Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts (651 Views)

Free Cryptocurrency Mining Site For Those With Zero Wallet In 2024 / Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? / New Era In Cryptocurrency Mining During Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by JustCryptos: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
If you are familiar with Cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, you will agree that the last few months have been worth talking about. Bitcoin's rise from $4000 to almost $8000 has seen many enthusiasts scramble for coins. However, if you are grounded and read the news, you will know that the price of Bitcoin is artificial; a lot of people are buying in anticipation of the forth-coming Segwit fork in mid-November. Well, that is a topic for another day. The purpose of this thread is to talk about life-time mining contracts of Bitcoin and other altcoins.

I have been cloud-mining for several months and it has been a wonderful experience. Those who joined Genesis mining early of even in April this year will attest that they had a life-time Bitcoin mining contract. Unfortunately, these options have been removed because of the profitability and increase in price of Bitcoin. What if I told you that you can still mine some of these coins in a life-time contract.

So, if you are interested in mining Bitcoin and Ethereum in a life-time contract, please pm me or drop your contact.

Note: I live by a simple transparency principle. I am not charging any fees or asking you to buy anything from me. Buy your Bitcoin from reputable sellers here. So what is in it for me? Simply referral bonuses when you start mining.
Re: Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by laponsky(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by folak48: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Is the contract for free and what are the tools?
Re: Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by kynzo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Am interested , let's have details on chicagzy7@yahoo.com
Re: Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by maaji: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
nice. am into genesis mining. I don't know how to send a pm . here is my watsapp number n email nasman31@gmail.com 09096359394
Re: Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by JustCryptos: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
folak48:
Is the contract for free and what are the tools?

Please read about cloud mining.
Re: Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by tunde4top(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
0909890553zero: Whatsap.
Re: Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by blessedvisky(m): 2:44am On Nov 13, 2017
JustCryptos:
If you are familiar with Cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, you will agree that the last few months have been worth talking about. Bitcoin's rise from $4000 to almost $8000 has seen many enthusiasts scramble for coins. However, if you are grounded and read the news, you will know that the price of Bitcoin is artificial; a lot of people are buying in anticipation of the forth-coming Segwit fork in mid-November. Well, that is a topic for another day. The purpose of this thread is to talk about life-time mining contracts of Bitcoin and other altcoins.

I have been cloud-mining for several months and it has been a wonderful experience. Those who joined Genesis mining early of even in April this year will attest that they had a life-time Bitcoin mining contract. Unfortunately, these options have been removed because of the profitability and increase in price of Bitcoin. What if I told you that you can still mine some of these coins in a life-time contract.

So, if you are interested in mining Bitcoin and Ethereum in a life-time contract, please pm me or drop your contact.

Note: I live by a simple transparency principle. I am not charging any fees or asking you to buy anything from me. Buy your Bitcoin from reputable sellers here. So what is in it for me? Simply referral bonuses when you start mining.

How do I contact you? Victoragevsky@gmail.com
Re: Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts by mikebabs101: 4:04am On Nov 13, 2017
mikebabs101@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

wHEN YOU ARE NOT BLACK / Be Financially Free With This Huge Business / Make N50,000 Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.