Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Supernatural Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Supernatural Experience (5194 Views)

Have You Ever PERSONALLY And CLEARLY Had A Supernatural Experience? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
For many people the mere mention of the word supernatural or more specifically Occultism conjures images of mysterious acts, forbidden knowledge, the dark arts of conjurations, initiatory rites and other aspects of esoterica. Whilst it is true that some of these arts can be described as being part of the occult, it is perhaps worth pointing out that occultism really is the study of the science behind that which is hidden.

This thread is not intended as a compendium of applications as in the MP thread, it is more of an examination of the principles of the occult. If we strip away the misinformation, religious objections, the fear, the theatrics and the charlatanry what we should be left with should be the pure essence of the science and practice of the occult.

Quite clearly many people have had experiences which have set them thinking and asking questions. They have glimpsed something outside the four walls of their everyday lives, and are no longer contented with the statement that nothing exists except that which we habitually see, many now question the dogma and rigidity of religion and therefore seek answers in the more fluid esoteric sciences.
However, the inconsistencies in the presentation of occultic principles makes their validation extremely difficult. Natural science places its evidence before the five physical senses we all possess, occult science conversely appeals to the judgment of senses that are rarely to be found developed in humans. Very much like classical music, occultism reserves itself for the few whose training and natural gifts enable them to appreciate it.

As a mystic one is ever mindful that we do not simply present wild statements of psychic experiences of which no shadow of independent evidence can be offered. We must realise that if we are dealing 'with genuine phenomena’ they will bear investigation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
There is common ground though between those who accept and practice the principles of occultism and those who do not. It lies in the fact that we all accept that there are states of consciousness which transcend the normal, and that when these states prevail, we can discern forms of existence with which normally we have no contact, and we take this as being the fundamental experience from which occult science is derived.

But of course occultism has its techniques and methods, and unless we are prepared to observe and calibrate them we will not obtain accurate results. Out of experience of the rare states of consciousness which occultism studies we now see a changed attitude towards revealed religion, the seeker has penetrated to the planes where the revelations emanate from, and for him they have an entirely different significance and validity.

He is no longer dependent upon faith because he has had personal experience, and out of that experience he then formulates a belief in which he himself then aspires to share in the work usually assigned to saints and angels as the ministers and messengers of the Divine.

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by MrMystrO(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sarassin:
There is common ground though between those who accept and practice the principles of occultism and those who do not. It lies in the fact that we all accept that there are states of consciousness which transcend the normal, and that when these states prevail, we can discern forms of existence with which normally we have no contact, and we take this as being the fundamental experience from which occult science is derived.

But of course occultism has its techniques and methods, and unless we are prepared to observe and calibrate them we will not obtain accurate results. Out of experience of the rare states of consciousness which occultism studies we now see a changed attitude towards revealed religion, the seeker has penetrated to the planes where the revelations emanate from, and for him they have an entirely different significance and validity.

He is no longer dependent upon faith because he has had personal experience, and out of that experience he then formulates a belief in which he himself then aspires to share in the work usually assigned to saints and angels as the ministers and messengers of the Divine.

I Always enjoy it when you write Mr Sarassin. Your Words reeks of Enlightenment and so much depth, and I'm highly grateful that i have been able to cross paths with someone like you on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
MrMystrO:

I Always enjoy it when you write Mr Sarassin. Your Words reeks of Enlightenment and so much depth, and I'm highly grateful that i have been able to cross paths with someone like you on this forum.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
The speculation of occultism sheds light on every aspect of life, from reincarnation which is the oscillation of the soul between the seen and the unseen to the Divine aspects. Esoteric practice places a higher premium on experience as opposed to blind belief, blind belief requires no validation.

However, the history and study of occultism itself is not encouraging, it is a science that has garnered an insane amount of charlatans. In theory occultism allows us to explore the universe and our place within it but a lack of validation ensures that it is difficult to ascertain whether the picture before us is in fact the universe or merely a mirage, what we are left with is "methodology"

Therefore, the only way open is to walk the path.

Personally I took up the experiment at my very first introduction to the formal world of the esoteric sciences, at first glance I discovered that the world of esoterica was a mirage, it was in fact all a stage.

I used my knowledge to enable me to go behind the scenes and penetrate into the minds and motives of those who ran the show I had 'been invited to see’, I went deeper behind the scenes of the 'theatre’ and discovered the dirty staircase by which those who ran the show entered the theatre, and I descended it and discovered utter squalidness, but there at the bottom amidst all that squalor and raising my eyes for respite from the sordidness, I saw above me the very stars in their remote and shining reality that had initially been portrayed to me as a mirage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Dcholeric: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sarassin:
The speculation of occultism sheds light on every aspect of life, from reincarnation which is the oscillation of the soul between the seen and the unseen to the Divine aspects. Esoteric practice places a higher premium on experience as opposed to blind belief, blind belief requires no validation.

However, the history and study of occultism itself is not encouraging, it is a science that has garnered an insane amount of charlatans. In theory occultism allows us to explore the universe and our place within it but a lack of validation ensures that it is difficult to ascertain whether the picture before us is in fact the universe or merely a mirage, what we are left with is "methodology"

Therefore, the only way open is to walk the path.

Personally I took up the experiment at my very first introduction to the formal world of the esoteric sciences, at first glance I discovered that the world of esoterica was a mirage, it was in fact all a stage.

I used my knowledge to enable me to go behind the scenes and penetrate into the minds and motives of those who ran the show I had 'been invited to see’, I went deeper behind the scenes of the 'theatre’ and discovered the dirty staircase by which those who ran the show entered the theatre, and I descended it and discovered utter squalidness, but there at the bottom amidst all that squalor and raising my eyes for respite from the sordidness, I saw above me the very stars in their remote and shining reality that had initially been portrayed to me as a mirage.
one has to deeply ponder on these words.
i pray you write further .
thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
It was only then I came to understand the significance of the drama and to realise that it was not an attempt to deceive but to describe and I was glad to go in humility and gratitude to the figurative front entrance and pay the price of a seat in order that I might watch the interpretation of life that was being given. I learnt the first lesson about the function and limitation of a school of initiation.

We have to recognise the differences between the symbolic expression of abstract ideas and the actual demarcation of concrete objects.

As a seeker I was led from degree to degree and shown more and more symbolism of the Godhead, and at the end, when the final curtain was drawn aside, what was revealed was an emptiness and a whispered voice in the ear, “There is no God”.

Anyone who makes it behind the Veil of the Temple, will know this to be true. There is no God of Israel to fight for you in battle and delight in your burnt offerings, no Allah to hand you into the febrile company of 72 virgins. But there is the Divine, and the nature of the Divine can only be comprehended by those who can meditate on emptiness, that is to say, those who can think without symbolism.

Occult training is designed to teach our minds to rise to the abstract and transcend thought. Because it is only when thought ceases that understanding begins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by MrMystrO(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sarassin:
It was only then I came to understand the significance of the drama and to realise that it was not an attempt to deceive but to describe and I was glad to go in humility and gratitude to the figurative front entrance and pay the price of a seat in order that I might watch the interpretation of life that was being given. I learnt the first lesson about the function and limitation of a school of initiation.

We have to recognise the differences between the symbolic expression of abstract ideas and the actual demarcation of concrete objects.

As a seeker I was led from degree to degree and shown more and more symbolism of the Godhead, and at the end, when the final curtain was drawn aside, what was revealed was an emptiness and a whispered voice in the ear, “There is no God”.

Anyone who makes it behind the Veil of the Temple, will know this to be true. There is no God of Israel to fight for you in battle and delight in your burnt offerings, no Allah to hand you into the febrile company of 72 virgins. But there is the Divine, and the nature of the Divine can only be comprehended by those who can meditate on emptiness, that is to say, those who can think without symbolism.

Occult training is designed to teach our minds to rise to the abstract and transcend thought. Because it is only when thought ceases that understanding begins.

Damn!!! What a Piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by MrMystrO(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Please Sarassin is this a book?

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
MrMystrO:

Please Sarassin is this a book?

Not at all. They are teachings for friends.

4 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by MrMystrO(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Not at all. They are teachings for friends.

Wow, i am impressed. Thank you for that piece.

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Really we do not begin to learn about the occult unless we are able to draw aside the veil and reveal the all-encompassing emptiness, occult practices are essentially a computational method that enables our mind to function beyond the range of thought.

In learning about the occult, the difference between the pupil and the master is that the pupil believes that the innermost temple contains God, and the master knows that the God is within him. The one believes in revelation and the other in realisation.
The pupil believes in the astral realm as a reality, the master knows that the astral realm is imagination. This does not mean, however, that the astral realm is non-existent, it means that it is the study of the imagination that truly interests the adept.

So we are back where we started. Is learning about the occult really worthwhile?

I say that it is worthwhile to study the occult and I am satisfied that the time I have spent in its study and practice has not been wasted. (And I will explain why?) But, on the other hand, I know that some occult systems I have met with are an utter waste of time. Of course there is pureed food for babies and there is steak for men but balderdash will never pass the muster as profound wisdom and there is an awful lot of balderdash out there masquerading as profound wisdom and therein lies the problems.

5 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Chubhie: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sarassin:

More like jingo teaching hegelian dialectics to part one students.

I humbly submit myself to drink from your fountain of experience.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chubhie:

More like jingo teaching hegelian dialectics to part one students.

I humbly submit myself to drink from your fountain of experience.
Big fan of Hegel too.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Occultism, esoteric sciences and even religion only exists on this realm in the awareness of its students. Cosmic laws are human concepts of that which transcends direct perception by the ego, and they are no more than an approximation, an attempt to conceive the inconceivable with the aid of symbols.

I find that there is no grand path to the Divine, only a combination of paths that have been trodden by others. An order or Mystic school on the physical realm is whatever we make it to be, the masters upon the astral planes are what we conceive them to be. It is only through human consciousness that Spirit can work upon the plane of matter. The astral plane is simply thought into existence and thought out of existence by the composite imagination of the world, and we are freed from its dominion when we realise its subjective nature.

So, what do we learn from the occult? In what way, if any does a study of the esoteric sciences benefit us? Properly understood, the occult teaches us to regard all things as states of consciousness, and then shows us how to gain control of consciousness subjectively. By means of this conscious control we are able to manipulate the realm of the human mind. It is a power that is neither good nor evil in itself but only as it is used. Therefore the initiate of the Right-hand Path, dedicated to the service of God, conceives that it should be used solely for the purpose of bringing human consciousness to an awareness of God. He uses his knowledge of the mind to make it the instrument of the Spirit, in contrast to the initiate of the Left-hand Path, who uses his knowledge of the mind to make it the servant of his passions.

The occult can never be an end in itself nor a mere satisfaction of idle curiosity, it is a most powerful weapon in the hands of the intellect. Is it worthwhile for men of goodwill to learn to handle this vast power? It is not only worthwhile, but vital because so many men of ill-will have learned to handle it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Dcholeric: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Sarassin:
Occultism, esoteric sciences and even religion only exists on this realm in the awareness of its students. Cosmic laws are human concepts of that which transcends direct perception by the ego, and they are no more than an approximation, an attempt to conceive the inconceivable with the aid of symbols.

I find that there is no grand path to the Divine, only a combination of paths that have been trodden by others. An order or Mystic school on the physical realm is whatever we make it to be, the masters upon the astral planes are what we conceive them to be. It is only through human consciousness that Spirit can work upon the plane of matter. The astral plane is simply thought into existence and thought out of existence by the composite imagination of the world, and we are freed from its dominion when we realise its subjective nature.

So, what do we learn from the occult? In what way, if any does a study of the esoteric sciences benefit us? Properly understood, the occult teaches us to regard all things as states of consciousness, and then shows us how to gain control of consciousness subjectively. By means of this conscious control we are able to manipulate the realm of the human mind. It is a power that is neither good nor evil in itself but only as it is used. Therefore the initiate of the Right-hand Path, dedicated to the service of God, conceives that it should be used solely for the purpose of bringing human consciousness to an awareness of God. He uses his knowledge of the mind to make it the instrument of the Spirit, in contrast to the initiate of the Left-hand Path, who uses his knowledge of the mind to make it the servant of his passions.

The occult can never be an end in itself nor a mere satisfaction of idle curiosity, it is a most powerful weapon in the hands of the intellect. Is it worthwhile for men of goodwill to learn to handle this vast power? It is not only worthwhile, but vital because so many men of ill-will have learned to handle it.

I just want to read. how else can one be enlightened! ...please be kind enough not to take a halt.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by correctguy101(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Beautiful. Please continue Sir

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
When we examine the effects of the misuse of the knowledge of the occult, one feels that no sacrifice is too great to enable one to stand in the gap between the powers of darkness and their victims. Therefore there will always be those who will think it worthwhile to make the sacrifice which of course is Initiation, and to offer the dedication of the self to the service of the powers of light in order that these powers may be able to manifest on the planes of form through the channel which human consciousness can open to them.

So what do we make of occultism today in the 21st century? Occultism has come to be defined by those who know the least about it, when one is told that occult studies are “Satanic”, “demonic” and “against God’s will” this is not an altogether bad state of affairs, such definitions serve to keep away the idly curious, it requires an extraordinary mind to ask piercing questions. But even then do we simply content ourselves with accounts of telepathy, astral travel, clairvoyance and other phenomena? Are we simply to take a classical approach of studying the occult? Of course phenomena such as those aforementioned should be investigated if only in order to obtain knowledge and to unmask the fraudulent, but is this really enough?

We know that esoteric studies exercised a profound influence on ancient civilisations, and that some of the wisest men of all races were inspired by them and regarded them with reverence and awe, was it not the case that these men found an energising spiritual influence that raised the consciousness of the initiates of old and gave them a deeper understanding of their gods?

This is not an exhortation to anyone to take up esoteric studies, it is more an attempt at exploration of a 'science' that is in my view erroneously presented.

5 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
An aspect of the occult remains unavailable to scientific study, and that is the realm of inner experience which the practical application of occult study opens up. The gateway into the Unseen can be found by the practical application of its principles, and those who care to fulfil the conditions, and take the risk may experience this. The powers that the ancient rituals invoked still remain and are not very far to seek for those who combine knowledge, faith, and courage.

If, we are intent on a thoroughly forensic examination of the occult, we should remember that the ancient rituals were used as part of a religious system, and that no initiate of Mystic studies would ever have dreamed of experimenting with them to satisfy his curiosity or love of the incredible. Mystical studies were approached with reverence following strict discipline of character and severe tests of fitness. It was only when theses ideals fell into neglect that black magic began.

If we wish to delve into the deeper issues of occultism it is not enough to approach occultism with an attitude of disdain or even out of intellectual curiosity this will reveal to us no more than its outer form. The Occult Path is not so much a subject of study as a way of life. Unless the elements of devotion and sacrifice are present, the key will not turn in the lock that opens the door of the Mysteries.

Unless we approach Esoteric Sciences in the same manner of the old adepts, we shall not find in it what they found.

4 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
In the following days we shall take a journey into the deeper recesses of the occult. I assure you it is not what you think. Contrary to what Hollywood or even Nollywood may cast, Occult studies are not a method to acquire stupendous wealth, power or immortality although one can drop off along the way to acquire those things. We will not be entertaining illogicalities, I will show cause and effect because that is the nature of things. The study of the occult sciences presents us a different vantage point, a different perspective on life if you may.

There is only one motive that will take us safely through the maze of esoteric experience, the desire for light on the path of spiritual development that ends in Divine Union. It is the only worthwhile path to traverse. This was the goal of mystic studies in their highest form, and it is only by seeking the same goal that we shall be able to enter into them in their higher aspect.
The occult is a very powerful thing, and many people are protected in their studies purely by their own abject ineptitude, were they to succeed in some of the operations they undertake, then their self-same natures, un-purified and undisciplined, will be shattered by the result. It is only because no power comes through that disaster does not follow, therefore, MOTIVE is key.

We must first approach the occult from the higher aspect of being a part of a system of spiritual regeneration, and only after we have submitted to the discipline and offered the dedication of the lower self to the purposes of the higher, and had that dedication accepted, can we safely study the magical aspects of occultism which usually attract the unenlightened.

Our intellectual questionings can only find satisfactory resolution in spiritual illumination. We must come to understand that the occult, is the link between psychology and religion, it gives the means of a spiritual approach to science and a scientific approach to the spiritual life. The experiences gained form a bridge from rational brain-consciousness, dependent on the five physical senses, to the direct cognition of spiritual intuition.

4 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Because we live in the realm of appearances the occult opens up a wider horizon that always recedes as we approach it. A narrow path leads the way to its holy places and then the realisation of The Angel with the Flaming Sword that guards the gates, and it is not wise to expose your soul to that force until you are purified and are sure that you can provide the correct "pass-word" when it is demanded.

There comes a time in the experience of every seeker of esoteric truths, when the ideas that occupy the mind begin to affect him or her and the Unseen World which has been studied is slowly rising above the horizon of consciousness and the subtle is becoming tangible. You will find yourself in a No Man's Land of the mind, and then one of two things must be done quickly. You must either snap back into your body like a rabbit into its hatch, or you must press on and open up the higher consciousness. But one thing you must not do, you must not linger in that land of phantasmagoria and fata morgana that is the frontier between sub-consciousness and super-consciousness, for that way only lies madness.

When you arrive at the gates of higher consciousness, you will be met by the Keeper of the Gate and you will be asked the age-old question that must be answered before progress can be made, it is the very reasonable question asked of any stranger who knocks at any door, What is it you want? The answer to that question depends, not on the knowledge, but on the character of the person. If properly answered, the way will be made plain for progress, and if wrongly answered, he will be left to find his way back to the earthly realm as best he may, and that is neither a very pleasant nor a very safe experience.

To study the occult is to connect ourselves to the great power-house in the Unseen. Knowledge and Force combine and then power flows, where there is both knowledge and force it is only a matter of time till illumination provides a sudden glimpse of the significance of the inner life which completes the circuit, and that person, for good or evil, is in synchronicity with the unseen powers.
The occult, in itself, is neither good nor evil except as it is used, and that is why it is so necessary to approach it with clean hands, a pure heart, and a disciplined and dedicated will.

Those of us who have traversed this path testify that it is a true path to the Light, but the path is razor thin.

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by IAMJojo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Are you and the guy called billionaire saying samethings and there is bunbit23,what are you guys?
Re: The Supernatural Experience by LotusFan: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hnmmm some people are gifted and some people are gifts...But you Sarassin, are both...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Dcholeric: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2017
sarrasin I won't regret for a second stumbling on your MP thread (I was searching earnestly for a purpose of existence and what/who God is).
I should ask questions but it is just too early on this thread.
but please do continue and do not forget to do us the favour explaining to us the consequences of one who decide to continue on the dark path of the occult after being higher/super conscious ..

I for one in honesty truly appreciate your person

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by ashjay001(m): 1:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Sarassin:

Big fan of Hegel too.

I can really relate. Just getting involved n it really looks a lot like smoke n mirrors! Ur thread just gave me d ans!

It is smoke n mirrors, but, trying to lead me in a direction! The prob is, I'm a born skeptic!grin

Why not just tell me abt it, instead of leading me along?
Re: The Supernatural Experience by Aquactic(m): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Nice one from you

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by geezyk(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2017
His threads are enlightening at the very least, I can't wait to start this journey already, I'm just here to learn the basics.

2 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
ashjay001:

I can really relate. Just getting involved n it really looks a lot like smoke n mirrors! Ur thread just gave me d ans!

It is smoke n mirrors, but, trying to lead me in a direction! The prob is, I'm a born skeptic!grin

Why not just tell me abt it, instead of leading me along?

Scepticism is good, it keeps us honest and allays complacency.

What I would say is that the occult has two main issues to contend with; the ‘sceptic’ who denies everything, and the ‘dabbler’ who believes everything. True occultism lies somewhere in the Middle of these two, the sceptic is of the mind-set that since the majority of occult claims cannot seemingly be verified therefore the entire science is untenable but the occultist, working in less tangible spheres, cannot avail himself of precise instruments of measurement, and simply refuses to give up any attempt at proof, so far as he is satisfied having obtained personal certainty. This is the conundrum we are discussing, patience my friend.

The objective is not to take a position on the occult sciences and work backwards, rather it is to provide in the truest sense all the facts so that an interested or uninterested party can draw their own conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Many people have the erroneous belief that it is impossible to understand or study the esoteric sciences unless definite clairvoyant powers have been developed. This however is not the case, with basic training anyone can penetrate far into the Unseen by means of meditation.

This method has provided us with an enormous amount of our occult knowledge, by its use, not only the experiences, but also the teachings received on the inner Planes are brought through into normal brain consciousness but, like all other studies it requires validation. A lot of confusion and discredit has resulted from the failure to observe this very necessary and basic precaution.

A clear analysis of meditation simply reveals that the conscious mind is obtaining access to the subconscious and availing itself of the hoarded material of the Hidden Self. This, of course, neither proves nor disproves the value and accuracy of the experience. Quite simply we arrive at the first universal truth. You are to understand that if the sub-consciousness contains the truth, the findings of the meditation will be true.

The second truth is the repudiation of authority, for the serious seeker the value of a message from the Inner Realms or Inner Self does not depend on the name claimed by the communicating entity, it depends entirely on the nature of its message.

5 Likes

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
The subconscious mind is infinitely richer than the conscious mind, it contains everything we have ever forgotten, everything which has ever landed on a sense organ, regardless of whether our conscious self was aware of it or not including the experiences of the astral body during our sleep and memories of past incarnations. Therefore it is clear that if we gain access to our subconscious mind we have obtained possession of a storehouse of memory, I have referred to it before as the "Astral Temple."

But, by definition the subconscious mind is below the level of consciousness, therefore consciousness cannot drill-down to the level of the sub-conscious, it must find a way to induce the subconscious content to become conscious. This is achieved by means of directed meditation
It is this act of meditation that has brought about the development of a lot of occult knowledge.
All religious doctrine and esoteric doctrines have been elaborated by these natural means, that which is spiritual works upon the Spirit Realm, and has to be brought through to the mental realm by mental means and to the physical realm by physical means, each realm clearly ruled by its own laws.

It is very true that there have been great Teachers in the past, there are great Teachers in the present and there will be in the future, it is equally true, that there are souls amongst us of more than human stature, but the difference is in degree of development, not in kind, we all are potential adepts, some are adepts in the making, and just a few are adepts in actuality. Nature does not leave gaps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supernatural Experience by Alphanancy: 2:05am On Nov 13, 2017
I am here. Studying. Learning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 / Exegesis Of The Epistle---with flourishg / Download All SHILOH 2020 Messages For Free (MP3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.