Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC (14912 Views)

It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military / Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion / FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Spaxon(f): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pvibe007:

Make I carry pillow go locate my corner

Lol goodnight o
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Pvibe007: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol goodnight o
Night!!!
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hope the whistle blowers had not been taken out and buried.

I don't trust Nigeria security agencies and politicians with money matters.

If the whistle blowers compensation is true, let have one whistle blower confirm it.
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Hedonistically: 1:15am On Nov 11, 2017
The idiot that claims to be the whistle-blower, is his life better or worse than it was before he blew the rusty whistle? That's the question to ask, before some fools start snitching.

Only a very pathetic and miserable bastard would think that the Nigerian government would hand over millions to you because you are a so-called whistle blower. Who would handle the whole paperwork, bureaucracy, protocols, etc?Are they not normal corrupt Nigerians too?

Already, the whistle blowing fool is receiving phone death threats, such that he has to be sleeping in a DSS cell to protect his life. Is he a wise person or a pathetic fool? Is this the life he hoped for? Why blow a rusty whistle with the hope of collecting money.... In a country like Nigeria? Who are these kinds of animals for goodness sake?

From a very pragmatic point of view, it would be better for him to burgle the safe house and make away with millions of dollars, than to report to bigger thieves called the EFCC. It's either you burgle the apartment where the momey was stored, or you tip off the OWNER of the apartment that it seems the security has been breached that they should move the money out. The owner would reward you at least... I'm sure that this guy would not see one kobo from the Nigerian government. Instead, he would die miserably and mysteriously anytime soon.
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by 9japride(m): 2:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Never trust a human being especially if it relates to your safety and freedom
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by dabeto: 2:26am On Nov 11, 2017
This is Johnathan fault.......he's withholding the money sad grin
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by zoedew: 2:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Why then did you speak so authoritatively about the payment. This, coming from the EFCC lends further credence to the observation by many that the anti-corruption fight of this government is at a standstill and worse still uncoordinated. #PresidentBuhariShapeUp

1 Like

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by Max24: 3:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Blue3k2:
So who is responsible?
No - one ! That's the hallmark of APC, the propagandist party, party of Lai Mohammed.
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by endeedike(m): 5:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Story don they enter am small small.. There is no way dem go pay that whistle blower 850M without collecting their own cut... Dem fit even give am 5million and force him to sign that he has collected 850 million. In the words of former effc chairman

The institution and machinery in place to fight corruption is even more corrupt than corruption itself.

laidelaitan:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/paying-whistleblowers-not-our-duty-efcc/amp/

1 Like

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by desmond2pk: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Oh. No whistle blower has received the promised reward? So no institution is in charge of their payments?
What type of government is this?
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by eikenberry(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2017
The pretends I see in this administration eh. Them cabals just block way for other thieves then take time thieve the money wella. At least when other thieves steal e dey reach average man hand, but now them the use the change mantra gather every single coin to themselves. More suicide cases to come.

1 Like

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by LemonBoy1: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2017
I have lost hope in this government... 100%...

Can you imagine? Even EFCC is completely compromised?.....

1 Like

Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by nairavsdollars(f): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Thanks my man
cashreport:

hehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehe.

lolololo

this is the funniest write up for the month...

laughing.... laughing off my bed

my woman also laughing too.

guy send your account details for appreciation.

grin grin >: grin grin grin
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by tinsel: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Why is it this government cannot manage and coordinate any thing well. Whistle blowing policy is a good, now this will scare away any potential whistleblower.
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by baralatie(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2017
U2077:
Not your duty, fine But why claim you've paid the poor dude His 10% is 850M. EFCC Claimed paying him 350M. Shiishii,he never smell or see
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by precious1967(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2017
ds people must be crazy after collecting so much and deny d blower his entitlement. magu needs his medicine now.
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by aniyphil: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Its on STV that the Ikoyi Cash whistle blower is about to be paid N325m
Re: Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC by surgical: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Blue3k2:
So who is responsible?
why was he in a hurry to announce payment when he was not the one in charge, now that the propaganda has backfired he is now giving excuses as is customary of these failures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant / President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule / The Flag of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.