Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

"U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! (717 Views)

I Know Am Sexy! Actress Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Cleavages. PHOTOS / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nigerian music sensation, Mr.M2kay took to Instagram minutes ago to drop a brief note for haters and village people,he wrote:

"U know I’m fresh, if e pain u no vex..... na God work �� #prayforme #graftonstreetz #betterlife"

Source: https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-am-too-fresh-if-e-dey-pain-you-no-die-mr-m2kay/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: "U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! by tammyboy1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
waterside boy...
Re: "U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! by madone: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Somebori should pls tell this guy that his prayers of becoming popular is about to be answered.a better shave of his beards will help. Some cream for pimple remover is like 3k. Better pink lips cream na 2k.
Re: "U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! by Tamarapetty(f): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
yes fresh but lame songs
Re: "U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! by Khd95(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
yeye
u no even get nice beards..ur lips paa paa na cream u use do am

even Lil kesh sef fresh pass u..no vex
Re: "U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalasticlala where are u naa
Re: "U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! by NwaAmaikpe: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked

What's the essence of his freshness if a local Obosi hairdresser like Gifty dumped him?

Even Efe is better looking than this piece of error.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "U Know Am Too Fresh,if E Pain You No Vex" Mr.m2kay Pleads With Haters ! by dahunsy(f): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# yes u are fresh and dirty at the same time....I don't know how to explain it embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Photos Adesua Etomi With Her 'fake Bride' At Her Traditional Wedding To Bankyw / Davido To Perform Live At MOBO Awards 2017 / Again!! Hot Lami Phillips Appoints Self As 'commisioner For Chilling', Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.