Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Really Makes Prayers Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Really Makes Prayers Work (371 Views)

Will People's Prayers Work For Me After My Death? / Prayers Work / Gratitude Of Heart Makes Prayers Real And Effective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Makes Prayers Work by wandevincent(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is a question I'll like to get answers to, what really makes prayers work,is it our righteousness, the intensity of the prayers,the duration or the state of mind
Re: What Really Makes Prayers Work by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
wandevincent:
■ This is a question I'll like to get answers to, what really makes prayers work,is it our righteousness, the intensity of the prayers,the duration or the state of mind
1. God made it known that He will only answer the prayers of the righteous. So, what is most important is not the amount of prayer said, the intensity of prayer, or even the duration or state of the mind saying teh prayer. Most important of all, the only thing that makes a prayer of value is the righteousness of the life from which the prayer is said. Jesus Christ said, "seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness in order that ALL things will be added onto you". Righteousness is the key to answers to your prayers.

And righteousness isn't something you can achieve by way of prayer, not at all. All your prayer and fasting rituals have absolutely nothing to do with God and His righteousness which He has called you to. Neither is righteousness a feat that can be attained through days or months of devotion to the churches of men. Absolutely none of that. It is only obtained through years of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law, and Truth in the Kingdom of God. There is no other way to do it. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes Prayers Work by delkuf(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
wandevincent:
This is a question I'll like to get answers to, what really makes prayers work,is it our righteousness, the intensity of the prayers,the duration or the state of mind
it is our righteousness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

C. A. N At It Again / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Almost Everybody Must Make Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.