Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Vacancy! Home Base, Part Time And Full Time - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! Home Base, Part Time And Full Time (695 Views)

Job Vacancy (home Manager) / Become An Irokotv Dealer. Own Your Time And Earn At Your Own Pace. / Can You Manage This Part Time Home Base Viable Biz As Your Second Salary ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy! Home Base, Part Time And Full Time by MCastle: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Are you working but need extra income?

Are you a lawyer,Banker, Real estate agent?

This is for you!

We are recruiting, quality partners
Real Estate business
Free training both in Nigeria and Abroad
Make over 2M in Commission.

For more information and inspection call:08161333339 Whatsapp only

1 Like

Re: Vacancy! Home Base, Part Time And Full Time by MCastle: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hot Recruitment!

25 Professionals field marketers are needed urgently for a project. With commission of 100k and above.
Becoming a permanent staff will be decided by the company based on your effort. To get details about this what's app the number below.

Contact 08161333339 whatsapp only details for the interview date, venue and time.
Re: Vacancy! Home Base, Part Time And Full Time by maravale: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy. �
Call or whatsapp me - 08172532836
#1,000 only!
Or email me at amafrances99@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy! Home Base, Part Time And Full Time by MCastle: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2017
We are still recruiting..
Lagos and Abuja only
WhatsApp messenger only 08161333339
Re: Vacancy! Home Base, Part Time And Full Time by MCastle: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=maravale post=63249416]In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For HP Inc. Nigeria Sales Manager Fresh Job Recruitment / Team Lead – Customer Service Vacancy At Damco Nigeria | Application Guide And Re / I Need A Writer Or Article Rewriter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.