Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss (36092 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by molotov1: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
a higher calling (of embezzlement )awaits him.
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by NigerDeltan(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:
Wow! Congrats to my BIL. No wonder he has been changing DP from one AMB to another one since yesterday

When are you visiting Nigeria, pretty one?
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by OboOlora(f): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:

When are you visiting Nigeria, pretty one?
Coming for Christmas
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by sammyj: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
What a misleading topic!!!! angry shocked This message should be marked as SPAM
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Kendroid: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
v
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by NigerDeltan(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:

Coming for Christmas

I will luv to be one of the guests that welcome you at the airport grin
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Fgo31: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by ogundeleai(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
..... When it's the end for someone, it's the beginning for others.. Such is life
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by iamdannyfc(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ouch!!! Ambode they hot nowadys

Wetin even consign me self, me wey wan write exam(waec,neco,jamb) come dey do amebo instead make i dey Onlysage Community with serious students to dey do Question&Answer(Study)...
Lemme come and be goin
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Orpe7(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Never outshine ur master. Guess deji tinubu was taking too much credit for himself regarding the marathon and other sporting activities happening in lagos
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by OboOlora(f): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:

I will luv to be one of the guests that welcome you at the airport grin
Lol
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't think he is related to bola tinubu
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Daboomb: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Ambode no get the balls grin grin

They have a higher assignment for the dude

I was wondering too!

How can Ambode sack a Tinubu that put him in office or is it because Tinubu is bereaved and he thinks its time to stick in the dagger?

Ambode never reach that level of impunity.
The useless Governor that Tinubu foisted on lagosians.
angry angry
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
It is like that statewide and nationwide. Nonsense con3.
Olusharp:
....from Tinubu to Bank Anthony....
these people are not ordinary citizens abeg... power just rotating within the same sect of people...

cha!
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Onojanson:
I don't think he is related to bola tinubu
Make I hear..
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by NigerDeltan(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:

Can't read PMs on my office system, guess it has been blocked.

But we gonna tlk
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Leez(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by tballeyy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Ambode no get the balls grin grin

They have a higher assignment for the dude
u quick reason like a wise man
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by neonly: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Errant governor
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by skedman(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Najite1989:
goodday narialand i will be glad if i get sincere answers i have applied for US viss twice with my family and was denied twice...i met all the requirement and its feels bad now am thinking of applying again with my family am scared...that they dont give you visa after refusal i dont know please i need you all to enlighten me on that is it possible to be given visa after two times refusal
i am sorry they might deny you if you change the purpose of your travelling in the first place and if your agent have failed to identify the purpose of your denial. To advise you better please try other countries like europe which you know is easy with your family and then wait for two years before trying America .right now you name is ringing a bell on thier data base. America will never denial you visa without a purpose .it might be the amount on your statement ,the purpose of your travelling with your age or that of your wife .
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by sapientia(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Let him perform... thats all.. hope the Deji was not performing.. we dont need turn by turn.
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by bulletproofmonk(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol...Ambode Sack Deji?? Deji is Wale Tinubu's elder brother. There is a higher assignment.
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by Chukazu: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Deji TINUBU is not the commissioner of sports
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by OboOlora(f): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:

But we gonna tlk
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by ikorodureporta: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wekum bak 2 classic fm undecided
Re: Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss by adigun27: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=ElPadrino33 post=62250766]Ambode take it easy oh, before them go summon you for the Supreme Court of Bourdillon[/quote is nt jaganban family ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.