Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? (1849 Views)

Free Cryptocurrency Mining Site For Those With Zero Wallet In 2024 / New Era In Cryptocurrency Mining During Coronavirus / Life Time Cryptocurrency Mining Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by Princewillalex(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Information is a vital key to success. Base on this notion I recently come across some Cryptocurrency mining apps and sites but I have little or no knowledge in Cryptomining.
Please I want to know this is legit especially the free mining because I don't want to waste my time and data on unprofitable stuffs.
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by jacksondavies(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Don't waste your time on any crypto mining rubbish.

To mine crypto for real you need to set up miners which cost $100s of dollars.

Most online mining gigs are either scams or modern slavery.

Princewillalex

2 Likes

Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by BadAdviser: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Used to. Not anymore.
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by globaltechedu: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Princewillalex:
Information is a vital key to success. Base on this notion I recently come across some Cryptocurrency mining apps and sites but I have little or no knowledge in Cryptomining.
Please I want to know this is legit especially the free mining because I don't want to waste my time and data on unprofitable stuffs.

Don't let people who are shallow in online money making skills talk you out of crypto mining..

Of course, there are many website out there who are scammers trying to pounce upon one's investments.

But, to tell you the truth, there are few ones who are genuine but it only takes hard work and research to find out.

Check the two bitcoin cloud mining sites that are currently paying....i don't want to paste the link direct due to ban (remove the space)

bit. ly/BitcoinCloud_Mining

See screenshots payments

1 Like

Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by Namdie: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Princewillalex:

Any crypto that has reached mainnet ie already on exchanges cannot be mined for free. You should be wary of those.

As mining requires a lot of computing energy, innovative options are coming up. Example is Pi Network. With over 10million+ miners on the network, you get to mine free coins on your phone until next year December when it will start trading on exchanges. You can check it out on Google playstore. If you are convinced, sign up using my referral (Namdie). Not everything is a scam. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by Namdie: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Namdie:

Any crypto that has reached mainnet ie already on exchanges cannot be mined for free. You should be wary of those.

As mining requires a lot of computing energy, innovative options are coming up. Example is Pi Network. With over 10million+ miners on the network, you get to mine free coins on your phone until next year December when it will start trading on exchanges. You can check it out on Google playstore. If you are convinced, sign up using my referral (Namdie). Not everything is a scam. Cheers!!!

someone joined the network yesterday using my referral. please let them know your experience so far so they can also join before it's too late grin
Namdie:

double post
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by Namdie: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Namdie post=96999271]
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by Namdie: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Namdie:

- Pi miners have increased from 10M to 12M in just a month.

- Pi wallet set to be released by end of first quarter.

- although not live yet, you have the opportunity to mine free coins on your phone before mainnet by December. If you are not convinced, a Google search will do that.

- When you are convinced, Download on playstore and use my referral (Namdie) to sign up. Cheers!!!.
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by alingo2013(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Crypto borswer is owned by Google it is a sure way to start mining I started mining last year January and today I have 0.2 Bitcoin
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by Namdie: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Namdie:

10 people joined. let's keep it coming. Cheers!!!
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by hosuji88(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2021
jacksondavies:
Don't waste your time on any crypto mining rubbish.

To mine crypto for real you need to set up miners which cost $100s of dollars.

Most online mining gigs are either scams or modern slavery.

Princewillalex
U lie o... I have been following how to do for some days now... It's just that it experience to start.... U need a gaming system board.. 247light...
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by Ngizimboy: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Argentas is developing a future payment network and having some of their future global currency reserved for early adopters. This all is by invitation only and I have a limited number of invitations. Act fast as this invitation link may expire! Just click this link: https://argentas.io/users/invite.php?invite=F999DB8680
Re: Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? by gabazin080(m): 7:56am On Jan 16, 2023
globaltechedu:

Don't let people who are shallow in online money making skills talk you out of crypto mining..

Of course, there are many website out there who are scammers trying to pounce upon one's investments.

But, to tell you the truth, there are few ones who are genuine but it only takes hard work and research to find out.

Check the two bitcoin cloud mining sites that are currently paying....i don't want to paste the link direct due to ban (remove the space)

bit. ly/BitcoinCloud_Mining

See screenshots payments
do you get to withdraw it to binance account or which wallet do you withdraw to

(1) (Reply)

CBN Approves MMM As A Legal Financial Institution, Tells Nigerians To Take Advan / Is Swiss Gold Real? / Payment Via Paypal (free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.