Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC (14909 Views)

It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military / Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion / FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Newbiee: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who go pay my own?
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Flyingngel(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
if u knw this, why say it?
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by veekid(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Paperwhite(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Procession criminals always shifting blame.APC government nawa. sad
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by SenatorChuka(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
OK,go on next will be that he have been paid.
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by BAILMONEY: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Liar aka fake news purveyor. .. sai stealing make unah get shame why you dey beg make people no expose pdpthieves. Oya collect wisdom
A.BOKI WHY YOU DEY ALWAYS FORM SAY YOU BE YORUBA ABI U DEY USE AM DECEIVE YOUR FELLOW HEAD SLAMMERS FROM SOUTH WESTgrin

1 Like

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by cstr1000: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is just sad.
one step forward, three steps backward.
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by cashreport: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
It's not your business yet your Oga with forehead like gorilla yansh dey talk say the guy is now a billionaire as if na him pay am. That's hypocrisy of the highest order

hehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehe.

lolololo

this is the funniest write up for the month...

laughing.... laughing off my bed

my woman also laughing too.

guy send your account details for appreciation.

grin grin >: grin grin grin
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by PointZerom: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Liar aka fake news purveyor. .. sai stealing make unah get shame why you dey beg make people no expose pdpthieves. Oya collect wisdom

1 Like

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by vedaxcool(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Woman beater on the loose ^^ shocked
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Splashme: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
So, why announce to the whole world he has been paid when you don't have idea how whistle blowers are paid?
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by bionixs: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Samusu:
angry angry angry
oya zombies, come and cue behind your hero
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by bettercreature(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
They stole 4billion on the spot and even refuse to pay the whistle blower
This country is fucckeeed

1 Like

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Bigframe: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
You have started again...
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Bizibi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
bettercreature:
They stole 4billion on the spot and even refuse to pay the whistle blower
This country is fucckeeed
no,it is OK!!!
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oledia:
Whistle blowers beware! If you blow whistle on PDP member you will be immensely rewarded. But if you mistakenly blow you whistle on APC member, EFCC will make you a WHISTLE. They will blow you.
u no serious I swaer grin grin grin
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by bettercreature(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bizibi:
no,it is OK!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by motikorede: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oledia:
Whistle blowers beware! If you blow whistle on PDP member you will be immensely rewarded. But if you mistakenly blow you whistle on APC member, EFCC will make you a WHISTLE. They will blow you.

My belly is almst burst ooo . Can't stop laughing
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by MONITZ: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
I thought u guys said the whistle blower of the Ikoyi haul had been paid then the lie was bursted and now u guys re coming up with all sorts of excuses of not being responsible for payment to the blower. This government and her agencies re a piece of turd,they won't just own up and be responsible whenever they goof and will rather look for a fall guy to carry the can...Bunch of mofos.
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Bullhari007(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jubril and his crew are all liars, you said earlier you have paid the young man and you are managing him on how to handle the millions when someone exposed their incompetency they change the topic, Ndia self
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by msylva2147(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Another failed policy yet again!

Everything this Buhari administration does is clearly superficial and lacks credibility.

EFCC has been scoring huge points from the whistle blowing policy but won't keep their own end of the bargain.

Who pays these patriotic Nigerians for their whistle blowing prowess if not the EFCC

Aunty Kemi maybe.

Our leaders should stop manipulating our intelligence and do the needful.
so now if you are writing an exams and you are asked who is responsible for paying a whistle blower, you will say EFCC abi?
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by saintade01(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Does this implies non of the whistle blowers has been paid?
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Terenceike(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
I wonder when EFCC turned financial adviser to counsel the guy for months. Just pay him, however he spends it is non of your business. Besides he is a whistle blower, so can decide to blow away the money in a minute
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Obec70(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
What kind of nonsense post is this, you go public about the money & the whistle blower as rich guy knowing fully well that you don't pay cash, if the lawyer didn't speak up, would have came up with such trash?
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Pvibe007: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:
BUT ASKING THEM TO BLOW THE WHISTLE IS UR DUTY....

YOU WANT TO ENDANGER INNOCENT LIVES....

Wabbish

My dear You Took it off my mouth. Just imagine
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Spaxon(f): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pvibe007:

My dear You Took it off my mouth. Just imagine
me I haf taya for naija sef
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Pvibe007: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:
me I haf taya for naija sef

My sister ehn. The matter b as e get
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Spaxon(f): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pvibe007:

My sister ehn. The matter b as e get
make we just Sidon de watch as Jubrin de do in tin
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Pvibe007: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:
make we just Sidon de watch as Jubrin de do in tin
Abi o!!
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Spaxon(f): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pvibe007:

Abi o!!
my small eyes don de close... Gudo night o. Make u sleep well
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Pvibe007: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:
my small eyes don de close... Gudo night o. Make u sleep well

Make I carry pillow go locate my corner
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
...stated that the man would be a millionaire and that he was undergoing counselling.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / The Crave For Political Power; Africa's Longest Serving Presidents FFK / Boko-Haram Using Fake Military Uniforms - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.