Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) (1680 Views)

LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces / Calabar-itu Road Getting A Facelift From PMB'S Government / Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by raker300: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Ifite road in awka which has drawn wide criticism from residents has been finally tarred.

The road is also getting fitted with street lights etc.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/apgaukc/posts/1263709220399599

1 Like

Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2017
I guess if he wins he'll abandon it at that spot.

2 Likes

Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by NigerDeltan(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Na now day break?

He shld never mind, Obaze will give us nylon tar road grin

1 Like

Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by Cuche: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Better late than never.
I would like Obiano to make roads the highlights of his second term. Repair existing roads and create new ones transversing e.g Awka Norths to Enugu boundary, Ogbaru to Imo boundary, Orumba communities to Achi- Enugu boundary, liase with Wike to connect our boundary with Ndoni Rivers state. These roads will make life sweeter for motorist who transit the state and will speak well of his administration in many years to come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by raker300: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Na now day break?

He shld never mind, Obaze will give us nylon tar road grin
go to your state and campaign nah
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by globemoney: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Cuche:
Better late than never.
I would like Obiano to make roads the highlights of his second term. Repair existing roads and create new ones transversing e.g Awka Norths to Enugu boundary, Ogbaru to Imo boundary, Orumba communities to Achi- Enugu boundary, liase with Wike to connect our boundary with Ndoni Rivers state. These roads will make life sweeter for motorist who transit the state and will speak well of his administration in many years to come.
I also hope these roads are dualised, like this ifite road is supposed to be dualized. I hate all these narrow roads in the state.
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by hucienda: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2017
dis one na temporary measure.
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by Cuche: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2017
globemoney:

I also hope these roads are dualised, like this ifite road is supposed to be dualized. I hate all these narrow roads in the state.
To dualize Ifite Road will be difficult at this time the legal works will be frustrating. The single lane should serve.
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Peter Obi missed this abi in 8years
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by globemoney: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Cuche:

To dualize Ifite Road will be difficult at this time the legal works will be frustrating. The single lane should serve.
But I'm seeing bushes on the side and doesnt this road lead to unizik permanent site.. It should be dualized biko
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by globemoney: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Keneking:
He will fix it in his third tenure maybe undecided undecided undecided

Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by Cuche: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2017
globemoney:

But I'm seeing bushes on the side and doesnt this road lead to unizik permanent site.. It should be dualized biko
The scanty bushes you see are closer to Amansea and are bought up. Anyother place along the road to Aroma junction is built up.
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by Cuche: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keneking:
He painted many roads with 1cm breath of coaltar while 'saving' money for the future of Anambra Children. As it stands today it will cost tens of billion naira to overhaul some of the badly done roads from that Administration. It's like the roads Roachas is 'doing' in Imo state, most of them are failing few weeks after without vehicular traffic. Eye service roads, those are not anything near road construction.

3 Likes

Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by globemoney: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cuche:

The scanty bushes you see are closer to Amansea and are bought up. Anyother place along the road to Aroma junction is built up.
ok then
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by globemoney: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cuche:

He painted many roads with 1cm of coaltar while 'saving' money for the future of Anambra Children. As it stands today it will cost tens of billion naira to overhaul some of the badly done roads from that Administration. It's like the roads Roachas is 'doing' in Imo state, most of them are failing few weeks after without vehicular traffic. Eye service roads, those are not anything near road construction.
and I keep asking where were the monies peter obi said he was saving for Anambra state, I remember when he was saying that Anambra cant embark on "Akwa Ibom like projects because Anambra was poor and gets in 1 year what Akwa Ibom gets in one month" today, obiano has constructed bigger projects than Akwa Ibom has done and is still paying salaries depite increasing it by 15% from what peter obi paid. This is why I always say Peter obi silently stole over 100 billion from Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by Cuche: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
globemoney:

and I keep asking where were the monies peter obi said he was saving for Anambra state, I remember when he was saying that Anambra cant embark on "Akwa Ibom like projects because Anambra was poor and gets in 1 year what Akwa Ibom gets in one month" today, obiano has constructed bigger projects than Akwa Ibom has done and is still paying salaries depite increasing it by 15% from what peter obi paid. This is why I always say Peter obi silently stole over 100 billion from Anambra state
He stole more than that reason being that he didn't even give his party men a little to chop.
He supervised the whole money from Local Govt, IGR of which he gave figures that suit him, Grants from agencies, State allocation, ecology funds, PDP campaign funds for 2015, and other special funds from his relationship with Goodluck Jonathan. He did some work anyway but it was over hyped when you consider the money that came into the state that period. I knew from the first day he hijacked PDP from the stalwarts that they will desert him and Obaze.
Re: Finally: Ifite, Awka Road Getting Tarred!! (pix) by Caseless: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sai obiano

Sai nwoye

Sai Buhari! cool

(1) (Reply)

The New PDP Media Logo! / Booda Fatai, Garri Will Kill You' - Funny Nigerian Reactions To Otedola In Molue / Caption This Photo Of Saraki While Greeting Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.