Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) (2050 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / A Little Way I Make Money / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Hello

Please good people of nairaland kindly help me,, this life is not fair (my monthly salary of 20,000 as a computer operator is not enough for my family right now and i need to step up my game) please help me with any little knowledge of online money making strategy you know cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44,
Chuksbaby
ilegend
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Victor468: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Hello, there is really no small or easy way to make money online. Real investment especially online is costly and you must be willing to pay the price. Are you able to? Will you pay the price? I can show you a letigimate compay where you can make good money (Though it is not money doubling nor scam). If you are willing to delay GRATIFICATION i.e immediate rewardsm then you can make massive income within one year. Chat me on whatsapp>>>07031909448.
Freebrowsing12:
Hello

Please good people of nairaland kindly help me,, this life is not fair (my monthly salary of 20,000 as a computer operator is not enough for my family right now and i need to step up my game) please help me with any little knowledge of online money making strategy you know cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44,
Chuksbaby
ilegend
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Freebrowsing12:
Hello

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44,
Chuksbaby
ilegend

A new guide coming

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
chuksbaby:

A new guide coming

please when consider me am begging you
this is my number WhatsApp
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2020
Freebrowsing12:
Hello

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44,
Chuksbaby
ilegend

Your knowledge of computer operation is an asset. I will suggest you learn affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing network has a system of helping the beginners to grow along. Most of the experts in the field will offer a free platform for you to start with.

Affiliate Marketing Tools >>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

Your knowledge of computer operation is an asset. I will suggest you learn affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing network as a system of helping the beginners to grow along. Most of the experts in the field will offer a free platform for you to start with.

Download Free Affiliate Marketing Tools >>>> HERE

Thank you Sir
Really appreciate
i'll try it
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

Thank you Sir
Really appreciate
i'll try it

To succeed in affiliate marketing, you'll need:
1) Products
2) Landing pages
3) Traffic
As a beginner, you can harness simple tools to build your income.
One of such tools that can give you products pages and traffic is 1 Page Commissions. The tool offers 27 Done-for-you Clickbank high selling products presell pages that are hosted and run on auto-pilot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUt-YPmAPg

Get 1 Page Commissions
>>>> HERE

Back up the system with cool traffic >>>> HERE

Since you will need a clickbank user ID, watch the video below to open a clickbank account in Nigeria.

Video: Lucky Author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecgHSqIAQH0

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by shigo20(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
chuksbaby:

A new guide coming
please quote me also when its out
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

To succeed in affiliate marketing, you'll need:
1) Products
2) Landing pages
3) Traffic
As a beginner, you can harness simple tools to build your income.
One of such tools that can give you products pages and traffic is 1 Page Commissions. The tool offers 27 Done-for-you Clickbank high selling products presell pages that are hosted and run on auto-pilot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUt-YPmAPg

Get 1 Page Commissions
>>>> HERE

Back up the system with cool traffic >>>> HERE

Since you will need a clickbank user ID, watch the video below to open a clickbank account in Nigeria.

Video: Lucky Author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecgHSqIAQH0

Goodluck!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Amiblinks0408: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello friends, I have 3 options of different online jobs for you to choose from. And all three is free. But I personally will charge you for showing you the way Hoo Haaa!.

start getting paid straight to your Nigerian local account. I can only help those who can appreciate my efforts to show you this secrets

Option 1: become a chat operator(Adult chat with virtual profile. No video involved). Make upto 50k monthly

Option 2: help companies verify their customers addresses in Nigeria and get paid. Make upto 20k monthly

Option 3: Answer foreign students assignment questions and get paid. Make upto 30k monthly

Nothing like networking or bringing 3 people grin

I have given you a hint. So if you are tired of insult and depression. Do what your mates are doing.

I charge #3000 for my service

Last last God no go shame us!
WHATSAPP zero 706 five 7845 six seven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
chuksbaby:

A new guide coming

Happy sunday sir
Please sir I have faith in you
Please dnt forget me this week when you drop the guide

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Speedevs: 5:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Freebrowsing12:
Hello

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44,
Chuksbaby
ilegend
you can Participate in our program check my signature and Telegram group
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
help
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Abeluche03(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
*If I have seen further than others it's by standing upon the shoulders of gaints*

Do you want to stand on the shoulders of a giant in internet marketing?

Click here and thank me later

https://abel-teaching-online-marketing.getresponsepages.com/

Freebrowsing12:
Hello

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44,
Chuksbaby
ilegend
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by favourume(f): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

please when consider me am begging you
this is my number WhatsApp

If you want to work with me I can show you how I train people to harness their social media and I get paid for doing so.
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2020
favourume:

If you want to work with me I can show you how I train people to harness their social media and I get paid for doing so.

i'm ready
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

A new guide coming
hello sir
still hoping this week
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by favourume(f): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

i'm ready

Pls check your watsapp
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
chuksbaby:

A new guide coming

hello sir still waiting for this sir
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by favourume(f): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

Chatted you up on watsapp no response
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by imagrg(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
See my sigy below and take action before it is too late.
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

Almost concluding. My schedule has been tight but I always find a way

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2020
favourume:

Chatted you up on watsapp no response
please am sorry when was that?
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by favourume(f): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

please am sorry when was that?

Please check your watsapp
Sent a message
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
chuksbaby:

sir any hope for this this week
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
chuksbaby:

Hello Sir any hope for this at all
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

Hello Sir any hope for this at all

Yes boss
Re: Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) by Freebrowsing12(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
chuksbaby:

Yes boss
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Do With#300000 / Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal / Pounded Yam Flour Producers And Suppliers Needed Urgently For Serious Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.