Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam (3714 Views)

Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors / The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Elbinawi: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
These are Possible name of Abu Huraira but nobody reported "Hadith" like him in Sunni Islam. Most of "Hadiths" were fabrications to distort the true message of Islam in favor of wicked tyrants and oppressors.

It was reported that the Mother of faithfuls, Aisha (ra), do not accept any Hadith from Abu Huraira. Abu Huraira was appointed the Amir of Bahrain by Umar but was sacked for corruption. Abu Huraira went to Bahrain poor and returned rich.

History reported that Abu Huraira only spent less than two years with the Messenger of God (sa) but narrated "Hadiths" more than all the leading companions combined!

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by moshuur(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmmmm.pls my brother let us be careful of what we say/type about d sohaba of d prophet.we all know that d prophet forbid us from insulting/cursing his companions.So calling him a fraud in Islam is uncalled for.I pray Allah forgives us all

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
moshuur:
Hmmmmm.pls my brother let us be careful of what we say/type about d sohaba of d prophet.we all know that d prophet forbid us from insulting/cursing his companions.So calling him a fraud in Islam is uncalled for.I pray Allah forgives us all

# So why did Allah and His Prophet cursed some sahabah then? Why did Allah and His Prophet exposed some sahabah as being Munafiqun who will rotten in hell fire?

# The OP did not in any way insult or curse Abu Hurairah. He only exposed 1/1000th of the truth about the man.

Abu Hurairah was a pure liar and he too admitted it when caught. Here are established threads on him:

www.nairaland.com/3046418/abu-hurairah-mujassim-one-give

www.nairaland.com/3272999/abu-hurayrah-great-hadith-narrator
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Aminu212: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is what you guys know how to do best.
###Shia=Mutah+ Cursing

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 4:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Aminu212:
###Shia=Mutah+ Cursing

# grin Am sorry man, we talk Abu Hurairah here. Ain't no Mut'ah or cursing here. Haba!
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Aminu212:
###Shia=Mutah+ Cursing

Bro, let's leave Shiites alone jawe. I pray zakyzaky rots in jail as you keep cursing and abusing Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and other Sahabahs.

Only Ali, his sons and few ahl bayt are holy in their sight! May Allah curse all those who curse those whom Allah favoured & prayed for

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Aminu212:
###Shia=Mutah+ Cursing

Bro, let's leave Shiites alone jawe. I pray zakyzaky rots in jail as you keep cursing and abusing Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and other Sahabahs.

Only Ali, his sons and few ahl bayt are holy in their sight! May Allah curse all those who curse those whom Allah favoured & prayed for.

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Only Ali, his sons and few ahl bayt are holy in their sight! May Allah curse all those who curse those whom Allah favoured & prayed for.

# Toor, you can write all that in your diary book. They are of no use on this thread. Derailing thread is a tool of the weak.

* This thread is about Abu Hurairah, baba olongbo.

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Toor, you can write all that in your diary book. They are of no use on this thread. Derailing thread is a tool of the weak.

* This thread is about Abu Hurairah, baba olongbo.

Wetin concern me? He still remains the Sahabah with the
highest number of Hadiths than Ali and both his sons combined!
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Wetin concern me? He still remains the Sahabah with the
highest number of Hadiths than Ali and both his sons combined!

# That is exactly what we are saying. Imam Ali who witnessed a full 23 years of Prophetic mission and who was declared by Nabi as the most knowledgeable of the Ummah, in the entire books of Ahlu Sunnah only narrated less than 300 ahadith, while Abu Hurairah who barely saw the Prophet narrated more than 7000 ahadith Haba! Kilode.

CHARGES
# We are absolutely not the first to levelled charges against Abu Hurairah due to his excessive narrations which are usually attributed to the Prophet.

# Many Tabi'in (whom Ahlu sunnah considered as Salaf) especially those who lived at his (Abu Hurairah's) time greatly thought of him as liar.

Imam Muslim in his Sahih documents:

Narrated Abu Zarin:

Abu Hurayrah came to us, and he hit his forehead with his hand, and said, "YOU PEOPLE TALK, SAYING THAT I ATTRIBUTE LIES TO THE MESSENGER OF Allah, peace be upon him, in order to guide you while I go astray. Verily, I testify that I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, saying: 'When the thong of anyone of you is broken, he should not walk in the other one until he has repaired it (i.e. the damaged one).'"

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2098 a
In-book reference : Book 37, Hadith 112
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 24, Hadith 5233 http://sunnah.com/muslim/37

If truly Abu Hurairah was a very pious and truthful Sahabi, why would his "students (Tabi'in)" doubt him so much? And indeed this thought of these Tabi'in are justified due to the fact that Abu Hurairah was caught red-handed.

ABU HURAIRAH'S BAG OF LIES
Imam al-Bukhari documents:

Chapter: It is obligatory to spend for one's wife and household.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet (s) said, 'The best alms is that which is given when one is rich, and a giving hand is better than a taking one, and you should start first to support your dependents.' A wife says, 'You should either provide me with food or divorce me.' A slave says, 'Give me food and enjoy my service." A son says, "Give me food; to whom do you leave me?" The people said, "O Abu Huraira! Did you hear that from Allah's Messenger (s)?" He said, "No, it is from Abu Hurairah's bag"

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5355
In-book reference : Book 69, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 64, Hadith 268
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/69/5

NOTE: We can clearly see how this man started his narrations with "The Prophet said". Here he was caught red-handed. There are lots of example. How many more of his bag's formulations are also like that which were not exposed?!

Imam Ali, Abu Dhar, Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Aishah, Abdullah Ibn Amr, etc:
# All of the above-mentioned sahabah had a longer companionship with the Prophet than Abu Hurairah.

# And talk about Abdullah ibn Amr, Abu Hurairah has this to say:

Imam Bukhari documents:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

There is none among the companions of the Prophet (s) who has narrated more Hadiths than I except `Abdullah bin `Amr (bin Al-`As) who used to write them and I never did the same.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 113
In-book reference : Book 3, Hadith 55
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 113 www.sunnah.com/bukhari/3

Unfortunately, less than 700 ahadith were found in the name of Abdullah ibn Amr (less than 1/7th of Abu Hurairah's). And Ibn Amr died much later and worked greatly in the service of Islam (in Egypt) than Abu Hurairah (who narrated thousands upon thousands of ahadith).
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

# That is exactly what we are saying. Imam Ali who witnessed a full 23 years of Prophetic mission and who was declared by Nabi as the most knowledgeable of the Ummah, in the entire books of Ahlu Sunnah only narrated less than 300 ahadith, while Abu Hurairah who barely saw the Prophet narrated more than 7000 ahadith Haba! Kilode.

CHARGES
# We are absolutely not the first to levelled charges against Abu Hurairah due to his excessive narrations which are usually attributed to the Prophet.

# Many Tabi'in (whom Ahlu sunnah considered as Salaf) especially those who lived at his (Abu Hurairah's) time greatly thought of him as liar.

Imam Muslim in his Sahih documents:

Narrated Abu Zarin:

Abu Hurayrah came to us, and he hit his forehead with his hand, and said, "YOU PEOPLE TALK, SAYING THAT I ATTRIBUTE LIES TO THE MESSENGER OF Allah, peace be upon him, in order to guide you while I go astray. Verily, I testify that I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, saying: 'When the thong of anyone of you is broken, he should not walk in the other one until he has repaired it (i.e. the damaged one).'"

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2098 a
In-book reference : Book 37, Hadith 112
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 24, Hadith 5233 http://sunnah.com/muslim/37

If truly Abu Hurairah was a very pious and truthful Sahabi, why would his "students (Tabi'in)" doubt him so much? And indeed this thought of these Tabi'in are justified due to the fact that Abu Hurairah was caught red-handed.

ABU HURAIRAH'S BAG OF LIES
Imam al-Bukhari documents:

Chapter: It is obligatory to spend for one's wife and household.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet (s) said, 'The best alms is that which is given when one is rich, and a giving hand is better than a taking one, and you should start first to support your dependents.' A wife says, 'You should either provide me with food or divorce me.' A slave says, 'Give me food and enjoy my service." A son says, "Give me food; to whom do you leave me?" The people said, "O Abu Huraira! Did you hear that from Allah's Messenger (s)?" He said, "No, it is from Abu Hurairah's bag"

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5355
In-book reference : Book 69, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 64, Hadith 268
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/69/5

NOTE: We can clearly see how this man started his narrations with "The Prophet said". Here he was caught red-handed. There are lots of example. How many more of his bag's formulations are also like that which were not exposed?!

Imam Ali, Abu Dhar, Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Aishah, Abdullah Ibn Amr, etc:
# All of the above-mentioned sahabah had a longer companionship with the Prophet than Abu Hurairah.

# And talk about Abdullah ibn Amr, Abu Hurairah has this to say:

Imam Bukhari documents:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

There is none among the companions of the Prophet (s) who has narrated more Hadiths than I except `Abdullah bin `Amr (bin Al-`As) who used to write them and I never did the same.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 113
In-book reference : Book 3, Hadith 55
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 113 www.sunnah.com/bukhari/3

Unfortunately, less than 700 ahadith were found in the name of Abdullah ibn Amr (less than 1/7th of Abu Hurairah's). And Ibn Amr died much later and worked greatly in the service of Islam (in Egypt) than Abu Hurairah (who narrated thousands upon thousands of ahadith).

This your long epistle no change anything! Ali is a small boy where Abu Bakr and Umar dey. Faqat.
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

This your long epistle no change anything! Ali is a small boy where Abu Bakr and Umar dey. Faqat.

# grin Now frustration is setting in for you. Just to remind you, this thread is about Abu Hurairah, the Paul of Islam who claimed to have narrated 1000s of ahadith from Nabi.

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by personal59: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2017
orisirisi
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by sino(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
”Abu Hurayarah did narrate many Hadith. He was viewed amongst his contemporaries as an authentic narrator and as a man of integrity, as the evidence suggests. There is no doubt that he was criticized by his contemporaries but not denied, yet he was not isolated in criticism. There were others who were also challenged. To suggest and argue that he has narrated more than any other companion is an established fact, in terms of having different chains for one statement but, with regards to the content, there is not an excessive number.

To suggest that he is a prolific active narrator who embellished his reports is unfair for a simple reason that those traditions which he uniquely reports are small in number and most of the reports which he transmits have concomitant and chains of narration.

Abu Hurayrah died at the age of 78 in the year 57 AH/681CE in Madina even though there is a dispute amongst the classical scholars of Hadith about this date. I conclude by mentioning Juynboll’s statement with regards to his status in the Muslim traditions:

“The orthodox…foster the deepest reverence for Abu Hurayra, al-Sahabi al-Jalil. In their zeal to exonerate him from every accusation they bring forward many traditions, in which he is depicted as a paragon of piety and devotion. He is reputed to have recited subhan Al;lah (praise the Lord) 12,000 times every night, to the extent of his sins, as he asserted. Furthermore, Abu Hurayra is alleged to have said that he divided the nights into three parts: one for reciting the Qur’an, one for sleep and one for reciting traditions. There are a great many of these reports, many of which are mentioned by the orthodox in defence of Abu Hurayra. The “Ulama” still hold the masses firmly in hand; the popularity of the Companions is great. People who love cats and handle them in the streets are still tenderly and endearingly referred to as “Abu Hurayra”.”

Source: Usman Ghani, Abu Hurayra a Narrator of Hadith Revisited: An Examination into the Dichotomous Representation of an Important Figure in Hadith with special reference to Classical Islamic modes of criticism. (Ph.D. University of Exeter 2011).

Please see the attached tables. (note: picture 1- Total Number of narrations found in Nine books of hadith from Abu Hurayrah (ra) )

A poet wrote:

"And on the Earth are trees uncountable
But only the ones with fruits are pelted with stones..."

Abu Hurayrah (ra) is indeed a companion with "fruits", those of us who know, benefits, and those who are ignorant, remain so...

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Empiree: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Growing up as a kid, can't forget 90% narrations always started with.......

"ăn Abu Huraira", and one of our babas would respond 'omo baba ololongbo rodiyaAllahu', 'qola o so bayi peee': àna rosulullahi salaAllahu alaiy wasalaam...ojişe olohun ti ike ati ola mbe fun so bayi pe"

grin cheesy grin grin

I missed this voices of our babas, both in ilorin and ijebu. Many of them gone back to Allah now. As much as I disagreed with them on nonreligious issues back then, I can't but send my salaam on them when I heard last month that they all gone especially those in my area in ilorin.

Ki olohun dele fun won

2 Likes

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Empiree:
Growing up as a kid, can't forget 90% narrations always started with.......

"ăn Abu Huraira", and one of our babas would respond 'omo baba ololongbo rodiyaAllahu', 'qola o so bayi peee': àna rosulullahi salaAllahu alaiy wasalaam...ojişe olohun ti ike ati ola mbe fun so bayi pe"

grin cheesy grin grin

I missed this voices of our babas, both in ilorin and ijebu. Many of them gone back to Allah now. As much as I disagreed with them on nonreligious issues back then, I can't but send my salaam on them when I heard last month that they all gone especially those in my area in ilorin.

Ki olohun dele fun won

Wallahi you simply cannot compare their sincerity of heart towards deen that we youth of today.

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2017
lexiconkabir:

Abu Hurayrah narrated a lot due to several reasons, such as:

a- He always stuck by the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) side, since he accompanied him for four years.

This is a ploy to buy more year for Abu Hurairah. The truth remain he only spent THREE YEARS with Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli. He accepted Islam late after the conquest of Khaybar in 7 A.H.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I enjoyed the company of Allah's Messenger (s) FOR THREE YEARS , and during the other years of my life, never was I so anxious to understand the (Prophet's) traditions as I was during those three years. I heard him saying, beckoning with his hand in this way, "Before the Hour you will fight with people who will have hairy shoes and live in Al-Bazir." (Sufyan, the sub-narrator once said, "And they are the people of Al-Bazir."wink

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3591
In-book reference : Book 61, Hadith 98
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 789 http://sunnah.com/bukhari/61/

lexiconkabir:

He himself said: “People say: Abu Hurayrah narrates much. Know that if it weren’t for two verses I would not have narrated at all: {Lo! Those who hide the proofs and the guidance which We revealed,} until {I am the Relenting, the Merciful.} Our brothers from the Muhājireen were busy working in the markets, while the Ansār were busy with trade. However, aba Hurayrah was always alongside the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), hoping to be fed. I’ve witnessed what you have not and I’ve heard what you have not.{Bukhārī 118}

From the above confessions of Abu Hurairah, following were deducted:

# He says, "Know that if it weren’t for two verses I would not have narrated at all"

And indeed Abu Hurairah narrated excessively (more than 5000 ahadith) yet he confessed to have hidden too many also. Imam Bukhari documents:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I have memorized two kinds of knowledge from Allah's Messenger (s) . I have propagated one of them to you and if I propagated the second, then my pharynx (throat) would be cut (i.e. killed).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 120
In-book reference : Book 3, Hadith 62
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 121 http://sunnah.com/bukhari/3

Why would he charge the Tabi'in of his time (esp. his students) with his murder for having narrating "ahadith from the Prophet?". None of those who also narrated excessively after him was accused of lying or feared that their throat will be cut off for narrating too much.

Praise be to our Lord for exposing him narrating his formulation from his bag using the name of Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli. And indeed if he dare narrate what's in other bags, his throat would have been cut off.

# He says, "Our brothers from the Muhājireen were busy working in the markets, while the Ansār were busy with trade. However, aba Hurayrah was always alongside the Messenger of Allah

Keeping with the Prophet "constantly", he foster two excuses:

* To fill his never satiated belly and, * To witness things

Those are two excuses of Abu Hurairah for narrating excessive ahadith. These excuses can never be justify for his excessive narrations due to following reasons:

# Fact 1: HE USED TO RUN AFTER FOOD FROM OTHER THAN THE PROPHET

Whatever hours he uses with the Prophet per day have been reduced while running after other people for food.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people used to say, "Abu Huraira narrates too many narrations." In fact I used to keep close to Allah's Messenger (s) to satisfy what filled my stomach(‏ وَإِنِّي كُنْتُ أَلْزَمُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِشِبَعِ بَطْنِي، ). I ate no leavened bread and dressed no decorated striped clothes, and never did a man or a woman serve me, and I often used to press my belly against gravel because of hunger, and I used to ask a man to recite a Qur'anic Verse to me although I knew it, so that he would take me to his home and feed me. And the most generous of all the people to the poor was Ja`far bin Abi Talib. He used to take us to his home and offer us what was available therein. He would even offer us an empty folded leather container (of butter) which we would split and lick whatever was in it.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3708
In-book reference : Book 62, Hadith 59
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 57, Hadith 57 http://sunnah.com/bukhari/62

# Fact 2: THOSE WHO STAYED LONGER WITH THE PROPHET NEVER NARRATED MORE THAN ABU HURAIRAH

* Wives of the Prophet Stayed with the Prophet longer than him

In terms of hours, days, weeks, months and years, Ummu Salamah and Aisha spent more with the Prophet than Abu Hurairah. None of the Prophet's wives (apart from Bibi Khadijah who died long ago) were known for working at all. And there were records that selected wife(s) used to accompany the Prophet to whatever expedition he goes. Yet, adding all the wives narrations together, its never up to 1/2 of what Abu Hurairah narrated.

* Imam Ali, the most knowledgeable never narrated up to Abu Hurairah

Ali was nurtured by the Prophet himself since age 3 (almost 16 years before Prophethood), and was with the Prophet till he (s) breathe his last. In short, Ali witnessed the whole 23 years of Prophethood era.

Imam Ali was regarded as the best judge (who can rule with the Quran and Sunnah) of the entire Prophet's Ummah. In fact Ali uncovered this:

# Al-Hafiz Ibn Kathir (d.774 H):

Shu'bah b. al-Hajjaj, from Simak, from Khalid b. Ar'arah that he heard 'Ali; and Shu'bah again narrated from al-Qasim b. Abi Barrah from Abu al-Tufayl that he heard 'Ali; and it is also authentically transmitted through many chains that Amir al-Muminin 'Ali ibn Abi Talib climbed the pulpit of Kufah and said, "You will not ask me about ANY verse in the book of Allah, or about ANY Sunnah from the Messenger of Allah, except that I will inform you of that."

Source: Tafsir al-Quran al-Azim (Dar al-Taybah Li al-Nashr wa al-Tawzi; 2nd edition, 1420H) [annotator: Sami b. Muhammad Salamah], vol.7, p.413}

And Imam Ali sealed this claim saying: # Imam al-Hakim (d.403H) also records:

Abu al-Hasan 'Ali b. Muhammad b. Uqbah - al-Hasan b. Ali b. Affan - Muhammad b. Ubayd al-Tanafasi - Bassam b. Abd al-Rahman al-Sayarfi - Abu al-Tufayl:

I saw Amir al-Muminin Ali b. Abi Talib, may Allah be please with him, saying on the pulpit, "Ask me before you are no longer able to ask me, and you will never be able to ask anyone like me after me.

Al-Hakim says: A hadith with Sahih chain

Al-Dhahabi (d.748H) agrees: Sahih

Source: al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihayn (Beirut: Dar al-Kutub al-'Illmiyah; 1st edition, 1411H) [annotator: Mustafa Abd al-Qadir Ata], vol.2, p.506, #3736}

Unfortunately, according to Ahlu Sunnah books of ahadith, Ali only narrated less than 500 ahadith while Abu Hurairah (who lived more years after him) narrated more than 5,000 ahadith.

# Fact 3: PROPHET BUSY SCHEDULE

How many hours per day does Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli could ever dedicated for Abu Hurairah (in 3 years) for narrating more than 5,000 ahadith ?

* Last three years were the most busiest years for the Prophet:

- Different expeditions,
wars,

- visitations of emissaries from different quarters,

- special time for his family,

- special time for his daily ibaadat esp during Ramadan,

- conquest of Makkah,

- last hajj,

- his last illness etc.

One of the most dedicated Sahabah, Abdullah ibn Mas'ud explains further:

Narrated Ibn Mas`ud:

The Prophet (s) used to take care of us in preaching by selecting a suitable time, so that we might not get bored. (He abstained from pestering us with sermons and knowledge all the time).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 68
In-book reference : Book 3, Hadith 10
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 68

With all these and more, Abu Hurairah is actually telling us that Prophet used to teach him more than 5 ahadith per day non-stop for 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2017
post=62366729:

“The orthodox…foster the deepest reverence for Abu Hurayra, al-Sahabi al-Jalil. In their zeal to exonerate him from every accusation they bring forward many traditions, in which he is depicted as a paragon of piety and devotion. He is reputed to have recited subhan Al;lah (praise the Lord) 12,000 times every night, to the extent of his sins, as he asserted.

Empiree ^^ see bold. grin Is that not Bid'ah from our friends view?
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Empiree: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
AlBaqir:

Emp.iree ^^ see bold. grin Is that not Bid'ah from our friends view?
You dey mind them. Them no understand. Same thing they said about reciting Qur'an on the dead at the grave. They said it bid'ah and it doesn't benefit the dead due to a related ahadith. Sheikh Adam(ra) and other scholars have trashed that.

I watched 8 mins video yesterday of a sheikh narrating experience about a muslima who died some yrs back. At the burial her body became heavy and unable to be carried and placed inside the grave. He said several men could not even lift just one leg. It was so heavy and they started reciting Qur'an randomly including sura Yasin. Then, they were able to lift just one leg slowly until funeral completes. Several months later, son of the dead woman came around and told people that her mother never used to pray daily salat. Her face was dark at the burial and foul smell was coming out from her other end.

So bid'a crooners can shouting all they want. Power of Qur'an is beyond mechanical approach.
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by sorextee(m): 4:15am On Nov 18, 2017
This is so entertaining..
Let me Park my car here..

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Below is another excuse for Abu Hurairah's excessive narrations:

lexiconkabir:

b- The Prophet (peace be upon him) asked Allah to strengthen his memory.

Abu Hurayrah narrated: I said: “O’ Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), I hear a lot from you but I keep forgetting.” He said: “Extend your cloak.” I extended it. He grabbed it with his hand, then told me: “Embrace it.” Since I did this I haven’t forgotten a thing.{Bukhārī 119}

And we say what a memory he had?! Let's investigate his excellent contradictory memory.

Imam Muslim documents:

Abu al-Rabi’ al-‘Ataki and Abu Kamil al-Jahdari Fudayl b. Husayn – Hammad b. Zayd – Ayyub – Muhammad – Abu Hurayrah:

Sulayman had SIXTY women and he said: “I will go around to all of them tonight, and each of them will become pregnant, and each one of them will give birth to a boy who will become a knight who will fight in the Cause of Allah.” But, none of them became pregnant except one, who gave birth to a malformed child."

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said....."
http://islamport.com/d/1/mtn/1/78/2900.html

Imam Bukhari however documents:

Abd b. Humayd – ‘Abd al-Razzaq b. Hammam – Ma’mar – Ibn Tawus – his father – Abu Hurayrah:

Sulayman b. Dawud said: “Tonight, I will go around to SEVENTY women and each of them will give birth to a boy who will fight in the Cause of Allah.” It was said to him: “Say ‘insha Allah,’” but he did not say it. He went around to them, but none of them gave birth except one woman, who gave birth to a malformed child.”

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon ...."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3424
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 96
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 635 http://sunnah.com/bukhari/60

Yet Aba Hurairah is not done yet. Imam Bukhari also documents:

Mahmud – ‘Abd al-Razzaq – Ma’mar – Ibn Tawus – his father – Abu Hurayrah:

Sulayman b. Dawud, peace be upon them both, said: “Tonight, I will go around to ONE HUNDRED WOMEN. Each woman will give birth to a boy who will fight in the Cause of Allah.” The angel said to him: “Say ‘insha Allah.’” But, he did not say it, and he was caused to forget. Then, he went round to them, and none of them gave birth to a child except one woman, who gave birth to a malformed child...."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2819
In-book reference : Book 56, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 74 http://sunnah.com/bukhari/56

NOTE: And talk about Nabi Sulaiman alayhi Salam, how does such unreasonable description did justice to his person? A Prophet of Allah that slept with 60 - 100 women in a Night and refused to say "in sha Allah" despite being reminded by an Angel. La haola wala quwata illah billah.

Allah, the Most High, gives who Sulaiman truly was:

"And to Dawud, We gave Sulaiman (for a son). How excellent (a) slave he was ever oft-returning in repentance (to us)" (38.30)

* The title "slave of Allah" is the best title before Allah. Its description shows how attached you are to Allah. And here, Nabi Sulayman was not just "Abd - slave" but an Excellent one.

ABU HURAIRAH CONTINUES HIS TALES ABOUT PROPHETS OF GOD

# Imam Bukhari documents one of these tales:

Book of ghusl
Chapter: One who baths alone

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (s) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277 http://sunnah.com/bukhari/5

* Imagine the lies: a Prophet of Allah running naked publicly after a rock/stone. Subhan'allah

* Was that addition (@underlined) from the Prophet also or from Abu Hurairah's bag?
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Laughing out loud . .u these people sha want to die in kufru by force . .well, thats n0n of my business. . . .and amubieya and other kufar like him w0nt say these shia idiots are kufar o. . they are their brothers . .sebi dem kuku don say sufi are n0t kufar they are sinners, .. irp
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree wan die sufi , albaqir wan die shite, others wan die elegbe and s0me wan die hating jabata and everything he says . . .# am alive ..and i did warn them.. but thats the path they choose # ALHAMDULILAH AM A MUSLIM
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Empiree: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Empiree wan die sufi , albaqir wan die shite, others wan die elegbe and s0me wan die hating jabata and everything he says . . .# am alive ..and i did warn them.. but thats the path they choose # ALHAMDULILAH AM A MUSLIM
I thought you went to cure yourself of your bullsh!t.
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by AlBaqir(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree:
I thought you went to cure yourself your bullsh!t

"...they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors..." {Q.7:179}

1 Like

Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree:
I thought you went to cure yourself of your bullsh!t.
Thats ur problem though . . die on the path of ibn arabi, alawy, tijani, ibrahim, onikijipa and other kufar ..dats ur problem. just kn0w dat u are n0 where near on the path of ALLAH and rosul .. Ofcourse u know .. keep it up omo baba tijani
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
AlBaqir:

"...they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors..." {Q.7:179}
Laughing . . y are u quoting our quran? ofcourse u dont believe in it .. very funny .. unbelieveable. . quoting our quran #laughing
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Empiree: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Thats ur problem though . . die on the path of ibn arabi, alawy, tijani, ibrahim, onikijipa and other kufar ..dats ur problem. just kn0w dat u are n0 where near on the path of ALLAH and rosul .. Ofcourse u know .. keep it up omo baba tijani
Dr. Gbadebo answers you. Dont reply me with "i don't have gigs to watch or my iphone is fake"

it is only 3mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3DbgaGr7U
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree:
Dr. Gbadebo answers you. Dont reply me with "i don't have gigs to watch or my iphone is fake"

it is only 3mins

WHO TEL U SHAROF IS A MUSLIM? omo iya yin n0ni
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree:

it is only 3mins

WHO TEL U SHAROF IS A MUSLIM? omo iya yin n0ni ,. And what did he say gan
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by Empiree: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
And what did he say gan
Iroyin ko to amoju ba grin cheesy shocked
Re: Abu Huraira: The Biggest Fraud In Sunni Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree:
Iroyin ko to amoju ba grin cheesy shocked
Still stuck with my java phone .. make una tel me wat he said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media Addiction And Impact On Dawa'h / Youths’ Corruption And Their Problems / Zakat Al Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.