Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Fiverr 15th January 2018 Update: What's Your Fear As A Seller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr 15th January 2018 Update: What's Your Fear As A Seller (2053 Views)

A Seller Is Need For Genuine Offshore-inflow Currency(naira/dollar) Swap Deal / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr 15th January 2018 Update: What's Your Fear As A Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2017
If you are selling on fiverr, then you must have heard of the new update that will take effect from 15th January 2018. It means a lot to sellers. First, you must understand that fiverr is a strong and powerful community. Their team of business analyst are doing their work effectively and efficiently. As a business community, fiverr will only do things that will favour them and not the sellers. Hence the reason they always take the side of the buyer at all times.

What's your fear as a seller?

Personally, I have problem with the cancellation rate. It's something that is beyond our control. Last night, one ghananian decided to manipulate my gig. In my eBook basic gig which offers 3000 words for $40, the guy placed an order mandating me to write 8 articles each 500 words. Like seriously, that's 4000 words and an article with different topics, I told him its not going to work and that he tried manipulating the system and we cancelled it. Immediately, my cancellation dropped. I am most likely going to be affected should this cancellation remain this way. Lol

So sellers, what's your fear
Re: Fiverr 15th January 2018 Update: What's Your Fear As A Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Things you must know:

1. The new metrics system will reduce the number of sellers in each section. Sellers who offer lower priced gigs would be affected since they need a minimum of $2000 to get to level 2.

2. If you are a Level 1 seller and fail to reach all the metrics for the next level, nothing happens. Your level remains unchanged and might be demoted if you fail to maintain the criterion for level one. Same thing goes for all TRS and Level 2 sellers.
Re: Fiverr 15th January 2018 Update: What's Your Fear As A Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2017
With the new system, things are expected to get harder for new sellers while old sellers will have to put in more time. This reduces the possibility of managing two accounts and a lot will be demanded from you.

Sellers who no longer care about their communication rate would be affect. I see a tougher system and we must all prepare to meet January 15th.

(1) (Reply)

How Elon Musk Became A Billionaire From Being A Poor South African Boy / Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) / List Of 7 Female Billionaires From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.