And Federal Government Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower And Federal Government Job Vacancy (1115 Views)

Npower And Diamond Bank / Npower And The 2017 Applicant Final Shortlisted List / Npower And Their New Found Secrecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower And Federal Government Job Vacancy by Johnnyakins: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
please, can npower disturb my federal government job opportunities. can the two go along
Re: Npower And Federal Government Job Vacancy by Wisest1: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Npower can disturb it.

the two cannot go along. you must settle for one. the IPPIS system will fish u out and u will lose both jobs. infact no federal establishment will hire you again.

my advice, concentrate on the Federal job and leave NPOWER for the less privileged

3 Likes

Re: Npower And Federal Government Job Vacancy by Johnnyakins: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wisest1:
Npower can disturb it.

the two cannot go along. you must settle for one. the IPPIS system will fish u out and u will lose both jobs. infact no federal establishment will hire you again.

my advice, concentrate on the Federal job and leave NPOWER for the less privileged
Still working on the two just through with NYSC
Re: Npower And Federal Government Job Vacancy by Ezypretty: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
please johnnyakins connect me with any fed govt job. please help a fellow Nairalander
Re: Npower And Federal Government Job Vacancy by Ezypretty: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
here is my email address ezinwalove2000@yahoo.com 08068394804

(1) (Reply)

WHO Knows This People Please? / Credit Officers Needed (micro Finance) / Post Of Financial Advisors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.