Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) (33943 Views)

Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out / Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge / Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by abiolag(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
dem cup don full
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by ophatlewis(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ahahah eleyi buru gidi gan oooo
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Anini see wetin your capture don cause...
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dont tell me the first one is wanking off to ameliorate the pain grin
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by addikt(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
The guy in black was alive at first , laying down there helplessly before they shot at his head again .....maybe you should have allowed the court to decide .
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
K

Wetin even consign me self, me wey wan write exam(waec,neco,jamb) come dey do amebo instead make i dey Onlysage Community with serious students to dey do Question&Answer(Study)...
Lemme come and be goin
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
The first picture shaa...is he doing what I am thinking
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by millomaniac: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
gebest:
luvly, just fire their legs even though they are going to be released later, once u catch dem with envidence like guns, den u fire their legs simple.

So how do you know they are armed robbers?
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by ibawon(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is Nigeria Police, full of incompetent Bastards. 80% of them don't even understand basic Human rights. The ones who do are the ones sitting in the office.
How come you catch an alleged criminal who the court is yet to find guilty but the next thing you do is to Shoot them and after apprehending you do not provide medical attention for them.
If they where shot during a crossfire, dose that warrant for people to be chanced to take photos of them. At the end you arrest them and still get to kill them.
NIGERIA which way?
Do not argue with a Nigerian Policeman with gun even if you are on your RIGHT, because they do not understand the RULE OF LAW!
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by omodave(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nice job ......I like the fact that they are not same again cool cool
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
These photos are graphic, please edit caption
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by skimmy005: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
I know dem o, na ma area dem da, our area na fire since o, d guy cult members go destroy d vigilant huz dem nearly burn am sef, police just begin d pick any boys for area, na inside huz I DA since yesterday fear no let me cum out.
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by skimmy005: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
KingsleySmart:
WHO IS LALASTICLALA lalasticlala is a snakeman

PLEASE ANSWER ME AM NEW IN NL

Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Make dem kukuma lie down there sleep well well. The era of being a menace 2 the society is over fi them tongue
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wasted years....Vanity.

But why that guy been still put hand Inside boxers na?
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by giboji: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For …N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more
for more information contact the number on the banner

Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
DozieInc:
NPF and extra-judicial killings.

Yes now we like the extra judicial killings by the police since the judiciary is now a stinking dust bin all because of brown envelopes and Ghana must go bags. If Evans was given the same treatment, he won't be playing ping pong with the sick judiciary system and making everybody feel stupid today.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by dfrost: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
Nice job! But in death, I feel some pity for them.

Humanity exists in you Caseless. Really it does. I pity some of them too. If only they had the opportunity of someone to assist them out of the condition. embarassed cry
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
ibawon:
This is Nigeria Police, full of incompetent Bastards. 80% of them don't even understand basic Human rights. The ones who do are the ones sitting in the office.
How come you catch an alleged criminal who the court is yet to find guilty but the next thing you do is to Shoot them and after apprehending you do not provide medical attention for them.
If they where shot during a crossfire, dose that warrant for people to be chanced to take photos of them. At the end you arrest them and still get to kill them.
NIGERIA which way?
Do not argue with a Nigerian Policeman with gun even if you are on your RIGHT, because they do not understand the RULE OF LAW!

There is absolutely no need to take them to court because it would be a waste of time and tax payers money. They should be shot dead on the spot case closed.
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Exmay(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Just one question? How come most pictures of dead criminals always show them naked? Abeg who dey Conor their cloths?
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Xda59:

Yes now we like the extra judicial killings by the police since the judiciary is now a stinking dust bin all because of brown envelopes and Ghana must go bags. If Evans was given the same treatment, he won't be playing ping pong with the sick judiciary system and making everybody feel stupid today.
You have a point.
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
DozieInc:
NPF and extra-judicial killings.

it's a cycle of violence.

the way the police treats arm robbers with extra judicial killings,is the same way the arm robbers treat their victims... knowing fully well that death is their destiny once they are caught.

how does to the police garner vital information when they are only interested in killing the robbers

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Xda59:

for every robber caught , there are ten others on the prowl,so when the police engages in extra judicial killing,how do you get information from the same robbers that could lead to the capture of the rest?
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't see any weapons
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Boyooosa:
Better.
C that one, he still dey mastorbate... Owo palaba yin ti segi
lol
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Caseless: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

Humanity exists in you Caseless. Really it does. I pity some of them too. If only they had the opportunity of someone to assist them out of the condition. embarassed cry
thank you, bro. If life was in anyway fair to these guys, they wouldn't have been armed robbers. Nobody wakes up in the morning and decide to become a robber, a prostitute, thief , begger, they succumbed to societal pressure of extreme lack and become what we see them to be. As much as I want criminals punished, I still think of why they go into crime. No justification for crime, but I can't stop being a human.
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by kabaka1: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
Nice job! But in death/pain, I feel some pity for them.

U think they'll feel pity for u when operating in ur domot

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by dfrost: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
thank you, bro. If life was in anyway fair to these guys, they wouldn't have been armed robbers. Nobody wakes up in the morning and decide to become a robber, a prostitute, thief , begger, they succumbed to societal pressure of extreme lack and become what we see them to be. As much as I want criminals punished, I still think of why they go into crime. No justification for crime, but I can't stop being a human.

Same here bro. My uncle will always say "the society prepares the crime, the criminal only commits it...". I thought of that and I actually saw that 70% or crimes are caused by people factors e.g: flaunting of wealth, dress provocation etc. The list goes on. cry embarassed Only God fit judge us because we all sin almost everyday.
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Caseless: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

Same here bro. My uncle will always say "the society prepares the crime, the criminal only commits it...". I thought of that and I actually saw that 70% or crimes are caused by people factors e.g: flaunting of wealth, dress provocation etc. The list goes on. cry embarassed Only God fit judge us because we all sin almost everyday.
that's a smart one from your uncle. #respect

Those who manage to get the dirty wealth flaunt it to make you feel you ain't doing enough. This alone is encouraging crime.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
The armed robbery gang pictured below were arrested at Saint Saviour Area by operatives of Saint Saviour Dvision,Benin city, Edo state.From the photos,it appears that some of them were already shot on the legs by security operatives.
See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/security-operatives-arrest-robbers-at.html?m=1
Re: Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

Absolute! Rubbish! these guys had a chioce and they chose to become criminals.

i work hard everyday to earn a living they should have done the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data / Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.