Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) (44638 Views)

Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Marvel1206: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
To d bleeping mod dat banned me for 5days,a day shall come when u think u are happy and ur phones and laptop shall spoil right b4 ur eyes and u will know dat d debt is paid.
Lmao.. You no get sense grin
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by deco22(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
To d bleeping mod dat banned me for 5days,a day shall come when u think u are happy and ur phones and laptop shall spoil right b4 ur eyes and u will know dat d debt is paid.

Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Bullhari007(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
When I was a kid, my father told me buhari is a fool, I thought it was a mere talk, now I'm a grown up I found out why he called him a fool... Jubril/buhari will die a very miserable slow painful death Amin
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Bullhari007(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Islam religion of piss
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Les: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
So how did you guys get to know that this crime was committed by men? Why attribute every unknown criminals to be men? It's not fair o, OK.....
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Tonytonex(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
ARE U Tyrion Lannister
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Buhari no go kill Nigerians finish before him comot
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Killed with dagger? Abokki hand work lipsrsealed

Rip.
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
croc city is becoming something else
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Joshuamassodi(m): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Gossiplover:
Read what a NYSC member serving in Kaduna shared on Facebook;

'The world is really a wicked one. This corpse was found this morning at buwaya Gonin gora kaduna state. It happened to be dat she was murdered either with a knife but I believed it was a dagger because there are 3 holes on her fore head where she bled to death from. And the worst of all is that there is no mode of identifying this corpse. Pls after reading, share it to ur friends probably we wud locate her people. Currently the corpse is in the custody of gonin gora police officers. May God have mercy on us'
may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by DonBobes(m): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2017
DuchessLily:
cry Some human beings have become so heartless

I don't knw wat to call dem again
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Adorable90:
cry some people dey get mind Sha, to kill small fowl self I no fit not to talk of human being.Rip madam.

but to spend money from another person's sweat comes easy to you abi?

some people get mind oo
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by chilla88: 1:10am On Nov 11, 2017
unknown = men = certainty.
I smell a rat
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by hollandis(f): 2:40am On Nov 11, 2017
Do Nigeria police do forensic investigation like taking finger print etc.Are there Cameras there? What kind of shit hole is that country
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by gbagyiza: 4:50am On Nov 11, 2017
fabrestove:
What ever it is that took her out wasn't worth it but here she is, Guys/Ladies be careful

We cant just conclude on what happened.No matter what happened she does not deserve to be kill..
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Adorable90:
cry some people dey get mind Sha, to kill small fowl self I no fit not to talk of human being.Rip madam.
na so lady's go dey claim say dey no fit kill small fowl ma self talkless of human being.dont wori d day ur husband marri second wife dt day u will knw u have guts
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by dominique(f): 5:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Chrisrare:
all these slay queens wey sabi jump frm one man to another...

Do you know her? have you met her before? Who are you to judge someone you've never met before? Is that what your Bible says?
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by GreatMiki1: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2017
This world is wicked. Evil people everywhere!!
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by kayjay007(m): 6:00am On Nov 11, 2017
God save us from us
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Rajosh(m): 6:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Templerun95:
Rest in hell slay Queen cry
You don't judge people because you sin differently than them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2017
The guy that was missing after visiting his grandma was a slay queen too?, kids that have been missing were slaying too?,Anyone can be abducted, one chance is now popular than ever,she could have boarded the wrong taxi ,keke or even bus,you sef open your own brain , how you people reason sometimes is shocking undecided
Factfinder1:
Edo 1 Kaduna 1...slay queens hope you are learning.. Dont be the one to represent you state in dying in this gruesome way to wear clothes and carry iPhone this December is not a do or die thing...the whole celebrations doesn't last more than 6days December 25 to January 1 be wise.. Close your legs and open your brains

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by delishpot: 6:32am On Nov 11, 2017
She looks pregnant too. Na wa. Is it this crazy in Naija Now?
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by dfo12(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is so rare these days to see Naija girls with such flat tummy.

Nigerians need to be reoriented.
Imagine the people who have unfettered access to a crime scene.
Even if this lady was still alive, the number of people around her blocking the ventilation would have even suffocated her.

You have come again, you this man!
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by billyG(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2017
Oh why?all she want was some cock,money & some beer.
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by symbianDON(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2017
some people are just shouting olosho upandan....but if you know kd and zaria well, you will know that the lady was probably murdered by those useless, blood-thirsty, gutter-sniffing, dagger-bearing miscreants who murder people at will just to rob them of a 3310. if you encounter them, you will know that lagos robbers are very very kind.
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by kense88: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2017
So painful. Stay one place, dem no go hear. Date responsible guys, dem no gree.
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
Edo 1 Kaduna 1...slay queens hope you are learning.. Dont be the one to represent you state in dying in this gruesome way to wear clothes and carry iPhone this December is not a do or die thing...the whole celebrations doesn't last more than 6days December 25 to January 1 be wise.. Close your legs and open your brains
Your comment for this post is very senseless. Do you know her before? Y'all should keep your annoying comments to yourself. It is not by force to comment. same goes to you @chrisrare!
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by Tedassie(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Adorable90:
cry some people dey get mind Sha, to kill small fowl self I no fit.
But to chop am,crack hin bone no fit hard u,abi? cheesy
Re: Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) by lumeneng22: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2017
KILL CULTISM NOW OR CULTISM WILL KILL THE NATION. EL-RUFAI OVER TO YOU, FAYOSE HAS DONE IT IN EKITI AND EDO STATE IS DOING SOMETHING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Murders Husband Over Will In Delta / "I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.